Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are many negative issues about bitcoin, what's the matter?  (Read 618 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

Yes it matters allot. Sometimes these negative issues affect the price of bitcoin. This negative issues put some doubt on the mind of some bitcoin users.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pay_scotty

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

I think people need to see bitcoin from different point of view, bitcoin does has a fluctuation price, but a lot of people had make fortune because of the volatility, and bitcoin never intended to become an asset, and for phasing and scammer attempts, it's not the bitcoin fault and the one that got this problem not only bitcoin but bank and every site also got this problem. It that people want to gain something through the wrong path ways. Bitcoin is fine, its people who are giving it a bad name.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Yes bitcoin's market is volatile but it has something to do with our patience. If you are strong enough to deal with the volatility then you believe what bitcoin is. With bitcoin transactions are made easier and faster. It helps a lot of people that's why don't believe on the negative news of it.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

I'm not sure if in the future Bitcoin will be the digital currency that helps everyone in the world, but hopefully Bitcoin can be said that way in the future, a lot of negative issues that lead to bitcoin now, and not many people think that these issues are related to falling Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin alone in my opinion can be said to be not safe to be chosen as your investment instrument. Apart from uncontrolled price fluctuations and only relying on speculation, bitcoin is also not protected by legal institutions, therefore there are not many crimes found in Bitcoin itself.

The existence of phishing, scammers and others, one of the reasons why fraud and closing of fake companies often take on the name of bitcoin investments is because of its decentralized nature. That is, bitcoin systems that do not have central authority to regulate their circulation. This also causes the value of bitcoin to be very volatile.

What really happened? Is it true that the price of Bitcoin is down because of these things? how to handle it? while Bitcoin itself is not protected by legal institutions?
This negativity can never be erased from the bitcoin itself. We humans, always abuse technology whatever their applications are. But, I assure you that bitcoin will be famous again when the bull run commences and many holders will be rich and believe in bitcoin once more.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

Bitcoin anonymity is for hackers, scammers and frauds also. Your money gets stole, it gone forever most likely.
yoshua27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

the negative issue about bitcoin can make the bitcoin value fall continuously
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

I'm not sure if in the future Bitcoin will be the digital currency that helps everyone in the world, but hopefully Bitcoin can be said that way in the future, a lot of negative issues that lead to bitcoin now, and not many people think that these issues are related to falling Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin alone in my opinion can be said to be not safe to be chosen as your investment instrument. Apart from uncontrolled price fluctuations and only relying on speculation, bitcoin is also not protected by legal institutions, therefore there are not many crimes found in Bitcoin itself.

The existence of phishing, scammers and others, one of the reasons why fraud and closing of fake companies often take on the name of bitcoin investments is because of its decentralized nature. That is, bitcoin systems that do not have central authority to regulate their circulation. This also causes the value of bitcoin to be very volatile.

What really happened? Is it true that the price of Bitcoin is down because of these things? how to handle it? while Bitcoin itself is not protected by legal institutions?
This negativity can never be erased from the bitcoin itself. We humans, always abuse technology whatever their applications are. But, I assure you that bitcoin will be famous again when the bull run commences and many holders will be rich and believe in bitcoin once more.

Humans will always gang up on each other (and things) in order to make them work in a specific way according to their demands, or to make it fit their expectations. That's the problem with bitcoin. There's lots of good potential but we are afraid of the risks, even though there are more dangerous risks present in our everyday lives, and similar risks in the other assets we trust blindly.

The scams don't affect market price. The high profile hacks do, strictly because they are the news. The news is what influences investor sentiment.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

Once you have invested in crypto, you have to be far-sighted, think of the market cap, think of the potential, think of the future for at least a year. Do not worry too much about the price and the price.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

There is a lot of noise around bitcoin for a couple of years and nothing can be done about it. He is at everyone's ears and many people try to talk badly about things that they do not even fully understand. And we all know that every person has such a property, when he does not understand something, he will necessarily say it badly. Such is human nature.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Now human beings frown to anything that is computer based because of these scamming activities all over the world and btc is part of these computerized things. I think the best way is to educate the public about this great idea and they will become acquainted to it.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

Surprised no one here mentioned Bitmain, which seems to be the huge elephant in the room in terms of threats to decentralization. This may not affect price directly, but I'm sure its definitely cause for worry.

Now that is the reason why people hate in crypto because of negative issues in bitcoin. Some people says that Bitcoin is scammed because they can influence the negative news from media especially those people they don't know what is bitcoin and how bitcoin works it.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

I can not say anything, it is already the case, but I applaud the power of bitcoin, behind the issue of negative issues that hit bitcoin, bitcoin prices are always high. Governments in each country should make legal regulations related to the use of bitcoin.

This is the power of bitcoin. Hindrances makes the bitcoin more stronger than before, this is its advantage to other coin. People.may say negative or not so good matter about bitcoin, but still bitcoin is intact amd no one can destroy it. Bitcoin is very powerful. Soon everyone will use it.

chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Bitcoin is the most promising and most popular coin in the crypto industry that gives a better opportunity for an investor / trader. Negative issues happens when some greedy people abuse bitcoin so much by means of scamming, phishing and fraud. Those people who does not believe in bitcoin are maybe lack of knowledge and have not yet experience the true taste of what crypto can bring. Bitcoin will forever be safe and profitable.
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Actually the main problem of bitcoin is the threat of bitcoin from altcoin because technology, altcoins are superior to bitcoin. I will only share about the negative problems that bitcoin brings from my own experience. Bitcoin does get high public trust but does not rule out the possibility that bitcoin is far from its haters. Most people complain that bitcoin transactions are not as fast as transactions using altcoin. Bitcoin is also often instability when hard fork so that this bitcoin user gets angry.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

People should know what they getting involved with before getting involved. You are in control of your own bitcoin so you only have yourself to blame if you lose it.
It doesn't need to be regulated that is the whole point and that is why people lose it, because they don't look after their security and are careless. People also like to have someone else to blame so they blame bitcoin when things go wrong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

many things consider bitcoin something negative but need to be aware that everything happens from each of us how to bring bitcoin in the right direction but it is sometimes used by irresponsible people and it is true that humans sometimes destroy technology in the interests of themselves.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Much of the negative issues about bitcoin are not as a result of some faults inherent with bitcoin but because of the way people have portrayed it.Bitcoin is the super money.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

There are indeed some problems that afflict bitcoin. I will only add bitcoin issues to my knowledge. Bitcoin is less desirable because bitcoin already has many rivals. Bitcoin does not feature technological innovation and improvement so many bitcoin users are turning to altcoin. The small block size in bitcoins also makes bitcoin users less comfortable in transactions using bitcoins. In addition, weak controls make this bitcoin more widely used for negative transactions rather than positive transactions. In the future, hopefully bitcoin can update the system so that bitcoin can only be used for good transactions. Maybe that's my little extra.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

none of what you said makes any sense!
you say "many negative issues about bitcoin" then only talk about two things that are not "negative issues". one is price volatility and the other is some people scamming others!

the volatility is because of the smaller nature of the bitcoin market and the fact that it is still growing by the millions at a time each time there is a rise.
and the scams are happening like anywhere else in the world since money is involved and bitcoin is a currency like any other currency.

bitcoin price will not be affected by these.

You are very accurate and well stated is your points, no need for me to repeat what you have said, I wondered the many negative issues, even the topic can scare the hell out of heart throbbed investors especially him talking about security which has no where related to Bitcoin itself.

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

There are indeed some problems that afflict bitcoin. I will only add bitcoin issues to my knowledge. Bitcoin is less desirable because bitcoin already has many rivals. Bitcoin does not feature technological innovation and improvement so many bitcoin users are turning to altcoin. The small block size in bitcoins also makes bitcoin users less comfortable in transactions using bitcoins. In addition, weak controls make this bitcoin more widely used for negative transactions rather than positive transactions. In the future, hopefully bitcoin can update the system so that bitcoin can only be used for good transactions. Maybe that's my little extra.

From reading what you wrote there it almost seems like you're promoting Bitcoin rather than criticizing it. Weak controls? As opposed to what? What situation of controls is going to be a net positive for something that's supposed to be decentralized?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: