Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:22:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3667 times)
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
No one can say categorically that bull market has come because the price still keeps flunctuating ,we have not really seeing any steady increase in price but hoping towards the 4th quarter of the year to experience a rapid upward movement on the market curve
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

The pump has been selective of the coins it carries along. Bitcoin is definitely bulling. Along with some other coins. Those not affected would experience a hard drop as traders pull out to join the train.
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

I would really say its the start of the bull market and hopefully it will continue to grow.  We've experienced a very drop trend, eventually after how many months it started to regain the price bitcoin volume market price as they said we should me caution we don't have any precise information that it will continue grow.  We should instill in our mind that cryptocurrency volatile characteristics will still prevail so we have to be extra careful.
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

I'm very upset that bitcoin grows and people start to sell really good alts. People are chasing profit and do not give good projects to show themselves

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

I also think the bull market has come, even if people don't believe it.
Every day the BTC is on an upward trend, which is a sign of the beginning of the bull market.

I believe so, this is the start of bullish market. This kind of trend will continue until end of this year. Including altcoin there going green too. Still its not too late too invest now it will be a sure profit towards end of this year.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

We gradually feel the bull run market In bitcoin because we notice that It Is continues growth Its value since last week. But as usual these bull run will not last long, so for those buy and sell Investors must set early target even $9,000 to$10,000 because  we might know when It will suddenly fall.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

I thought so that the bull market has come or this can be the before effect of the ETF.

While the market is in good shape, there are few FUDs that are still existing or I don't know if its a FUD that has been said that the result will be delayed and it will be issued up to September.

If ever we are in the bull market, this makes everyone feel safe.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

We're on that way,  market have already recovered from dips.  Even though we can't say that is fully recovered but at least we saw there is a huge growth away from $6k stuck up.  It really takes time for that and it surely will come to us.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

I think the bull market is really coming because the exchange rate continues to increase after a short time. And this time both BTC and altcoins are up at the same time, signaling a potential market will come in the next few weeks. So now you should invest in cryptos right away so that you can make more money when the exchange rate goes up shortly.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

I think that the bull market is not here yet. But in month or two it will break all records so far.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Maybe it's a reversal, but maybe it's growth before a lot back when BTC might fall back to 4000-5000$. I hope that doesn't happen!
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

I think the bull market is really coming because the exchange rate continues to increase after a short time. And this time both BTC and altcoins are up at the same time, signaling a potential market will come in the next few weeks. So now you should invest in cryptos right away so that you can make more money when the exchange rate goes up shortly.
The market capitalization of the entire cryptocurrency market is increasing day by day and that is clearly showing the uptrend of the entire crypto market. I think that in order to attract more investment in this market, the increase in this time is very necessary.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

We have jumped from 5.7K USD (lowest of 2018) to 8.6K USD (until now highest) which tells me clearly that we are in the bull run for sure. This bull run will keep the pace of upward direction for long time now because we already had too big dip and that was enough time for the old and new investors to get into the crypto space. The market is now having all the orders fulfilled (my guess) and may be with the upcoming Q3 ending we may see more whales jumping in the market. They know very well by the year end it could happen that BTC may rise upto the value of 10K USD plus. So everyone is jumping in and thus keeping the market in demand right now. Perfect bull Tongue
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Well I also think the market is now starting to look like it will continue to increase, but only for BItcoin which is experiencing a very high increase is very different from altcoin or token that they have not fully developed because altcoin is still a lot of price far from their initial token release.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Actually Alts are down in terms of bitcoin because many have exchanged their Alts for bitcoin because of the possible next huge bull run on bitcoin. Bitcoin is actually showing some signs of bull run but it will be true early to draw such conclusion. What I see right now is good altcoin buying opportunity with bitcoin.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

I am glad that bitcoin is growing but unfortunately it is too early to assert that bitcoin is now in an uptrend. It need that bitcoin will make a breakout of 10000$ level and hold it and only in this case we may be sure that there is a new upward trend in bitcoin. There is another important thing which we should pay attention on I mean altcoins of course because they do not acknowledge and follow the bitcoin trend and I am sure that it is not a good signal which tell us that the whole market is not in uptrend tendency.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

As for me, a real catastrophe has come. People move all the money from the altcoins to the bitcoins. This is very scary. Because all top projects are almost deprived of the opportunity to realize themselves, or receive a delay in development.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

Transfusions from altcoins to bitcoin made it possible to rise to the threshold of  8000$ but do not be so happy, maybe this is just working out the waves, and we will continue to go to the correction to 7000$ ?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

The market is going to move gradually into a bullish run, with some ocassional small dips,the bears must have worn out considerably.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

It is too early to conclude that we have finally arrived at bull run bus stop, remember what happen few weeks ago, how it went up and after some few days, it dip down again, let's give it some few more days or weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: