Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3656 times)
krakovich

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

I am very glad that bitkoyn began to grow and already more than 8000 dollars, I very much hope that this is only the beginning. it is likely that it will continue to grow, but the slides can start up and down, and then rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Yes the bull run it has come for now, And reach $8000 ill hope it will continue and reach again the price of the $10000 just like in the past year the bitcoin was have a high value. So ill send some of my coins and change it to bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

if you look at coinmarketcap global charts the period from 11.07 to the present day, you will see that the beginning of the uptrend, and capitalization confident step goes up, Bull Market has COME! Cheesy

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Bitcoin has been growing for several days and many people think that this could be the beginning of a bull trend. I also hope so, because I'm tired of seeing the red market.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Yes the bull run it has come for now, And reach $8000 ill hope it will continue and reach again the price of the $10000 just like in the past year the bitcoin was have a high value. So ill send some of my coins and change it to bitcoin.
But bitcoin always makes a surprise, or it's time. But it looks like we're still waiting for each other. Of course this will be difficult if the market does not grow in general, because the industry needs a bull run to get new investors. So, let's start buying, until at least all altcoins follow the percentage increase in Bitcoin.
bananaohnana

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Yes, All of us expected that. I hold my coin until last year. I still believe the bull market will come back soon. Hope so.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

In my own opinion, the market is not bullish because the prices is starting to increase slowly again just like what happened last year and that is the reason we should hold our coins today in order to earn more profit when the market starts to pumps up again.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

Nope this is the product of high expectation,because of the coming ETF in which those investors are converting their funds to solid bitcoin ,without knowing what will happen if this etf fails again just like what happen last year.i will not do this because altcoins are dying by this rampant action
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

We will fully experience it in the beginning of next month. Market activities is very high these days and will continue till the end of the year hopefully.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Seem a slow bull ride to me. It looks like a real higher highs, its gradual but very positive that its going right where it should be going. 6 months if dipping its making a good turn this time, it may not be the bull run we are hoping but I guess the opportunity is real. ETF decision is moved to SEptember so it seem to ne there is going to be 2 months for you to keep profiting.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

I think this is the good time to buy altcoins. Altcoin will recover its price soon( I mean altcoin compare with Bitcoin, not $). Maybe the period from now to the end of this year, the crypto market will be very active.

How altcoins can recover their prices in Bitcoin but not in dollar? As I see always prices are going tight together(almost always) and if Bitcoin rises altcoins gains more % to Bitcoin and also to dollar and when BTC falls they falls too.
And now I see BTC is going to recover in direction to ATH(I guess) and how it can be possible for alts to recover in BTC and not in $ ?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I am not sure about this situation. Everybody is talking about bull market, but look few months ago and you will see 3 same bull runs.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

Nope this is the product of high expectation,because of the coming ETF in which those investors are converting their funds to solid bitcoin ,without knowing what will happen if this etf fails again just like what happen last year.i will not do this because altcoins are dying by this rampant action
If ETF gets rejected and they are rushing to sell their bitcoin as fast as possible but it seems like we are still being so far from that situation due to the SEC announced another delay about the bitcoin ETF and needs more consideration from the regulators.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

You absolutely accurately said. The market really began to react to such news and began to grow. I do not understand with what it was connected, but I think that this was due to the fact that the number of people who started to open short positions exceeded the permissible value.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

There are some alerts already to get out from the BTC, it is almost overbought now. There was an transaction on bitfinex with 10k of BTC to USDT that means that big players already getting out from it. Nice job, from 6k to 8k. Applause to whales, job done. Let's see what will happens next 1-2 weeks. Betting on dump.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

I think we are approaching the next wave of increases. My observations show that increases are increasing, but the frequency, unfortunately, increases, that is, increases will be higher, but declines will be longer

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Not quite yet. This is just a warm up. A dip may still occur in August to build momentum. The bulls will be released going into September and onwards. Which is why we should start investing now so we can keep up with run!

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

its a pre-sign that bull market is coming maybe. the issue about ETF delaying for approval can make fears to buyers, this time most buyers are really know about technicalities when reading about charting and potential lines to getting where to entry and analyze about exiting. but now, i would say this is not exactly bull market.
akunate

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

When most of the people start to think bull market has come, it is the beginning of bear market and vice versa, this is the best indicator
the rising rate of the cryptocurrency in the market especially the bitcoin is very unbelievable. when I look at the price of the bitcoin in the market last week it is only at the price range of 6,300$-6,500$ . but now when I look at the price, I was shock because the price is higher that is about 1/4 of the price is add. it was in the price of 8,000$. it is the beginning of the bull run and I am sure that sooner that alternative coins rise too.

When BTC move starts to slow or decrease, altcoins will rise that time, i am planning to start buying my favorite altcoins when btc is above 9k and i will be all-in at altconins when btc starts to drop
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

The Bull market may come, but stay to be careful and not panic in facing this condition. We may not know what will happen tomorrow because the market is still not stable with the fluctuation and changing. We can make some strategy to face this bull or market recovery in order to stay save.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: