Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3665 times)
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

Btc will go up in long run due to extremly limited supply and growing (non-speculative) demand.
One day BTC will eventually hit $100k. But it might happen in 3 weeks or in 2020. But it probably will.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

There is lots of hype about the bull run, especially due to the fact that there has been a slight pump in the market, we must however be careful not to get over exited,  about it as the pump is just a slight one and doesn't signify whatsoever hat we are at the green market already, we must stay patient buy ll means and wait for as long as possible for the market will definitely recover even if its not now
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

I also think the bull market has come, even if people don't believe it.
Every day the BTC is on an upward trend, which is a sign of the beginning of the bull market.

As of this moment Bitcoin range on the top because it is handling the capacity to be on the highest point. It is very in demand all over the world because it can gives everyone a succesive comploance of the needs. That is the reason why it is in demand.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

So far, the return of the bull market has not been noticeable, because the total capitalization of the crypto market can not surpass the volume of 300 billion. The market operates with old money, there is no inflow of new money.
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Altcoin New Record Markets; Little Decrease in Bitcoin Prices
It has been posted that the bitcoin price value has declined slightly on Thursday, continuing the trend over the past week which has seen the most prominent cryptocurrency ease its feet off the accelerator after rocketing the start of the short climb.Within a short time itself, the Altcoin continue to use this opportunity that bitcoinini moving slowly to set a new all-time record high and it is important to regain its market share.
Despite the slight variation, the price of this bitcoin, the total market cap of cryptocurrency has risen to another all-time high that has peaked at $ 514 billion on Thursday morning. This represents a one-day increase of about one percent. Now is the right time to sell the coins we have.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

So it's all very good but the etherium a little dumped bad news and bitokin will now begin to sell people who are afraid and still there will be a rebound but it is quite a good start for growth...
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Not yet. Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market surged upwards in a similar manner earlier this year and came close to $10k, but rapidly fell back down thanks to some negative news. If SEC would have approved the ETF proposal, I would confidently say that the bull market is truly here, but I am not so sure at the moment. If Bitcoin breaches $10k, it would seem that the bull market is indeed here.

your right but you are referring to the denial of Winklevoss ETF, but that is not the ETF people are waiting for, the ETF that will change the price of Bitcoin forever is the ETF proposed by The CBOE and it is extended now until September or maybe they will extend it again until December, who knows? 
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

I think it's a Bull Trap.
While I'd like to see crypto reach new highs, I think it's time to simmer things down to gain strength and momentum.
Time for some shitcoins to die as well. Part of the evolutionary selection process.
maiconsr63

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

I think that bull market was started.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

I think that we arre slowly starting into a bull market. Most of the time in crypto a bull market starts to the end of q4 of the year. But i would wait before i invest till there are clear signs

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Nobody can say it for sure, as the red color has been a very long trend this year. Of course, current green color and this month looks really promising but everything can happen next month, we should be very careful.
The crypto market is this much unpredictable that you cannot say anything regarding the market value of any of the crypto coin any moment of the time as it is hard to make the right prediction. The crypto market has started turning into green and that this is a very positive news for the crypto investors as they can see making some good profit as well but you never know when things may start changing.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

The market is creating now a great job which is raising  the demands in the market wherein the market value also increases which contribute a great thing for the success of both parties in the industry.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

In the past days, i saw only bitcoin has a great increment value in the market. The other altcoins are increased too, but not much.
For about 4 months cryptocurrency was on the bearish situation i think. Now is the time for bull market, if not this time, it means this year 2018 is not a year of cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

bull market has come for only bitcoin because most of altcoins are at same position and i dont even know why , waiting for ethereum hit 1k again :/
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

I would still like to throw a wind of caution into this. yes things look much better right now, but it could just be one massive bull trap brewing, they have happened before.

Right now the main impetus/ narrative for the run seems to be the ETF hype yet the sec has just yesterday rejected the winklvos application, and while the CBOE one ma be completely different here, the rejection yesterday does not really give the best precedent. In my opinion the chance of the ETF being accepted is very slim and the best bet here is probably another delay to September. If anyone has read the SEC statement on the rejection  ( it is 96 pages mind you) then you will find that the argument that they made makes the chances of them accepting the new ETF application very low.

the primary reason they have quoted here in market manipulation of spot markets, as well as the fact that thelargest spot exchanges accounting for nearly 70% of the total volume are not only outside their jurisdiction but are also operating without any government oversight.
The CBOE application while having their NAV being based on their own futures market ( low volumes here) rather than SPOT exchanges would still be circumspect here.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

yeah i think !! its that true to that bitcoin will break 8000$ in the future but lets wait !! to the market will bull run!! and all token will go up to the moon let pratice our patience!!
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

In the past days, i saw only bitcoin has a great increment value in the market. The other altcoins are increased too, but not much.
For about 4 months cryptocurrency was on the bearish situation i think. Now is the time for bull market, if not this time, it means this year 2018 is not a year of cryptocurrency.
Haha, the cryptocurrency investors are gradually becoming smarter.
No one wants to be the loser, because the loser is always losing money to give its money to others on the market.
This thought made almost cryptocurrency investors must careful before the FUD, FOMO created by the whale.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

In my opinion, this bull market is just starting to move and it's bigger impact is now focused on btc where it had started increasing it's value progressively. We've experienced a very drop trend, eventually after how many months it started to regain the price bitcoin volume market price as they said we should me caution we don't have any precise information that it will continue grow.
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Well, base on my observation things looks like getting better than last month. Today our market creating a great job that reflected to some investors making earnings for todays market. Hopefully this will last longer and continues rising.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Yes! And since altcoins are tied to the price of bitcoin, then that would mean that there is a good chance altcoins would be increasing in market value as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: