Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3656 times)
davidbarieenee

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

Of course he hasn't come yet. What are you talking about? The bullish market will come only when the price of BTC will grow to 20 000$, or even more. That's when we can assume that the bull market came. And now, it's a game and nothing more. It's just summer now, and for investment, it's considered off-season. But autumn will come and everything will move, you'll see!

first the bulls come to the bitcoin market, and then to the altcoins market. I think the bulls have already started running on bitcoin, and when the bitcon is 15k-25k - they will switch to the market of altcoins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Recent events show that the Bitcoin growth is a bull trap, and we get the price of 6800 USD again! I told my friends not to fall into that honeypot cause the summer wouldn't bring the growth! Cool
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
No, it is not... Sad we are about to make 2 fast conclusions about that, and also I can say that if the price is 0.1 from the price of ICO and it goes up by 10% it is still bad, it is not the moon, nor it is a recovery.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

Its already gone. The Bull market hasn't lasted long. Things were supposed to change but it looks that Bitcoin has started to fall again. Things not that smooth for crypto market.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

Not at all. This is actually the time when we say that the bear market has fully come. This time we have fully arrived into the bear territory and the only thing that we can do is to buy the coins that we want for cheaps and then wait out the bear. The bull is still far a way, a couple of months or a couple of years away if we are being realistic. Do not expect anything more this year.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

I also bought some of the top 20 cryptocurrencies because of this idea, but this week I lost more than 10%, I may no longer have hope for the bull market!

Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

I think its not yet, the market is still red meaning we need to have more investors to invest. I think we also need to hold our coins even more and avoid dumping it to the market. Dumping will just make the situation worst, thus we still need to believe and support and wait a little more.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

To me, the bull run has not started because the price of most coin are still in red and there is no positive sign of growth but I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and when the bull run start, the price will grow very high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

This is a good time to buy an altcoin, because that will restore the price immediately. Maybe the period from now until the end of this year, crypto market will be very active. Usually after the price falls, market activity will automatically become busier.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

if my prediction is correct then the end of August is where the bull market will occur, because in my opinion the market price is now down it's just market manipulation.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

A ridiculous topic, especially given that in two days the price drop in the market occurred at 15%. It looks like a new failure or the last step before the restoration. So we start preparing for September growth.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

yeah that make me excited that bull runs is coming this next month!! maybe all token and coin will blast up to the higher prices in trade market!! but today better to hodl them !! and wait for the bull run!! just like i did now im just holding it!! and wait for the chance to trade it!! prefer to HODL for now!!
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

The pump is active and selectively chooses from the coins it carries, and Bitcoin is definitely bulling. Together with a few other coins, those who are not affected will experience a severe decline because the traders withdraw to take a moment out of the market, this is normal in trade.
Utkaleika

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

I think it has not come yet, but gradually gaining momentum, everything is done slowly and confidently. I think we will see a bullish market by the end of this year. And now it is a small rise, which I am very happy!
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

I think that it is not yet time for a bullish market, now the funds will soon begin to be rebooted and by the end of the year we can definitely expect a rise in the price of bitcoins.
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Sir, I think the current market is in a downturn. This is not a sign that the bull market is coming. The market needs a long time to recover. We should have enough patience to wait and wait for the right time to buy or sell.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

I am sure that bull market will happen again. But not this month of august until september. This is also what happen last year , this month all cryptocurrency value goes down and after that bull run happened . So possibly it will happen again , just more patience.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

It is very sad to see how for eight months the prices are falling and more and more investors don’t stand and leave crypto. But I intend to keep my coins for a few years and I'm sure the trend will change to bullish soon.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

I have seen the growth of bitcoin in recent weeks very large and fast. I think it has something to do with market activity, but I hope that when the news is finished, I hope the bull run is still going on and for a while it's not gone.
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

I think it hasn't come yet, but gradually gaining momentum, everything is done slowly and confidently.
I think we will see a bullish market at the end of this year. And now there has been a small increase, and I'm pretty sure about the market after this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: