Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3667 times)
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
A ridiculous topic, especially given that in two days the price drop in the market occurred at 15%. It looks like a new failure or the last step before the restoration. So we start preparing for September growth.

Buy now, sell before the 30th of September when SEC will postpone ETF decision once again. Easy money

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
buivanquan22

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Maybe we have to keep waiting, the bears are winning. There is a lot more support from the government for Bitcoin to gain more trust and support. Many are afraid of the future of Bitcoin
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

It is very sad to see how for eight months the prices are falling and more and more investors don’t stand and leave crypto. But I intend to keep my coins for a few years and I'm sure the trend will change to bullish soon.
I, too, am not going to give up and will be in crypto while there are opportunities. The bullish trend  come soon  we  need to will wait not so long. Do not give up at the last time.

BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

In fact, the bull market did not come, the cryptocurrency is an investment product. It won't make everyone make money, the market continues to fall now, and of course I believe that one day there will be cryptocurrency or a crazy rise.
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

It took BTC 2 months to reach from 6.5k to 8k but only 6 days to came back to 6.5k  Grin
That's the irony of the crypto space, slight positive news during jan-feb were taking the market to newer highs and BTC were breaking all time high. Then bad news don't have that much impact.
But now it's the reverse, we got so many good news even better than the jan-feb news, but still market recovers only 2-3% but on bad news it dip 12-15% in a day.
bitamedge

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

In the beginning of August, Bitcoin prices tended to fall. and even dropped. this is bad news for all of us Bitcoin users. I am worried that this will continue to fall. and I hope that the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2018 will return to normal and stabilize again.
xminerx

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

A ridiculous topic, especially given that in two days the price drop in the market occurred at 15%. It looks like a new failure or the last step before the restoration. So we start preparing for September growth.

The topic was started when there was a lot of bullish sentiment in July, I think it's normal that people are getting hope after such a long period where prices got crushed and crushed again...we at the point of last year in the same time. So even if you have been around for 1 year in Crypto your profits have probably also been vanished by now.

tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

In my opinion, this bull market is just starting to move and the greater impact is now focused on BTC where it starts to increase its value progressively. People who invest altcoins may divert more of their investment to btc, resulting in more demand.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Unfortunately, the bull market is still far away (probably). I think that the bull market will come in the winter or most likely in the spring. In any case, it's still far.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

The fall rate isn't funny at all and I'm not too sure it will rise at this time. I really do not understand why these coins fall at this moment, and they all tend to fall virtually at the same time. The thing I know of is that this is not the time of rapid rise at all. We still need to wait a while to enjoy its rise.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

altcoins can grow and i think taht they can fall so we should be preparedto both of these ways out and have plans
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

the markwt is very unstable but it is bno surprise and i think taht we shohld do something ablut it though i do not know whay
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

the nmarket has always been unstable and i think that ylu shluld do somethong ablut it amd we need to be prelared to the worst
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

Yes,  I think your insight about the bull run coming is correct because as I observed the price value of crypto are starting to move. Maybe by next month the price will blast up ward and many of us must be prepared for this main event. Because this is the right time to sell our coins that we are holding in a very long months. And we all hope for this improvement will come to us.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

In this situation, which occurs in the crypto currency market, it makes no sense to say that the bullish trend will soon come. I think that growth will begin in 2019.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

It is too early to talk about the arrival of bulls on the market, because bitcoin has not yet broken the resistance level. The market lacks a large number of investors. But watching the news on the cryptocurrency market in August, it seems that soon the bulls will come.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

Yes, that's right, because altcoin is bound to the price of bitcoin from the past until today, so that means that there is a good chance that altcoin will increase in market value as well. Altcoin's biggest problem in terms of prices may be slowly resolved, over time.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

yes it's true that bitcoin is very fast from the price of around 7000 $ can penetrate 8000 $ in a very short period of time, but in a very short time also from the 8300 $ bitcoin number fell to 5900 $, I think the bull market will still be very long to come

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

After this time, at long last now for sure we discover the nearness of brilliant light. At long last when this  happens the rising costs in the market. What's more, I am exceptionally content with these conditions. We should trust it keeps on rising, it will happen to happen an awesome climb. So we can profit enormously.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

The market is a living being and it has its own development cycles. So yes sooner or later there will be growth, but the most important question to which no one will answer when?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: