Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3669 times)
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Be careful with this predictions and don't trust to any pump or signals group. We don't know this yet but we have a lot of positive news for this to start. For example we wrote in our blog about few of them today:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@icotelegraph/bitcoin-rise-before-the-fall-or-reaction-to-the-news-about-the-swiss-bank-maerki-baumann-which-will-start-working-with-crypto

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

This statement looked right few weeks ago but not now. At that moment I felt same and I think the joy could not last longer and it is very unfortunate. I think the bull market will begin around the ending of next month.
It will begin next month consider there will be ETF announcement on spetember and people will ry to buy bitcoin again caused by ETF rumour. It has become a usual thing right now when people are rushing to buy in rumor about bitcoin ETF. Next month another jump will come.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
loung3e

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
once BTC will eventually hit $20k again, but it might happen in 1 month or in 2 years, I think it probably will
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

I think the golden bull everyone is waiting will show up someday in the future (not too far in the future hopefully) and people will again return to crypto. But for now keep your FIAT money and wait for the right moment to buy yourself in.

traktornut

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

I wish you were right. however, I see that the market continues its decline.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

while I see that the market continues to fall, and the price of bitcoin reached 7000$

now most of altcoins down, and bitcoin price up,, because of crypto traders sell their altcoins for bitcoin
i hope soon, when bitcoin price gowing hard, altcoins price will follow as the market cap start rising too

Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:32 AM

It’s very obvious that the bull season has not come yet. I lost so much money but i still believe the future of cryptocurrency is bright. So, we should not lose our hope. Just wait for bull season.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

It seems to me that the market is not in the best condition at the moment and besides there are no special reasons to believe that the trends will change and bitcoin will begin to grow rapidly
I know you and many people are disappointed because the market situation continues to bleed. previously it was like a fresh breeze when prices rose high to $8k. but it's only a short time and the price drops again. so we can't say that the bull trend has happened. we can only hope that bull trend can quickly take over
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

It seems to me that the market is not in the best condition at the moment and besides there are no special reasons to believe that the trends will change and bitcoin will begin to grow rapidly
I know you and many people are disappointed because the market situation continues to bleed. previously it was like a fresh breeze when prices rose high to $8k. but it's only a short time and the price drops again. so we can't say that the bull trend has happened. we can only hope that bull trend can quickly take over

Yes and the only we can do for now is to believe on the crypto that we are invested and encourage people to invest on it in order to hold the market price dropping continuously.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

Seems bear is still strong, im not sure but this year will be in minus with 90% chance in my opinion, so hodl and be strong.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:39:47 AM

We are still in a bear market so it's a good time to buy and hold. The price is cheap and profit is waiting in a few weeks or months.

Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

The bull market will come when on the daily chart Bitcoin we see a candle up, 1k-2k $. All the rest is just a correction of growth / fall. Not more
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

bull market WILL NOT COME.

Stop being dicks and watch the reality of crypto. IT'S DEAD!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

I see a ton of explanations behind the positively trending market even in this year yet I wouldn't make sure that it's now happen. I figure it can be likewise bull trap for the general population who cannot read news right. We didn't hear any genuine news about crypto in most recent g20 and furthermore ETF won't be until the harvest time.
tranthitrinh24

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

It is too early to quickly concluded that bull market has come
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

No, it has not. However, we will see it in september or october considering the current movement

Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

sure, my mind are the same as yours. I think the bull market is coming. If humans do not agree with that the bull marketplace is coming, then i'm hoping those humans can patiently study the cryptocurrency market nowadays, then they'll discover that encryption The cash marketplace is slowly getting better. that is a very good start. let us wait patiently.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

Bull still not yet come it is still coming now the price is dropping huge again. I guess it will recover after a month. The bull will show in October. The price of Bitcoin and altcoins will be like what it is on the last quarter of 2017.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
dongshou06

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

The recent cryptocurrency market is very pessimistic, we need to remain calm, don’t buy tokens easily
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

The bull market has not been here this year, and this year's encryption market has always been in a bear market. And the price has fallen so badly that it hasn't gotten any improvement until today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: