Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market has come?  (Read 3659 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

this is great news and I like it, hopefully in the future it will continue to rise in price.
unfortunately now Bitcoin is back again at the price of 6000 USD and I'm starting to get upset.
Then that's great news to all of us, I think we should wait and patient for the full recovery of market price. I hope it will last longer and continue to rise because this past months market situation is in not good state and continuously falling that lasted for a months. So I hope this is a good start and good sign that market is gradually rising, and I feel it will happen soon because some of cryptocurrency are started to rise.

I don't understand where is the great news of this current market performance that you are saying or where is the bullish market that is starting to pull up? I don't know if you are monitoring the market before you support this bullish post so i suggest to view market  now before you appreciate the bullish run because you are about to know that bearish market is going deeper.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

I think this is the great time to purchase altcoins. Altcoin will recuperate its cost soon. Possibly the period from now to the finish of this current year.

the positively trending business sector may come .
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

this is great news and I like it, hopefully in the future it will continue to rise in price.
unfortunately now Bitcoin is back again at the price of 6000 USD and I'm starting to get upset.
Then that's great news to all of us, I think we should wait and patient for the full recovery of market price. I hope it will last longer and continue to rise because this past months market situation is in not good state and continuously falling that lasted for a months. So I hope this is a good start and good sign that market is gradually rising, and I feel it will happen soon because some of cryptocurrency are started to rise.

I don't understand where is the great news of this current market performance that you are saying or where is the bullish market that is starting to pull up? I don't know if you are monitoring the market before you support this bullish post so i suggest to view market  now before you appreciate the bullish run because you are about to know that bearish market is going deeper.

There are good developments happening that have more impact but you need to dig deeper. How many people talking about IBM that has built a blockchain solution on Stellar that has been built and is ready to use? There are a lot of similar things happening but the entire world just gets hung up on the ETF. It's an important milestone, but many other developments are disregarded.
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

I really want to see the bull market, but this won't happen anytime soon. Too long a price decline. In addition, there are currently no beneficial factors that will contribute.
511xiaohao

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

What you see is not a real bull market. Now it has proved that it is a bull trap, but this time very lucky. I guess not many people fall into this trap. At least most people keep a clear mind in the bear market.
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

What you see is not a real bull market. Now it has proved that it is a bull trap, but this time very lucky. I guess not many people fall into this trap. At least most people keep a clear mind in the bear market.
I have thought that bull market has come before. But sonce I saw the market yesterday, I guess that bearish will stay in longer time, maybe until.Q2 in 2019
yhieniehy

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

I think to rejoice was early. It is not such growth with which it was possible to tell that correction of the cryptoforeign exchange market already ended.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

I don't think so, we are simply seeing the inverse that happens in a dip, I imagine we could call it a spike, periods when the demand suddenly increases and so the price goes up, but then returns to normal in this downward trend, I think the rise has to be progressive to really stay in the market.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
Well, Bitcoin is now below $7000. Quite a huge drop from $8000 last July. But it doesn't mean the market is crashing. I think that a momentum is building up. The bulls are still warming up before they start running. And this is what we should start preparing for.

Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Bull market have not come yet, in fact we are in deep bear market because price goes down day by day, which makes most people or investors to panic and dump their tokens, dumping their coins even have negative effect on the market because it makes them surplus than demand.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Sadly it's not like you expected it to be. Bull Market hasn't really come, I guess we need to wait a little longer. The fall recently is harsh, and imo that could be the last one before the market jumps high.

Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
Looks like the bull market hasn't happened yet, maybe it's still in the process of running from a bearish market, the fluctuations are still going on and prices are still varied so there are still no signs of a strong recovery.
And I think it's still to wait until the bullrun is really happening
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

I don't think it the bull run will happen this year. Bitcoin keeps on going down and unstable. Etheruem and other alternate coins keeps on going down as well. If they don't recover around October, we can say goodbye to bull run this year and wait for 2019. I also think that the bull run will not that be that high unlike what happened  last January 2018.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Ill think it was come in this coming december ill think, But for it was have some huge drop of the all coins in the market for now even if the bitcoin and the etherium also this two has totally drop the price each of it. Ill it was going too long to recover again and back to a high price, So for now we need some time our coins that we have.
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Actually the bull market is not yet arriving, maybe this 2018 year end will start to begin the bull run season and the altcoins and bitcoin will start to get higher price.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 07:28:26 PM by temilade200

Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
Well, bitcoin has gone below $7000 now, because we are still in a time of correction. Even at that, the price we have now is much more than the price we had this time last year. Which means that after the correction of now, there is every likelihood for us to have huge price increase this year. I really optimistic on what will begin to unfold soon. Even if we see the price of btc go below $7000, it still believe that it will rise, because of the rate adoption of many of the good coins in the space.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

The bull is still far away and we can only wait for the right time to sell all of them. We need to buy enough coins and hold them for the future bull market. e still have a long time to wait.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

The bull market did not come, and it is still a bear market. And this year's bear market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly, and it has been falling continuously. I think this year's bull market is hard to come by.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

I really want to believe in the beginning of the growth of the crypto-currency market. Only we have already come across this trick several times. I do not want to be deceived again.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

I can't tell when the bull market will come. When I see the price of bitcoin rise to $20,000, I can confirm that the bull market is coming. I will hold my coin and continue to wait, I believe the market will definitely pick up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: