Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 05:35:04 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC?  (Read 879 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

It depends on project. If you really believe in the project and the team, but you need some extra Eth or Bitcoin, I suggest to sell not more than a half of your coins, and even though if these coins made at least x2 from the ICO price
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
Converting it to bitcoin and ethereum at this moment is what I think is the right thing to do. Ethereum and Bitcoin are now having continuous increase on their market value which means trading your altcoins or token rewards into eth and btc will give you a higher chance to earn profit as the increase continues.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

It depends on project. If you really believe in the project and the team, but you need some extra Eth or Bitcoin, I suggest to sell not more than a half of your coins, and even though if these coins made at least x2 from the ICO price
also on how are you able to make this on your way of saving you should store it for but if really need it some other point you are taking to be more about interesting on selling and convert this for but if you really have something to do with it well a better patience of holding and store it for.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I sell most them and buy another alts if I find the bounty token underwhelming but if I find that the coin/token is good then of course I will continue to hold it. It's the same as other coin that I've bought, if I find another project better in term of potential then I will sell it and buy that coin instead. I like ether more so I usually convert my coin eth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kotajikikox

Activity: 2464
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

I'll keep my bounty coins of course i will wait become expensive before i sell it even if i wait for a year of more than a year becuse i still believe all coins Have a chance to increase their price in the coinmarketcap.

RGMan

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

I always do different things based on my own belief in the project. If I like the idea, the team, the realization is the hold of the entire amount received from the bounty. If the team does not behave very well (delays payments, does not provide adequate information), converts all tokens into more recognizable currencies.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

So far, I have participated in 4 bounty threads. However, I have not sold any token of bounty threads, because these projects are all excellent projects in my opinion. Even if the current price is below the issue price, I still think there is no need to sell them.

rockybar

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

depends on the project if i think it's has an great potential in the future i hold on the moment and do some research. but coins that i think has a little potential i just wait some good exchange to trade to other altcoins and earn even a little profit, then i convert it to ETH or BTC. but it really depends on your techniques to earn profit.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

I keep some my bounty tokens that have promising projects. Some are sold to fulfill my life. Sometimes, I convert the coins into other top list altcoins such as EOS and others. I never convert to ETH or Bitcoin because I think it is not enough to buy.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

I just keep the coins that are in top 30 in CoinMarketCap. Otherwise I will sell all of them and buy better coin such ETH or NEO.
BTC is also really good but I don't invest to it much, just around 30% my money
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Converting at this moment would be an advantage because the market value of Bitcoin and ethereum are both vontinuously increasing. Therefore, converting and holding into these two huge cryptos would more likely to result in profit. But it would still depend on your assumptions as an investor on which one would be better.

Haunebu

Activity: 3136
Merit: 977

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

I sell all my bounty tokens whenever I need the money urgently and HODL only when I don't have any immediate money requirement. HODLING has never been a problem for me since I have had positive HODLING in the past and I prefer HODLING over day trading whenever possible due to the low stress involved. When I do sell my bounty tokens, I convert them into BTC and withdraw them to my bitcoin wallet right away and proceed to convert it into FIAT.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

I also think the same with you, I think for now only bitcoin and etherum that we can rely on to get a big advantage, there are some altcoins that have potential like BOB, but holding bitcoin and ethereum will be safer.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Well if I believe in the long term of the project then I would for a while but if the good on the long term I will flip for bitcoin or  ethereum.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

As a new member, i am still keeping my all coins in my ether wallet. And i have a plan to buy ethereum and bitcoin(because both are highly profitable coins) both in future, whenever i will be able to buy them.

rayjellanajao

Strategist

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

It depends on the coins/tokens I get. If it is worth holding then I will hold it as long as I can.  But if the coins/tokens I get from bounty are not that good, then I will surely sell it as soon as possible. It is always a good idea to hold, but you have to choose which one is worth holding.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1638
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
I agree with your idea mate because I usually do that with my Altcoin funds. I also like to convert my Altcoins into Bitcoin or Ethereum because they are accepted by our local exchange so it is easy for me to convert them into fiat if I needed money for my daily needs. Nowadays Altcoins most especially tokens from bounties aren't safe from correctikn just like what had happened to my previous holdings that dropped like hell.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

No, I never keep my bounty tokens. But I don't immediately sell them right away. I usually wait a month or two before I convert my tokens to cash.
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

Hold'em is a bad strategy, I realized from my experience, since August I have not sold tokens, and now they are worthless.
Just convert everything into ETH.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Perhaps it's best to immediately sell all your coins / tokens and translate them either into eth or btc. Few projects are shooting, so that you regret it. And it will be safer for you and your nervous system.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: