Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC?  (Read 871 times)
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

I sometimes double check on the success of the ICO's projects before deciding if I have to hold or sell the bounty coins I have received. Like what had happened with the last campaign I was joining where I was really planning to hold my bounty coins for at least two months because I believe on the success of the projects but sad to say I was forced to sell it because of financial needs. A month has passed now and  the value of that coins has been increasing slowly but surely.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

I also think so, altcoin let alone from the aerial results, the average price will go down when distributed, or can not last long in the price of ICO. but you need to know one day the token price will also increase. then do not change everything to ETH or BTC.

chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

It all depends on the future of the alt. If you believe in its market strength, hodl but if not, it's better you convert to eth or BTC. But I hodl most of my alts from bounties.
Umerndfe

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

I am new here and I just began taking part in content crusade so am yet to get any coins. Be that as it may, on the off chance that I get them, I think I ll change over a few and keep some as you are stating
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?

I still not yet received any tokens yet but when the time that I will get token Maybe I will wait until the price is acceptable and then convert it to BTC because I know BTC have a great potentials.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:12 AM

Yeah, it's a wise to move to turn bounty token into BTC or ETH if the project has no potential at all. Also, ETH is good for long-term investment. or you can keep it as USDT so the value is not gonna change and your profit is safe.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?

I do agree with you. New coins has the possibility of having zero volume and might even have the possibility of being delisted in exchanges so it is better if you have some kind of assurance that you were able to get something from it. You can even take advantage of trading the coin you sold and then buy back later when it is cheaper and then selling it again when you have profits so that you can increase your holdings. If you are just holding then better sold half of it as this is my own strategy.

flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:28 AM

yes it is true that BTC and ETH are more safer than; ther newly coins out there. but for me is better to study and research every bounty token you have first before you sell it. maybe one day those coins will rocket abd can give you more profit. but if you think that coin will just steady on there price better you convert it to BTC or ETH.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

I always proceed from the prospects of ICO projects. If a project with a good practical idea will develop, a stock exchange, a platform, another real working product will be created, then I try to keep such tokens. In any case, they will not depreciate, but profits can bring very big. Tokens from unpromising projects ICO I now really transform into ethereum. I think this coin is very promising for growth.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

Yes most of my coins from my bounty I convert it to ETH and BTC because I used some of my earning to my daily needs and some I keep it for the reason that it has no value some I used for my gas fee and some I hodl it to make the value pump so when I convert it, it will be high value. All of the coins that I earn from bounty is useful to me because it help me with my financial problem and now I have financial freedom.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

I agree with your opinion, but in my opinion personally, I will keep it and wait for the right time to convert it, but if I choose BTC or ETH I prefer BTC because I am sure BTC will be recovered and will keep increasing and the market is sure also will come back again in this short time. so wait a few moments to invest it
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

As i received by bounty coins I keep it on my wallet.
I only sell it if the value of that coins will target on my expected price then exchange it with bitcoin because i believe the future of the bitcoin will be getting higher and higher.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

I am almost always converting all the tokens to the Euthereum. For me, it's much more convenient than looking at the price all the time. Especially since I've been working with Euthereum for over a year and trusting him.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

I prefer to exchange my bounty token into Ethereum but of course not all of them. I choose one or two of them make some experiment for me personally. It really is a price will be bigger in the future for it. In most cases this does not work, but I believe that one of them will be great.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

I sell the tokens I received and transfer them to Ethereum. because I think that Ethereum is the best coin for investment.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

Yes I usually convert it to ETH and in even BTC because I believed that holding this kind of coins will give enough profits that can make me satisfied and happy. But not all sinced I have a feeling that the price of it will increased in the future and probably after the launching of a specific platform.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

I immediately convert to eth. because I think it's the same, when it will hold in the long term, in the form of token or eth / btc. I prefer the hold that is already in eth.
Komaci

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

That is a good strategy, I will try it cause I'm afraid the price will go down, So  I usually sell my altcoin  and exchange to  money immediately when I receive them.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

ye agree with you, because too much altcoin and altcoin have a certain time only when large volumes of prices will rise and when the volume goes down the price will also fall, so the price is very easy to control, so better invested to BTC or eth if you want to invest
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Whenever I get reward from bounties, sometime I convert most of them to ethereum and bitcoin and hold the rest depending on the trust I have in the project but I leave some them to appreciate more but mostly, I convert immediately to bitcoin and ethereum as they are the most potential coin in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: