Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC?  (Read 869 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

It depends on coin. If it is under top 500, then I prefer to hold it. If it is some other shit coin, I usually get rid of it immediately.
It is a double edged sword. No one is really happy after selling because prices vary a lot and even in you sell and coin goes to the moon, you feel terrible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

I sell the tokens I received and transfer them to Ethereum. because I think that Ethereum is the best coin for investment.
It happens so, but in most cases, many altcoins that just go to the exchanges can be pumped up with money, only because of the huge demand for this project. Therefore, the chances of increasing the deposit are large.

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

Most of these coins doesn't have as much value as as we would like them to have,. However., Quality coins are worth keeping for a considerable period of time, not all of them them are like this though there by necessitating. Them to be converted into more valuable and stable coins

darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

The coins or tokens that I got from the bounty were usually immediately sold and the result I bought Bitcoin or Etherium. I think it's safer, except for coins that I believe can develop I will hold it for several years.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Bitcoin will always be the win , because bitcoin has the largerst amount of value where you can compete with other coins.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

If my bounty rewards or coins is on reasonable price I always sell it because I already experienced that I hold it and wait for much higher price as a result this coin gone in the market so my hard earn token got no value.

Honuandhonu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

It depends on the project and many other things, when I see the tokens distributed by the bounty is worth holding then it's a must choose option in the other hand I sell half and keep half.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

Yes bitcoin and ethereum has proven to us they are here to stay so it's good and safe to exchange altcoins for bitcoin and ethereum but the truth is I have been holding my altcoins because there are several altcoins doing good too and who knows if anyone of them going to surpass ethereum and the former it's rewarding at times to take risks
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
Indeed, you can not deny the fact that bitcoin and eth are safer to store than the new tokens you get for participating in bounty campaigns. But it all depends on what kind of tokens you got, from the market situation, what the price of this token is, etc. Each person chooses his own strategy, which is more suitable for him.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

I changed only 2-3 coins for ethereum. The rest I keep and believe that their price will rise when the market begins to recover.

vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
I keep some promising coins right now. And coins in which I do not see any prospects I sell right away. Sometimes I lose from such a strategy, but sometimes I get a good result.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

I keep the fixed capital in trusted coins namely in bitcoin and etherium, but there are also several altoquins in my purse which in my opinion can give a good profit
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Im selling all my bounty tokens for ethereum coins, not like i do not believe in them ,but i believe after some time i can buy them for cheaper price if want

chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Let's just say 50% of the bounty reward I received, I sold it immediatey. First, it depends on my needs. If I needed a money, I do not hold the coins I received. I cannot risk the needs of my family. Also, I am looking at the roadmap of the project. If there will be somthing that good to come, I will hold it because for sure, I will earn more profit if I do.
raymondsamillano

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

I will not sell my coins especially when I know it promising and there is a possibility to increase. I believe that when it comes to saving money, there is something to offer when it comes to perfect day. I will keep some of my bounty coins.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

for the right price, i prefer to convert to ethereum or bitcoin(more prefer bitcoin if the exchange available trade to bitcoin) but once again, for the right/reasonable price
absenter87

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

It depends on the project if it is bad and not promising, then I change coins on BTC and ETH and if I see in it the future then of course I leave them.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

The answer to this question will of course depend on the project. If I get a good quality project income, I usually favor not to sell it, but if I find that the project is of poor quality, or if I cut my hopes from the project, I usually prefer to immediately change it. Very rarely when I need the money, I do not like it anymore but this happens very rarely.
Muhraj1

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

I sell it when it gets to market wait for people to dump and buy back, not for all the coins though. Some I keep and hope it rises
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

If it is a good project, I will consider it carefully before selling. But the projects I've been involved lately wasn't good, so I sold them. In short, that depends on projects I joined. But I never sold it for under 50% of the ICO price, that's my rule.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: