Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
aio1807

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

securix is a new project, a business that is run with honesty and transparency that for sure netizen would love to participate. the team will publish their total mined bitcoin volume every month in their Mega Vault App. in this way we can really get up to date with their project.

Thank you for your support!
we're very lucky to have the team of securix to offer this kind of platform. for bringing out this kind of brilliant idea and make it real and use in our community. we will support your project by all means. thank you for having you guys change our future into a better one.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

Does Securix project has a bounty campaign?? If there is, can you give us the link? Will be great and honor to join the bounty campaign and promote this on my social media account and share the world how great securix platform is..

Learn more in our forum thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4824514

If you still have questions about Bounty, feel free to ask away in our chat https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fB1LEQAsypN86UT3tIQ
wow! thank you for this link, we will surely visit this thread to know more about your project. want to learn more about it, looking forward for more updates coming from your team. thank you and have a blessed day.

Happy to help! Thank you very much for your support!
we're also happy with the services your team has given to us, for the updates and additional information to let us know more about your project. hoping for more updates coming from your team. good luck for your success! you can rely with my support. thank you!
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

it's good thing to know that securix included where the tokens should be deploy after its sale, and 77% of all securx tokens is allocated to contributing participants in the securix community. we should support their project in all the way because they have a very nice future plans for us when we become part of their team.
you're right! but you forgot to include the remaining 23% of the tokens which are 15% for the sole remuneration for the founders (locked for 12 months the released the 5% in batches each month), 6% for research and development and 2% for the ICo bounty program.
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Securix's mining operation has tangible assets. This protects you from exposure to huge crypto valuation swings, meaning you can potentially earn a strong passive income with little to no knowledge about the complex underlying technology. With Securix tokens, you are entitled to a monthly output in crypto from Bitcoin mining operation.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

securix project is the next generation of mining, a token driven mining company that you can enjoy a monthly passive income without the volatile swings of the crypto market.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

want to share with you guys the founders token release mechanics which are locked form 31st of October, 2018 until the year of 2019. starting from october 2019, the founders will receive each month 5% tokens from their 15%. this is written in the whitepaper of securix, you can check it anytime.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

securix team is implementing an industry-first honest gross revenue share with no costs and no hidden fees. this structure is transparent, straightforward and the token holders are not left with uncertainty regarding hidden costs. from every minded bitcoin, 45% in crypto will be divided among all token holders.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

securix team is implementing an industry-first honest gross revenue share with no costs and no hidden fees. this structure is transparent, straightforward and the token holders are not left with uncertainty regarding hidden costs. from every minded bitcoin, 45% in crypto will be divided among all token holders.
yes, i have also read about that information. the token holders are exempt from all entrepreneurial risk and securix team bears these risks.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

yes, i have also read about that information. the token holders are exempt from all entrepreneurial risk and securix team bears these risks.

You too?I also read the white paper and a lot of information can answer all of our question. Securix is a new generation of mining where we can earn a monthly income in crypto market.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

A new project for mining is always interesting, but we must remember that today, mining is losing its popularity, which means it will be very difficult for investors to invest their money here. You need to give some sort of a highlight in the development by which you can be assessed higher than the average market.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

So, the cryptocurrency market is still growing, how many tokens will this project have?
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Does Securix project has a bounty campaign?? If there is, can you give us the link? Will be great and honor to join the bounty campaign and promote this on my social media account and share the world how great securix platform is..

Learn more in our forum thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4824514

If you still have questions about Bounty, feel free to ask away in our chat https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fB1LEQAsypN86UT3tIQ
Thanks for this links.. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Specially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce securix project and share the world how amazing this project is.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Thanks for this links.. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Specially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce securix project and share the world how amazing this project is.
indeed we can use this platform as a much awaited business in the market, we shouldn't miss this chance as you said. because with securix we can surely trust the program.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

I would like to see a snapshot of the actual mining facility of the project in the presence of at least one team member, can you provide it? (if that is convenient)
To be honest, I do not have much faith in mining companies today. I participated in two projects of the same kind with Securix in 2017, one project was failed and another was scam.
So I tend to believe more and the real picture about the company of the project, hope you can understand.
By the way, if Securix is really a legit project then I think it will grow well, good luck!
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

Most ICO’s don’t have a real product during the crowdsale. They can change their vision and strategies. Securix has a
real product and we need to maintain our mining facility for our token holders to maximize the output. So following
the roadmap is crucial for Securix, as the interest of the founders are the same as everyone else! They are also
token holders and benefit from a very successful mining operation.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

it is written in the whitepaper of securix that their mining will start in january by the year of our Lord 2019. every last day of the month starting january, their smart contract will distribute Ether to all the token holders. as long as you are the owner of the token, their smart contract will send out a portion of the mining revenue to our ERC20 compatible wallet each month. this is when we can expect to receive a passive income from the team of securix.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

it's good thing to know that securix included where the tokens should be deploy after its sale, and 77% of all securx tokens is allocated to contributing participants in the securix community. we should support their project in all the way because they have a very nice future plans for us when we become part of their team.
chewey1986

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

it is written in the whitepaper of securix that their mining will start in january by the year of our Lord 2019. every last day of the month starting january, their smart contract will distribute Ether to all the token holders. as long as you are the owner of the token, their smart contract will send out a portion of the mining revenue to our ERC20 compatible wallet each month. this is when we can expect to receive a passive income from the team of securix.
oh really?? wow that's a good way of earning through the team of securix. is there any other way aside from what you have mentioned on how we can expect to receive a passive income from them? are they also giving rewards for those participants who join in their team in an early time?
kaizer01

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

how can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offering this kind of platform? educate me more so that i can understand what your project is all about.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

how can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offering this kind of platform? educate me more so that i can understand what your project is all about.
agree with you! it's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team securix has provided.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: