Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:37 AM

What is happening in this thread? Why so many newbies are posting that too continuously? Hopeful of getting into some interesting and content discussions about the project.  Securix is nice project to be part of. Please don't spoil the fun.

Hello,

If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Happy to help you out and sure I can answer them all!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I think you guys are doing a great job answering the different questions asked so far. It is great to see the team present in all of the discussions taking place.

Yes, Securix team is doing good work by answering all queries.  However,  if too many people starts spamming thread then it will be difficult to have proper discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

What is happening in this thread? Why so many newbies are posting that too continuously? Hopeful of getting into some interesting and content discussions about the project.  Securix is nice project to be part of. Please don't spoil the fun.

Hello,

If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Happy to help you out and sure I can answer them all!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I think you guys are doing a great job answering the different questions asked so far. It is great to see the team present in all of the discussions taking place.

Yes, Securix team is doing good work by answering all queries.  However,  if too many people starts spamming thread then it will be difficult to have proper discussion.

True, the team is doing a good job replying swiftly in here, they apply the same approach on their telegram group as well.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

I shared this picture on Twitter earlier today, it shows bitcoin mining uses a lot of energy, but nothing in comparison to gold mining:

If you included all precious metals in the comparison it would be even worse. I know bitcoin mining is a problem in terms of energy use but there are more wasteful industries/practices out there.
the fact is that GOLD is known to almost every single person and its acceptable by everyone.
meanwhile Bitcoin is not known by many and its not acceptable by many people!
So people gives more value to a physical asset then a digital one.
they dont know what this asset can do in future!

Ok good may be known by everyone but in reality I’d say it’s about as acceptable as bitcoin like seriously amazon or Walmart isn’t going to be taking your gold lol I’d think their closer to accepting crypto than gold lol
even after a digitalizing revolation happened most of us remained un-digitalized!
They think Gold is better investment then Bitcoin!
but the fact is can Securix be as cost efficient as it claims?
cause the more bitcoin difficulty increase the less they'll be able to generate!
so to keep the mining amount same they'll have to use more energy!

Yes Bitcoin will need more energy as the difficulty increase.  But I hope they try to use as much green energy as possible. 

yeah, they obviously started they will be using the major variation of green energy generation scheme such as wind and solar energy. i believe it a very wonderful move from them and it surely going to reduce overall energy cost

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

I just joined the securix community on telegram, lots of information about the project there. Guess there’s going to be a KYC for everyone to receive their tokens during distribution. Done to protect investors. Hope the procedure goin be easy?

KYC? That's not so cool with me. I thought this thing of KYC was been done with? Some companies do break the privacy policy attached to users documents.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Yeah, I notice how quick they respond to questions and also keep discussions going. Securix team are really doing a great job here.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I just joined the securix community on telegram, lots of information about the project there. Guess there’s going to be a KYC for everyone to receive their tokens during distribution. Done to protect investors. Hope the procedure goin be easy?

KYC? That's not so cool with me. I thought this thing of KYC was been done with? Some companies do break the privacy policy attached to users documents.

I thought KYC is for people who are participating in pre-sale where minimum amount for investment is 5000 USD. Need to confirm for public sale where people allowed to invest lower amount.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Hello,
Good to know you’ve gotten over 60% of ICO. Which would be end in few days. Whats next after your ICO? When do I expect to start receiving earnings from mining? Thanks for expected response.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Hello,
Good to know you’ve gotten over 60% of ICO. Which would be end in few days. Whats next after your ICO? When do I expect to start receiving earnings from mining? Thanks for expected response.

Woh really? Last I saw they'd got a little over $3m in funding, they must have met their softcap if they've got that much now, right?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

What are your measures for the damage that mining has on the environment. and yes i'm talking about coin mining. the power usage of mining factories are through the roof (mostly cooling)
from the Whitepaper i see they have a very Eco Friendly Planning for the Mining Farm they are establishing!
And they selected some of the coolest countries to reduce heating cost and yes its really costs alot of Electricity and money.
but as for their plan they have them under consideration and i think they'll try to limit on everything!!

Yea, that was my initial concern when the thought of mining came to my mind, i remember making a statement here a couple of days ago about it and they stated something about using fossil fuels, i'm pretty sure that many felt same way but they seem to have provided a way to outsmart the problem, thereby creating a more environmental friendly brand

I thought they are using some green generator to supply the electricity needed of their farm? I read somewhere about it. By the way it's a good move so they will have a less cost on electricity.

Yea, that's the fossil fuel, gotten from the remains of animal waste just as i stated sometime ago, so its still considered as green energy, it can also be generated from the anaerobic decomposition of dead animals, its safe to the environment, though some school of thought still think that it still requires more process to fine tune the output   
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Hello,

Woh really? Last I saw they'd got a little over $3m in funding, they must have met their softcap if they've got that much now, right?

Yeah they hit their softcap a few days ago, this article goes into a little bit more detail about how the Securix team achieved this: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/12/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale/

It is very impressive that Securix has achieved this before they opened their public token sale. Looking forward to seeing how many funds they can raise before the end of October.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Hello,

Yeah they hit their softcap a few days ago, this article goes into a little bit more detail about how the Securix team achieved this: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/12/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale/

It is very impressive that Securix has achieved this before they opened their public token sale. Looking forward to seeing how many funds they can raise before the end of October.

The most interesting thing to look into is the overall market condition. In this condition, they have achieved their softcap. If the market moves and stabilizes then they will see more investments in the near future.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Hello,

Amazing that they achieved their softcap and thanks for sharing the article i did not see it before, i am pretty sure that they will reach their hardcap.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

What are your measures for the damage that mining has on the environment. and yes i'm talking about coin mining. the power usage of mining factories are through the roof (mostly cooling)
from the Whitepaper i see they have a very Eco Friendly Planning for the Mining Farm they are establishing!
And they selected some of the coolest countries to reduce heating cost and yes its really costs alot of Electricity and money.
but as for their plan they have them under consideration and i think they'll try to limit on everything!!

Yea, that was my initial concern when the thought of mining came to my mind, i remember making a statement here a couple of days ago about it and they stated something about using fossil fuels, i'm pretty sure that many felt same way but they seem to have provided a way to outsmart the problem, thereby creating a more environmental friendly brand

I thought they are using some green generator to supply the electricity needed of their farm? I read somewhere about it. By the way it's a good move so they will have a less cost on electricity.

Yea, that's the fossil fuel, gotten from the remains of animal waste just as i stated sometime ago, so its still considered as green energy, it can also be generated from the anaerobic decomposition of dead animals, its safe to the environment, though some school of thought still think that it still requires more process to fine tune the output   

Wow that's good, The market will going to have less electricity cost and they will going to help the environment  by using those fossils. It's really a great strategy. Good job team.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

It is the case with many ICOs you have to have a KYC during the sale; it is a legal measure whereby the ICO wouldn't be liable to any illegal accusations like AML. I don't think bounty is part of that though.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

It is the case with many ICOs you have to have a KYC during the sale; it is a legal measure whereby the ICO wouldn't be liable to any illegal accusations like AML. I don't think bounty is part of that though.

Most ICO's will operate a KYC of sorts for investors, sometimes it's a tiered approach depending on how much you're investing. From my understanding there will be no KYC for bounty
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Hello,

The most interesting thing to look into is the overall market condition. In this condition, they have achieved their softcap. If the market moves and stabilizes then they will see more investments in the near future.

Yeah, that would be great news for Securix. I'm just a little bit worried at the moment that ETH is still in the $190 - $220 range. If it goes higher then hopefully we can see a bull run before the end of the year. If it goes lower then I'm scared to see where ETH could end up.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.
That's really great. 20% also not bad. I just checked on that page and found token limit tab and mentioned some figure like " SRXIO 5000000". So that's mean each investors can buy till that above quantity of tokens? I mean they will not allow more than that?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Wow, I learnt something new here. Thanks man for this education on this form of energy. I will look a bit more into it from this little insight I gained from you.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.
That's really great. 20% also not bad. I just checked on that page and found token limit tab and mentioned some figure like " SRXIO 5000000". So that's mean each investors can buy till that above quantity of tokens? I mean they will not allow more than that?

I have to say 60% through first phase is a good start and even the second phase that's offering 20% bonus is still very enticing to investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: