Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
aio1807

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

I guess this could be one of the top in cryptotrading industry in the near future. As I read about this project, I've seen that they do have a platform that is very unique. Goodluck Team Securix!!
exactly!...they really offers a unique features!...imagine, you will not loose even the value of coins is fluctuating!...amazing right?..we should not missed this project, let us participate in their crowdsale!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Securix goal is to make Blockchain and cryptographic technology simple and accessible to a broader audience. tThey want a product that is simple and understandable. It is as simple as buying their SRXIO token and enjoying a passive monthly output share.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

So, the cryptocurrency market is still growing, how many tokens will this project have?

Soft cap 3 000 000 SRXIO
Hard cap 55 000 000 SRXIO
Any unsold tokens will be burned.
Wow! Nothing is imposible that we reach the hard cap or even the soft cap because of Securix platform it can attract a lot of investors and I'm sure if that day happens it helps a lot of people. Good luck team!
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

So, in exchange of your token if I want to invest my token into your platform, then what I will get after 12 months? BTC or the tokens itself?
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

hi guys! wow!!! there's a new project here! is there anyone who can help me and educate me more about the securix project? how it is use or how does it work? and what are the benefits that we can get if we will going to join in their team?

ENJOY A MONTHLY PASSIVE INCOME WITHOUT THE VOLATILE SWINGS OF THE CRYPTO MARKET
EAN 2 EAN sustainable electricity
Token buyback and burn program
No mining contract, life time Token
Token driven gross revenue output
Physical mining operation, no cloud mining
Our Token value is backed by tangible assets

TOKEN VALUE BACKED BY ASSETS

Our token value is covered by our thousands of mining machines running in our facility. From each sold token, a token costs 1 USD. Up to 0.85 USD cents is used for purchasing mining hardware and electrical infrastructure upgrade. This means our token is backed by the acquired assets in our mining facility and has a real market value of 0,85 USD cents

STABLE TOKEN PRICE

Our token return on investment is calculated on an average year bitcoin price and is less effected by the volatile swings of the crypto market. Resulting in a stable token

TOKEN VALUE AND EXCHANGES SRXIO

will be listed on relevant exchanges as written in our whitepaper

Details: https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

https://securix.io/
stable token price!..that is I guess, the edge of securix among their competitors........they are the only one who give an assurance to their investors that offers a win win scenario!..goodluck, hoping for the success of this platforms!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Securix’s core development team comprises of experts with extensive experience in trading commodities. The team will often leverage this resource to negotiate exclusive deals for mining equipment from the leading manufacturers.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

how can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offering this kind of platform? educate me more so that i can understand what your project is all about.
agree with you! it's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team securix has provided.
correct! and this is also a better way or strategy to attract more people in joining or participating in their project. because other people nowadays are much more interested when they see a live video rather than reading.  hoping that the team will grant our request. thank you in advance.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

what is good thing about securix project is that it doesn't matter to them if you are investor or just a simply user as long as you participated to their team, you will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation. anyone can benefit from their business.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

i know that everybody are aware of taking some risk when they are up to a business. but the securix token is at the more stable end of the cryto spectrum. with their token, netizen don't need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

i know that everybody are aware of taking some risk when they are up to a business. but the securix token is at the more stable end of the cryto spectrum. with their token, netizen don't need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price.
risk is always paired with businesses and platforms if you cant take em with the force and research thats needed in investing right?
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

the mining operation of the securix project has tangible assets that enables to protect you from exposure to huge crypto valuation swings. and by this, you can earn a strong passive income with little to no knowledge about the complex underlying technology.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

how can you be sure that we are protected when we join and be part of the securix project? did you already experienced? and what are the possible reward and income that we can get, how we can earn a reward through this? educate me more about this new project. thank you in advance.
micmac08

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

Does Securix project has a bounty campaign?? If there is, can you give us the link? Will be great and honor to join the bounty campaign and promote this on my social media account and share the world how great securix platform is..

Learn more in our forum thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4824514

If you still have questions about Bounty, feel free to ask away in our chat https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fB1LEQAsypN86UT3tIQ
Thanks for this links.. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Specially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce securix project and share the world how amazing this project is.
indeed we can use this platform as a much awaited business in the market, we shouldn't miss this chance as you said. because with securix we can surely trust the program.

Thank you so much!

This is a great news. I am now registered to the bounty campaign of your program. I am looking forward for more success of securix.
gin39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

securix token gives every participants access to their mining service and in turn, grants the rights to a percentage of a total mined bitcoins (gross mining revenue) each month. as long as you are the owner of the tokens, their smart contract will transfer a portion of the gross mining revenue in Ether to your wallet each month.
claire28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

what if i want to sell my token? is it possible for me to sell my token to others or not?
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Cryptoconsulting.info Experts Highly Appreciated SECURIX Project

SECURIX got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.2 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects. We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

http://cryptoconsulting.info/ico-list/?ico=Securix.io
This is a very strange website. There is a rating of only 10 ICO, and all have very high ratings. I do not trust this website. Although I like Securix, this project has a good economic model. Cool

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

how can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offering this kind of platform? educate me more so that i can understand what your project is all about.
agree with you! it's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team securix has provided.

Do not say stupid things. Studying White Paper is an important stage before investing in any project. It can not be that you want to invest, but you would not have time to study the project documents. For your part, it would be negligence as an investor. Do not prinnebregay study white paper. This is the basis of any investment.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

Does Securix project has a bounty campaign?? If there is, can you give us the link? Will be great and honor to join the bounty campaign and promote this on my social media account and share the world how great securix platform is..

Learn more in our forum thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4824514

If you still have questions about Bounty, feel free to ask away in our chat https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fB1LEQAsypN86UT3tIQ
Thanks for this links.. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Specially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce securix project and share the world how amazing this project is.
indeed we can use this platform as a much awaited business in the market, we shouldn't miss this chance as you said. because with securix we can surely trust the program.

Thank you so much!

This is a great news. I am now registered to the bounty campaign of your program. I am looking forward for more success of securix.
I am also registered on their on going week 2 bounty in facebook campaign. And I'm also hoping for more improvements for the success of this project and I'm sure its worth to invest.
Findicoico

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/securix   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/securix   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
  indeed securix is a great deal of a platform for this market, they can really have the right application in this one, plus the community is helping them build their legacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: