Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T CARE IF BTC DECREASES IN PRICE NOW  (Read 895 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

Long-term investments does not need any kind of close observation within the price that fluctuates every time, you'll still get high profit whenever you make long-term investments regardless if the price is high or if the price is low, so if you are a long-term investor then I don't think that there is the need to be afraid, every investment has risks, investing is risky, but it will also give you profit which will be worth the time that you have ventured you BTC in, so I don't think you should be afraid, the price goes at an unpredictable manner, so why even bother making ridiculous predictions right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Yes, I agree with you. If we are believers in the world of encryption, there is no need to worry too much about the correction of bitcoin market. We just need to wait for bitcoin to give us a miracle someday.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Well, I kinda agree with you. IF you understand how the crypto market is, the decrease of bitcoin will not be of a problem to you. People who normally complain about the decrease in the price of bitcoin don't have much knowledge on cryptocurrency and its market.
Well  a lot of here does not care about the current price of bitcoin, what they care is how much they are going to maximize their investment, and how much they are going to add their investment in some other things that is why they don't care how much the current price of bitcoin would be.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

I think you have now gotten the concepts and will be able to know if you are ready to learn. Btc has so many to give us. Even if it decreases now I think its increment will surely come.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

You really have a point buddy. Now that you have known more about btc just keep investing and you will reap it one day to come.

Kaisar0

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Hello, for me it doesn't matter bitcoin will decrease or not. I've bought all my cryptocurrencies for a long time. I will sell it when all of them will reach new heights. I think it will be in December or January.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

the btc is not a technology that is invisible. it is transparent and profitable for everyone who chooses to come into the technology and business and for those who also know what true virtue patience is.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

If governments around the world introduce norms that hamper the turnover of the crypto currency, its price will drop.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Yes, you are right mate, and your approach is really good and positive. I personally think that BTC is really undergoing good and positive manipulation from past one month and it is clear that a big bullish rally is expected in coming weeks and because of which we can easily hold our positions in spite of few dips or  small correction and don't need to worry if BTC price decreases because overall its in uptrend.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

I do care if bitcoin decreases in price now. At $8,100 at the moment, it is threatening to go below $8,000 by tomorrow. Hope it holds.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Hello, for me it doesn't matter bitcoin will decrease or not. I've bought all my cryptocurrencies for a long time. I will sell it when all of them will reach new heights. I think it will be in December or January.
I think people are holding bitcoin for a long time, they have bought bitcoin when the price was trading above 15000$ and still they are holding their bitcoin in hope that bitcoin price will very soon reach to its previous price, so i think that for them the price is really matter when it start increasing, and i am hopeful that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

I think people are holding bitcoin for a long time, they have bought bitcoin when the price was trading above 15000$ and still they are holding their bitcoin in hope that bitcoin price will very soon reach to its previous price, so i think that for them the price is really matter when it start increasing, and i am hopeful that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.

Just forget about the value as it will surely go up for the years to come. But i say you must take profit or do short trades, at least save 1btc and forget about it for years and do trades to make more btc. It really doesn't matter if you buy 10k$ or 20k$ btc as long as you BULLieve what blockchain can do for the future.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
requiredto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

wow. You are so optimistic. That is what we need to learn. Even it goes up or down, you must stay calm. In order that there are nothing make you regret in the future
makenoise

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

well-done man, because of your patience, I believe that you will never lose in this market
tungnhapchanvui

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

that’s really good sign. For newbie, just see and follow how they control their emotion and succeed in bitcoin
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

So do I, since I knew this forum, I have learnt a lot. They taught me priceless lessons about bitcoin and crypto
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

I think that there are a lot of people worrying that the price will fall and they are selling it all now
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

my advice for beginners is  “ don’t need to be anxious about this high time, just be patient and you win now.”
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

Did you suffer a loss before achieving this goal. It think it’s really good to be tolerant like you. Can you share me your  own experience about this field ?
makenoise

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

Congratulations ! your success make us strongly believe that patience is the only key for success in market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: