Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T CARE IF BTC DECREASES IN PRICE NOW  (Read 903 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

you should  care if price drops because you will.lose opportunity to profit. etf was moved to september so you will have to watch what could happen soon because the decision affects very much. if it however rise more, its of course a lot fortunate for us. opportunity knocks every now and then in  crypto but with Etf,  things might turn different.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

Hello, for me it doesn't matter bitcoin will decrease or not. I've bought all my cryptocurrencies for a long time. I will sell it when all of them will reach new heights. I think it will be in December or January.
I think people are holding bitcoin for a long time, they have bought bitcoin when the price was trading above 15000$ and still they are holding their bitcoin in hope that bitcoin price will very soon reach to its previous price, so i think that for them the price is really matter when it start increasing, and i am hopeful that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.

Just forget about the value as it will surely go up for the years to come. But i say you must take profit or do short trades, at least save 1btc and forget about it for years and do trades to make more btc. It really doesn't matter if you buy 10k$ or 20k$ btc as long as you BULLieve what blockchain can do for the future.
If you have a lots of spare money then better to but the whole and forget about it, it can be very worthy after some years as we seen the positive movements still showing, just don't let yourself to feel down and panic when downfall happens as its really just part of the growing market, many short term trades are enjoying but after some time when the whole community expand so large then the value will be much bigger than what we expect.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

I also don't care even the price of the bitcoin decreased because I believe it will increase again.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.
well i see no point in here. If you think its okay for btc to lose value then so be it and you dont have to bother to make this kind of post. But im afraid it would be hard for btc to lose value, if the market grow bitcoin will be the first to grow.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bananaohnana

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

You are correct pal. Taking a gander at how btc that is the means by which you need to change yourself. No requirement for freeze and dependably stay center with the sum you can contribute with
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

I don't care even the price is decreasing now im here already and i only want to earn money. Even the price is low, just joining in bounty campaigns it will helps you to earn money. As long as there's a bitcoin and as long as there's a price even its too low i will continue and i will stay here. I have another side lines and im only in crypto in my free time, so decreasing price is not an issue for me to stop my journey here and to stop involving here.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

Play casually, like a stock, there up there down. As long as we are patient there will be a time when the market will return green, believe me.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

yes it's normal, because bitcoin always decreases every year because bitcoin has fluctuating properties, we have to be prepared with its risk not only ready with its profit alone, so a good way I think when the price goes down hold your bitcoin and not panic, because the panic will only causing huge losses.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Yes, you can see now that bitcoin is not going to the moon, it is hovering around $8,100 - $8,300, and I think this is completely ok because price is still high comparing to previous months, anyway many people are complaining.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

Theres no worry if Bitcoin decreases in price, im not in hurry, im just holding it as long as i want, im just hold and wait for lucky time when BITCOIN rising again. Lucky for those who grab the opportunity when bitcoin decreases because of the so called buying BITCOIN while some have panic selling.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

I agree that people are way too focused on price movements. If they want a stable asset, they should consider gold and silver or maybe Treasuries. The bitcoin price is very volatile and isn't for the faint of heart. It's also important to see underlying developments in the technology to get a sense of where bitcoin is headed.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

The best time to invest this year was earlier in the summer. If history is any indication the price of Bitcoin will only rise from here on out due to more demand and the scarcity of Bitcoins themselves (21 million in existence).
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

well for me i dont usually care if the prices go down, i know someday it will go up and become more stable. We can't ever predict the prices of the crypto currencies. falling and rising of prices is just a normal thing in crypto world.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

The best time to invest this year was earlier in the summer. If history is any indication the price of Bitcoin will only rise from here on out due to more demand and the scarcity of Bitcoins themselves (21 million in existence).
well if you don't care about the price of the bitcoin now it is good to you. I'm agree in this topic because the only true price and final price are in the ber months. so if the ber months is not starting. I don't think about the bitcoin. but for others it is very important because they have a target price and I think they will observing.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

well for me i dont usually care if the prices go down, i know someday it will go up and become more stable. We can't ever predict the prices of the crypto currencies. falling and rising of prices is just a normal thing in crypto world.

I think we need to care when the price of bitcoin down. Yes we don't mind if bitcoin price are falling but when you are aware to the price of bitcoin for sure you will know when is the best time to buy more so you can hold a lot of Btc.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

You are right buddy. Looking at how btc thats how you have to adjust yourself. No need for panic and always stay focus with the amount you can invest with

I agree to that. I dont care if bitcoin decreases in price now. You dont need to be panic because this is natural. There are times that bitcoin prices becomes higher and sometimes gets lower. Everything is prediction and everything is happens for a reason. And for me i dont care if this bitcoin decreases because there is the right time and perfect timing for it.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

So in essence, I do not think we spend too much money to invest in BTC, let alone to sacrifice the main assets, use your side funds so that when you lose, you will not be too hurt.
I agree with you, and I too invest half of my assets into btc, otherwise we will experience painful suffering

Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

If you have firm believe in Bitcoin, please show us the reasons and your justification. If you just rant like that, it will look like a frenzied investors. Though you trust Bitcoin, you trust have to be based on solid base.
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

You don't need to mind about such posts, just skip it and focus on your Bitcoin. Those who are in panic selling are gonna pay. Bitcoin has shown signal of recovering , which means there are lots of investors trusting Bitcoin unlike those who just want to get quick profit. So don't be worry about waving panic investors.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Price decrease in BTC is not matter instead grab the chance invest more, don't listen to anybody you have your own decision and judgement. BTC price will absolutely pump up soon, invest now ang get real profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: