Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:01:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80312 times)
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

This coin has taken a worthy place in my investment portfolio. I am sure that NEO will give me a good income. But I know that I have to be patient.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

i invested in some NEOs. its recent performance is not very good. But i will hold it until it reaches $500. i think it has practical use. It will replace ether in China.

NEO is one of the top altcoin in today's crypto world. NEO is emerging market particularly in china and NEO holds good market cap and value hence we can expect growth in upcoming months that it can reach good hold in the market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO is undoubtedly one of the safest rates as it is slightly centralized, but remember, this is an investment in the long term.
That's precisely because it is a bit centralized in my opinion. Neo will have such success as Ethereum!
currently many coins that have elevated making coins so many enthusiasts were present to support the advancement of these coins. making coins is so valuable. like NEO made the coins is growing very capable of supporting makes it so powerful.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Well, neo is definitely a good coin now, many projects are moving to the neo than the blockchain of Ethereum as a very good investment area
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

Neo is one of the most perspective coins at the moment. The chinese Ethereum will achieve new price records, as soon as the market will turn green. I bought some new a few months ago and I am planning to buy some more in upcoming days.
Still people say that NEO is chinese Ethereum. But only what they have in common is that both of them offer smart contracts, but an idea and future use is totally diffrent.

fen32

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

I think it will not dry for a long time. Etherium lives at the expense of other cryptocurrencies, but this does not have such an opportunity. Ether and Bitcoin cryptocurrency leaders. Bitcoin due to the fact that the 1st cryptocurrency and ethereum at the expense of other cryptocurrencies.

Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

wonderful coin with very good growth potential. it seems to me that in the top 10 place for it is provided for many years

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

I think that those coins that can survive during this market fall cryptocurrency will become very strong. This is a great strength test for many coins.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

It is very sad to see that the increase in the number of prosecutors on the NEO platform has fallen (although at the beginning of the year I noticed that the NEO was becoming more and more popular, some projects even refused ETH in his favor)

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Neo is one of the best platforms , it is a competitor to Etherium . I invest in both altcoins
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Yes, I believe. Neo is one of the best platforms, its one of my favourite. I'm not discouraged about the price right now because I believe in it. Its just the market situation that's affecting it and so with other coins. With time it will bounce back and even higher. It has great potentials.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

It is very sad to see that the increase in the number of prosecutors on the NEO platform has fallen (although at the beginning of the year I noticed that the NEO was becoming more and more popular, some projects even refused ETH in his favor)
in the beginning of NEO was a coin that was able to steal the attention of investors and traders, even NEO was predicted to be able to compete with ethereum in terms of usability and price but since Bitcoin fell NEO also fell because it was very difficult for NEO to survive when bitcoin prices fell but it was calm when bitcoin rise, I believe NEO and even other altcoins will be able to rise

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

for my personal view NEO is one of the strong coin,it's featuresare very unique. Neo comes with best platforms.when bull run stats NEO price increase like skyrocket.so i 100% agree with you.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Yes NEo is a very good coin, it has shown its potential in the past. And as the market bull run will come definitely we see the progress in the price.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Neo is already strong, the reason that the coin is down right now is the reason that all of the other coins in the market is down and that is because the price of bitcoin is down, once we start to go into another bull you will see that coins like neo willl start doing even better. If you are going to invest in an altcoin for the long term then neo is a very good choic
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

NEO is considered "Bitcoin of China" and it has a very bright future. Despite the fact that now is not the best time for NEO, they have great ambitions, and have every chance of success around the world.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

In my opinion, NEO has already become one of the strongest cryptocurrency, so you can rely on it and trust it with your money and time.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

This is a direct competitor ethereum and I believe that in this battle the ethereum will definitely win. I would be in your place exactly in ethereum

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

in the beginning of NEO was a coin that was able to steal the attention of investors and traders, even NEO was predicted to be able to compete with ethereum in terms of usability and price but since Bitcoin fell NEO also fell because it was very difficult for NEO to survive when bitcoin prices fell but it was calm when bitcoin rise, I believe NEO and even other altcoins will be able to rise

getting here I see an increasing NEO developments and many bring changes into profit and making it much money enthusiasts continue to support it. This does not close the possibility for NEO into coins are so strong going forward and produce more progress.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

well it offers a great platform for dapps, I believe it will do great bit they need away to promote it more to the market or incentive it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: