Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:08:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80312 times)
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:03:21 PM

NEO has always been a popular coin. its platform is more suitable for ordinary developers than ether. Recently, the NEO platform has released many quality projects. it will have a good performance in the second half of this year.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:21:25 PM

NEO has always been a popular coin. its platform is more suitable for ordinary developers than ether. Recently, the NEO platform has released many quality projects. it will have a good performance in the second half of this year.

I also think that NEO is a substantial project and it has already become a power for a long time, now I only hope that it will gain momentum and again its assets will cost hundreds of dollars, but so far nothing has happened. Because the whole market is not growing and no one here pours money.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:44:26 PM

I think that most people have already spoken for this project, so I think that I will support the opinion of people that the project has all the chances for successful development. The most important thing is that now for this there is everything you need.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:10:45 PM

I think that NEO is alredy very strong projects with a big amount of users. All these difficulties are for a short period. All market is falling and NEO also is under pressure from market.
neo of course a good project, and now bitcoin dominates the market and because of this the price is very much subsided , and I think that after a turn neo can show good growth as the project is very promising

Neo has every chance of becoming a more influential cryptocurrency. All major tests have already passed by this cryptocurrency. Next will be the stage of progressive development. I have already decided that I will invest more in NEO.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

I think that most people have already spoken for this project, so I think that I will support the opinion of people that the project has all the chances for successful development. The most important thing is that now for this there is everything you need.
I agree, NEO is really a project that inspires trust in this community. Also, this coin showed a very good price growth to the bear market, and if the market situation had a completely different turn, and NEO could compete with many altami in this market. Therefore, I think we should wait for the full recovery of the market, and I think that this project will also gain momentum.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:29:15 PM

The latest news will definitely have a significant impact not only on neo but also on other coins, slowdowns and possible downturns will occur, it is better to remain when observing market movements, this will signal to everyone if necessary to hold, buy or sell immediately.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:34:13 PM

NEO is one of the most perspective coins with a huge potential. I think the chinese Ethereum is going to be very strong and maybe will overcome the original one. We just need to wait for another big strong pump.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:48:54 PM

NEO really surprised us all because it is one of the tokens that has fallen the most in price when compared to it's all time high and it keeps tumbling on each dip, for my piece of mind, I have stopped checking the wallet.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

Probably everything will be great only after many market participants still understand that in fact cryptocurrencies have long had serious opportunities, as before, now all the same it seems to me a very large number of people just do not believe in cryptocurrency.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:54:47 PM

I have been watching this project for a long time. It seems to me that NEO has a great future. I am ready to invest in this coin. I consider this project one of the most interesting now.
I think now neo will grow since most of the news is going very well on neo this year , I think now is the best time to invest

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:03:29 PM

I have full believe in neo. Neo is one of the best project and it is one of the best platform based token in this market. And in my opinion neo is technically better than ethereum. Now a days neo have some really good icos and project on its blockcahain. Neo have a really great community some good developers and a great team. The main thing is it is supported by many open-source developers. It is backed up by a open-source team with some great developers called city of Zion. And beside that neo have some really great features like low txn fees scalability. And the most important is there is no fees in txn of neo.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:23:01 PM

I think that Neo is still a very strong project now. I like how it develops. Now Neo is very much lost in price, but I think that this is temporary and soon Neo will soon again begin a new wave of growth. We need patience.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:46:26 PM

As far as I remember, the NEO project as a whole is a very powerful project that promised to make a serious competition to projects that today already have real opportunities in the future. All this is temporary as well as the NEO project.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:19:51 PM

As far as I remember, the NEO project as a whole is a very powerful project that promised to make a serious competition to projects that today already have real opportunities in the future. All this is temporary as well as the NEO project.

NEO belongs to those favorites of mine that I trust most of all. I hope, its price will increase this year at least 3-4 times. The coin that is often called Chinese ETH is great
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:21:24 PM

NEO has all the chances to become one of the greatest crypto currencies, but if the team is aiming to promote NEO in such way, they have a lot of Stuff to do. You cannot compare it with ETH or XRP at the moment. I hope NEO will replace XRP and will get into the top three crypto currencies on CMC.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:38:39 PM

NEO is a great project with a GAS give away if you are holding the token.
The gas which has many exchanges and has a value. this bear market makes the price go fall but in development and project, they are great.
Which I can tell once the bull run in the market everything will be fine and they will fly again.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

NEO has all the chances to become one of the greatest crypto currencies, but if the team is aiming to promote NEO in such way, they have a lot of Stuff to do. You cannot compare it with ETH or XRP at the moment. I hope NEO will replace XRP and will get into the top three crypto currencies on CMC.
this will never happen. for 2018, this project(NEO) had no technological changes, no news, and so on. I think this project will die)

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:36:50 PM

this will never happen. for 2018, this project(NEO) had no technological changes, no news, and so on. I think this project will die)
It seems to me that the majority of ethereum competitors will exist, because their demand will increase in certain areas of human activity, when certain projects will be interested in the capabilities of such platforms, but projects using the erc20 platform will still be massive.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:05:51 PM

Neo at all one of promising coins on this coins , I think to invest in this at face value can be even now , so as have this coin road map very the good on this year

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:55:25 PM

It is hard to say. I think that in the future the NEO coin will grow in value. But there is very little ICO on this platform. I have already earned altcoins from this, I will not invest in it anymore.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: