Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80312 times)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

I am sure that in the future NEO will be stronger, this coint deserves to be taken into account, even though growth is not as good as ethereum but I am sure that the future development of neo will be much more developed
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

NEO is a solid coin with super potential. Has fast transaction speeds and at low rates as per transaction costs compared to other blockchains.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

along with the recovery of the market which will happen sometime, maybe the state of neo will be the same as when it was predicted to be included in the top 10 crypto in the market, but since the start of the bear market at the beginning of last year the condition of neo deteriorated, and now it is trapped in 15th place, maybe in the future neo will be as predicted that is able to enter the top 10 market rankings.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
I believe that NEO can be considered one of the most promising technologies in the modern crypto market. The project continues to develop actively. The coin itself is already being restored thanks to the support of large Chinese investors. In any case, I will try to invest part of the funds not only in BTC and ETH, but also in a promising NEO.
ryanfromrethink

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

It seems to me that NEO today has really good potential for its development and success in the future. Of course, you need to understand - now in the difficult realities of the market you need to be patient and calm. After all, recovery and growth will not be so rapid. But in any case, there are all prerequisites for recovery in the future.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Many are often called NEO Chinese Ethereum. Indeed, he offers a similar technology and direction of activity, even the strategy and steps for further development are similar in many respects. NEO is characterized by a high transaction processing speed compared to EThereum. But Eth implies better scalability. But in any case, both projects will develop. Therefore now it is possible to invest in them, while the price of coins remains low.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

Neo have a advanced and most promising technologies and it will definitely overcome from this situation and grow again. Neo is very good investment option at this time because its price is very low and whenever Neo will rise then it can gives you huge profit on your investments as per my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

I think NEO is a coin that we have to learn and understand more. many features developed by neo that are not owned by other platforms. and we see that now many neo-based tokens have appeared
If talking about tokens from the NEO, a tendency is a negative now. If before it were a coins to build on the NEO, but the last months I doesn't see not the one.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

NEO is the best long-term investment and has the greatest growth potential. This is what almost everyone knows about Neo, especially when there are a lot of NEO-based ICOs, and this is shocking news. If we price Neo today, it doesn't seem to make sense, but that is the reality that exists today.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

For my analysis, Neo has potential in the future, but today you can see that the cost of using Neo tokens is one of the most expensive.
If the developer is able to overcome this problem, and make the costs decrease, maybe people will start using the Neo platform and the price will go up.
etherhot776

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

NEO is recovering strongly. it will break out when the bull market returns. i think it is superior to ether. it does not have network congestion. it is very popular in China.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

Neo is one of the best crypto in this space. And it is one of the best platform token ever created. Eth is most popular and usable but technically I think Neo is better than NEO.
I think NEO still in development phase but now a days we see many ICOs based on NEO and most of them are good and profitable. They have a great community and support team. City of Zion is a open source development team which work on NEO. They are working very hard to make this community great. And Neo has one more great features no transaction fees. That's it I think Neo will cover it's price soon.

PutuPartoHarjo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

NEO is the closest competitor to Ethereum. Especially after more than 80% of all project blocks, ICOs are launched and DApps are being created, NEO is increasingly being counted in the crypto world. There is no doubt if we say that NEO will be ethereum's strong opponent other than bitcoin. This coin develops faster than predicted.
helloweiwei

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

NEO is really a strong coin, but it will be mistake if thinking NEO is good than Ethereum when comparing only with technology. Each coin has differ in advantage and disadvantange. I think in near future, boths two coins will have a strict competition for a long time when ETH come back.
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Neo is one of the better long term holding i think everyone in crypto should have, it has been a strong project and its only getting better, the current price is not something that should worry anyone as Neo is not going anywhere, Neo is undergoing a face lift and getting ready to see a wonderful 2019.
the project has a bright future and will surpass its ATH, Time is what is needed and enough time passed since Jan 2018 to start neo going back up in price.
now dont you forget that the best thing about Neo is that the Chinese Gov. is supporting Neo and will most likely will use its services one day.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Thus, NEO's analytical forecast largely depends on the General background of the cryptocurrency market, as well as on the specific actions of the team. The more actively they promote and promote their project and the more people join it, the stronger will be its financial and, as a result, technological base. In my opinion, the forecasts are positive.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Many now believe that NEO has many technological problems. And that NEO will be replaced by the coin of Ontology. Time will tell whether this is true or not.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

Neo is a good coin for investment. It has good potential of growth. If you are looking for long term investment then you can consider Neo is a good option. Hold it for long term which will give good returns.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

NEO is the biggest value loser in the past weeks but on the other hand it has tons of potential and place for growth. I feel that a lot of capital from NEO migrated from NEO to to EOS.
In order for NEO to gain more value in near  future, China should start publicly announce some positive news about blockchain tech.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

neo is already a strong project. it is not so expensive because of current market sstatus. but during the first bull run, neo will be one of the most raised altcoins. it is very undervalued now considering other altcoins like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: