Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL CURRENCIES RATHER THAN FIAT, IS IT POSSIBLE?  (Read 1593 times)
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

bitcoin and altcoin these are virtual coin which value is only limited over the online world, but it value will be same for everyone but on fiat coin the value is completely depends on the buyer and supplyer so it can't be same for all so I don't think users will choose it instead of cryptocurrency coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

“Why might citizens hold virtual currencies rather than physical dollars, euros, or sterling? Because it may one day be easier and safer than obtaining paper bills, especially in remote regions... The best response by central bankers is to continue running effective monetary policy, while being open to fresh ideas and new demands, as economies evolve.” - Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Dollars, euro, rupiah, rupee, and other fiats are what we know as money. As technology gets mature, we find more efficient to use our money, which is e-money. In our daily life, we are starting to use e-money. When we go to office, we use Uber or Grab, and pay with Uberpay or Grabpay. When we commute, we use our cards. Slowly but sure, we are touching less and less paper money.

Now, here comes blockchain. A very newly-born technology that has acquired most attention about how to democratize our financial system. Well, most likely because Bitcoin keeps rising annually.  Blockchain is seen as a way to get capital from Initial Coin Offering (ICO). In a nutshell, ICO is today's IPO. It's way more simple and fast, and surprisingly it works beyond our expectation.

Like trade.io, one of successful ICO in 2017, which acquired more than 31 million dollars. Aiming to bridge the traditional financial system into modern technology, blockchain. Also, it provides ICO services to any company who intends to get capital. Trade.io just launched their unique exchange, which is customizable. This exchange will later trade commodities, forex and more. What more interesting is, all the profits generated from the exchange and their services, will be given back 50% to community owing Tradetoken (TIO).

What virtual currency offers is something that can not be done by fiat: Democratize the Asset. We can be part of blockchain as the core of blockchain is their tokens, which we can own. With more and more companies come into blockchain, we are waiting for the best future of cryptocurrency.

Yes it's really possible in the future, right now less people want to hold fiat money.
They buy everything with their gadget with the ease of use.
If crypto is more safe and good transaction speed, i think people will move to crypto
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

“Why might citizens hold virtual currencies rather than physical dollars, euros, or sterling? Because it may one day be easier and safer than obtaining paper bills, especially in remote regions... The best response by central bankers is to continue running effective monetary policy, while being open to fresh ideas and new demands, as economies evolve.” - Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
I also strongly agree with the opinion of Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) what she said does make sense, why most people prefer to hold the virtual currency than holding FIAT currency, for people who already understand will be the development of virtual currency in the future

vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is a promising business that can achieve new innovations, and improve the old world. I make money on it, I love the crypt.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

I think the scope of the digital currency will be wider, but it will not completely replace Fiat money. For some global purchases it will be convenient, but, for example, in conventional stores it will be better to pay in Fiat money.
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Virtual currency will take place of fiat gradually I think. Because of provide decentralized, free transaction, avoiding third party  people of modern era awakened about virtual currency.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

There is no need for Virtual currencies or Digital Tokens otherwise as Crypto-currency is still here. Moreover, there is a VISA, Mastercard, Debit card, Payza, Paypal and a bunch of other methods to use Fiats in any way.  And in another way, the decentralized theory is implemented through BTC and altcoins,ICOs etc which is actually virtual in manner. I would like to know to have any other reasons to launch Virtual Currencies.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

I thought this is pure discussion thread but actually you are promoting trade.io while creating a discussion thread. I do agree with your opinion that fiat will still exist, there are still many people dont understand much about technology, fiat is still comfortable for them. If we want to fully replace fiat with crypto currency, we need to socialize about crypto more than just we can imagine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Fiat will exist I think, moreover it is not very important to avoid fiat but using crypto as digital currency. I guess people will start using crptocurrency as alternative currency very soon.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

If we consider the reality then i think virtual currency is not possible. virtual currency have some criteria and also some limitation. The mass can not deal with it all the time. As the world upgrading day by day i think in near future it will be possible.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

Sure, there is a whole new field to explore and in fact I am surprised that they are not much more widely accepted since the technology is there already.

harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

It is almost impossible to totally demolish fiat currency which has become a necessity of people but digital currencies like BTC and ALTcoins have already proved to be easier to use because of it's added security, simple transaction method and lesser fees which has contributed to its increased popularity. In future we might see digital currency payment option alongside fiat money in all the stores and shops.  Tongue
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

It is almost impossible to totally demolish fiat currency which has become a necessity of people but digital currencies like BTC and ALTcoins have already proved to be easier to use because of it's added security, simple transaction method and lesser fees which has contributed to its increased popularity. In future we might see digital currency payment option alongside fiat money in all the stores and shops.  Tongue
Well said my friend.. applause..
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

Virtual currency or digital currency more safe than paper money. Beside that i think its more flexible and we dont have to carry much paper money on our wallet. But i think paper money will exist because in many country with poor internet connection, paper money is good option

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

Virtual money is really cool and it seems to me that we will soon get rid of cash. Most likely we will get rid of paper money only in about 10 years, not before
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

It's quite possible in a couple of years. Moreover, we now use plastic cards, e-wallets, why they can not be considered virtual money? I think it's the best money
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

thats why BITCOIN and BLOCKCHAIN was made by satoshi to be decentralized and have transparent peeer to peer transaction to everyone. if all factories, establishments, stores ETC. will allow to use crypto fiat will just simply fade away. and no one will used it anymore. but still it's a long way to go, hopefully im still living in this planet and witness what Satoshi invention can do in the future.
Do you seriously believe that FIAT will simply fade away out of existence just like that? This is impossible in my opinion due to our attachment with FIAT which is centuries old. FIAT will never disappear. Cryptocurrencies and other virtual currencies will serve as alternate payment methods and will not completely replace FIAT in my opinion. Time is an important factor here. More and more people will embrace virtual currencies like cryptocurrencies once this market becomes less volatile and more stable with time which I am confident will happen as time passes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

not sure what will happen, but let's hope for the best for crypto
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

Perhaps it's because keeping a cryptocurrency in our wallet will not cost use any monthly fee just like on the regular banking system does.
So our cryptocurrency will not get cut for monthly fee or something like it.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

Virtual currencies including crypto currencies do offer some convenience in transactions and so on, but I am not sure if virtual currencies or digital currencies can replace the FIAT currency or are called better than FIAT currencies. because in fact there are still many people who are still very dependent on the FIAT currency in conducting financial transactions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: