Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing BPIP - The Bitcointalk Public Information Project!  (Read 33649 times)
Emmaallen87

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Nice project, But you need:

- The API for later. It allows the user to customize
- Edit your theme.
- Fix something bugs

Wish you success, I really enjoy your project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NatalieMartinez7373

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

There is one thing I do not understand, one important member:

Satoshi 1292 Founder

There is a long time is 7 years not visited on this forum.
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

There is one thing I do not understand, one important member:

Satoshi 1292 Founder

There is a long time is 7 years not visited on this forum.

I think he is using another account to discuss and share. Or he does not want to participate anymore.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

The relaunch.

Kudos! Glad to see that this project is back up and running on its own domain, although I will miss the mlaw domain.

The design is better than the last, but could use some work. Regardless, great job @ibminer; thanks for helping out with getting the design updated to get this service back up and running.

Can't wait to play around with the site and to provide some feedback. Are you planning on updating the Expenses section of the Sponsor page? I'd gladly like to pledge a couple bucks a month to keep this site up and running.

I'll also try to come up with some ideas for the site in the future. Again, kudos!

Edit: For the record, I don't want to be the one to screw your numbers up... I'm gonna wait for some else to mess it up and then merit you.

Edit 2: Actually, I think that if I merit you, you'll be able to make another post as a reply to this in order to keep your numbers even...

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:22:52 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 10:19:29 PM by ibminer

Great feature, but there's something wrong with the list.
Positions in the left column does not correspond to the those in the right column. See below.
https://imgur.com/gallery/fqWXO2X
https://i.imgur.com/tWG6wSX_d.jpg
Vod had mentioned he was putting up new reports but I had not seen them yet to see the class being used on the table was meant to specifically label the large search results table on smaller/mobile views, and would not label this table correctly, which is what your screenshot reflects. This piece should be better now.

The relaunch.
The design is better than the last, but could use some work. Regardless, great job @ibminer; thanks for helping out with getting the design updated to get this service back up and running.
Even though I have overseen a few professional responsive design projects, and have personally done some designs myself in the past (primarily non responsive and not much CSS), you are not going hear me refer to myself as a "professional" designer, but I found myself in a unique position where I could offer some help and had some talent (and time) necessary to do it, and I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks for the kind words BTCforJoe! No worries though, I don't think I will be quitting my day job.  Sad
EDIT: I should also add here, I'm always open to suggestions on making the design better. Vod would need to be ok with any changes to the live site, but I'd be interested in any suggestions regardless.

Edit: For the record, I don't want to be the one to screw your numbers up... I'm gonna wait for some else to mess it up and then merit you.
https://i.imgur.com/YURnVPk.png
Edit 2: Actually, I think that if I merit you, you'll be able to make another post as a reply to this in order to keep your numbers even...

All good, I'm equalized again. Tongue

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 01:41:16 PM by iasenko

Regarding the Sec/Mod log data, what is the initial date of collecting data?

Is it just for a specific period of time like the past 3/6 months time span or it is from the initial date and on?

Like for instance this account >
https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=mdjakirnpcbd

Has already 8 posts deleted by the mods but for what period?

In addition to this, is it possible to track the personally deleted posts (not by mods) too, that would be only for newbies/jr.members.
Something like the :
Code:
(current_post_count - the_last_parsed_post_count) - (current_Sec/Mod_deleted_messages - last_parsed_Sec/Mode_deleted_messages)  =  Personally_deleted_messages.

It won't be very accurate depending of the parsed intervals, but still there will be a good indicator to check for bots/spammers.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

The mod log does not have a date stamp.  I just started tracking the datetime I parsed it.

I have been tracking the sec log since March 2018.   

BPIP does not track posts right now.  Only profiles.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Hey @Vod, just a couple of suggestions:

1. Can you add a link in the footer to this announcement thread?
2. Can you add links to the "accolades" of a user's profile to link to the respective pages? Example: "Most Recognized" section would link to the most recognized page. "Most Merited" would link back to the merit page, etc. This would help with the userflow of your site, as there doesn't seem to be any way to access those specific rankings pages without knowing the direct link to it.

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Just a small suggestions.
Redirect the http://bpip.org to https://bpip.org
Now it comes error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

Vod, I love your website! It's great to see detailed Merit stats, modlog and information about banned users.
I checked some profiles and saw "have at least x sMerit available". Can I ask you why it's shown only on some profiles?

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

Vod, I love your website! It's great to see detailed Merit stats, modlog and information about banned users.
I checked some profiles and saw "have at least x sMerit available". Can I ask you why it's shown only on some profiles?

We don't know how many sMerits people got from the original distribution so the 'at least..' number just means available from the sMerit gained from receiving Merit. Accounts that have spent all of that may still have some distribution sMerit left but it is unknown so nothing is displayed. The same goes for sources as it is unknown how much they get each month.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Can we list the top 50 member hoarding their sMerit, based on the merit they have recieved?
It will be a good way to track their activity to avoid further merit abuse.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Vod, can you make a text-file with all banned userIDs, updated every time you parse modlog?
It would safe a lot of work if I can exclude banned accounts from lists of spammers.
I can download all profiles from bpip one by one, as I did for 250 profiles, but I prefer not to burn your bandwidth that way. I often create lists of thousands of accounts, checking only one text-file would be very convenient.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Hey everyone, I took a couple days off.  Smiley

Vod, can you make a text-file with all banned userIDs, updated every time you parse modlog?

Yes, I am planning to have a meta log that you will be able to parse to see accounts that have been moved to archive or back to active again.  Should be done by the weekend.  I hope you are putting '(Some) data provided by BPIP" if you are using my data in your charts.  Smiley

Can we list the top 50 member hoarding their sMerit, based on the merit they have recieved?
It will be a good way to track their activity to avoid further merit abuse.

That is a good idea.  I'm also going to make a report listing the users that have the most deleted posts with merit in them, as well as the users that sent the most merit to deleted posts (help catch merit cheaters this way.)

Just a small suggestions.
Redirect the http://bpip.org to https://bpip.org
Now it comes error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

Will do.

This would help with the userflow of your site, as there doesn't seem to be any way to access those specific rankings pages without knowing the direct link to it.

I'm still working with ibminer to figure out the best way to display report links.  I plan to have a lot of data, so I want the userflow to be built properly.

Are you planning on updating the Expenses section of the Sponsor page? I'd gladly like to pledge a couple bucks a month to keep this site up and running.

Starting Sep 1 I will be paying people to run parsers for me.  I will start updating the sponsor site then.  If there is a particular area or something you want to sponsor, let me know! 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Yes, I am planning to have a meta log that you will be able to parse to see accounts that have been moved to archive or back to active again.
Great!

I hope you are putting '(Some) data provided by BPIP" if you are using my data in your charts.  Smiley
It will be more like: "All data provided by BPIP isn't shown", as I'll use it to exclude banned accounts.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Suggestion 1:

Just like there is a 'MostTrusted' rank page, also consider making the rest of the categories available as well. Like MostMerited, MostPosts etc

Currently replacing mosttrusted with mostmerited etc on this address https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=mostrecognized redirects to the landing page.

Suggestion 2:

Consider tagging the profiles that are SMAS blacklisted. And keep it updated.

I agree this would be a chore.

PS:
I will refrain from giving you a merit cuz it says you are one of the most 'favorite' profiles that I give merit to.
That's not true. I don't like you at all  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked

PPS:
I shall consider donating soon.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:27:29 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 11:52:14 PM by Gyrsur

this is a nice project!

BTW, how is the trust watching working? could there be a bug regarding personal "Trust settings"?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

I have just noticed a small bug. My current merit is 242 while BPIP shows 246. Since I was a Member when the merit system was introduced, I was given 10 merit at the beginning. Merit Received (232) is displayed correctly.

Edit: After requesting an update of my profile, the current merit is correct. Any idea what might have caused that?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 09:46:21 AM by iasenko

I have just noticed a small bug. My current merit is 242 while BPIP shows 246. Since I was a Member when the merit system was introduced, I was given 10 merit at the beginning. Merit Received (232) is displayed correctly.

Edit: After requesting an update of my profile, the current merit is correct. Any idea what might have caused that?

Probably your profile was last parsed before you got your last 4 merit.
After you have manually updated your profile the was parsed and those missing were added to you total score.

August 23, 2018, 05:55:44 PM: 1 from harizen for Basics of the Lightning Network - explanation and wallets
August 23, 2018, 10:23:29 AM: 2 from bob123 for Basics of the Lightning Network - explanation and wallets
August 23, 2018, 09:06:08 AM: 1 from buwaytress for Basics of the Lightning Network - explanation and wallets

You can see here when you profile was last parsed here >

[/s]

Ignore the upper part. I misread the post.

What was the last time to be parsed then?Yeah I see it from the picture > 22.08.18/1:20:42 PM I think I've seen this too with my profile, but after manually updating the problem goes away.
A bit more info from my side :
When I saw this "problem" the fist time I did't realize that it was wrong I though I misread it and I manually update the profile, after I checked with my current merit they were the same. But since you mention it now, I do realize that I did't actually misread it and it was a wrong score, a few more merit that I actually had.

Vod will check it for sure.

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

Probably your profile was last parsed before you got your last 4 merit.
After you have manually updated your profile the was parsed and those missing were added to you total score.

The BPIP showed more merit than I actually had. After updating my BPIP profile, my current merit decreased to 242 from 246.

Edit: As you can see, my profile was parsed on 22th August before doing it manually.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: