Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is our money in crypto?  (Read 7714 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency,
It's not safe if you will put your life savings to crypto and you don't have an idea of what crypto is.
There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
They are targeting exchanges that has some weak points and if your problem.
You will only be hacked if you will sign up with a phishing link and if you are someone who loves clicking unfamiliar websites that contains malware.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

I agree that holding your money in the form of cryptocurrency have some high level of risk and hackers may steal if you are really unlucky, but that is not how you should think and your mindset should work. Try to be a positive man and i would like to remind you that there is a risk involved in every single thing you do even your job is having a risk of losing it, even your business is having the risk to get failed but doesn't mean you won't put in your efforts. In order to get high secure services you can also use hardware wallets which are having less percentage to get hacked comparing to other wallets.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

in my opinion, I kept my wallet private key with the paper copy, and make another soft copy in the USB device, install the antivirus and firewall in your computer is necessary, avoid to open the unknown e-mail and the web page, I have received many Phishing emails and web page since investing the crypto, so be carefully the scammer and hacker.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
It's safe if you are careful with your private key and if you want better security you can invest a little money to buy hardware wallet. Hacker can be avoided and in the most of the case it is the user's fault that they don't check at all whether they are using the website or not.

Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

in my opinion, I kept my wallet private key with the paper copy, and make another soft copy in the USB device, install the antivirus and firewall in your computer is necessary, avoid to open the unknown e-mail and the web page, I have received many Phishing emails and web page since investing the crypto, so be carefully the scammer and hacker.

Keeping your private keys on printed paper is good. But have you encrypted your USB device? If someone stole it he will have full access to your assets
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

The crypto currency market is a risk, therefore it is risky to keep your money in crypto-currencies, but it all depends on what exactly motivates you to invest in crypto-currencies, if you want to hide your funds, then the crypto currency is a good place, but there is always a risk.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

I absolutely agree with you. The blockchain industry needs additional tools to protect crypto users. Not only from hackers but also from erroneous actions...Wink
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

would not say that they are 100% protected, but they are also not so easy to steal the risk is only that you can lose them when investing
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

You are right and actually, it will be easy for those hackers how they will get their hands to your crypto if you are not fully aware how phishing sites works and if you are saving such sensitive information to your device or on to an online notepad. That's why hard wallets are created. To protect our crypto with those hackers.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

it's an annoying thing, but I realize it's a risk to be accepted when deciding to join in crypto. it is difficult, but I will try my best to keep my money safe and not hacked.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Cryptocurrency space is prone to high risky as a result of several factors ranging from the menace of hackers and scammers to the volatility of the market. One needs to be very knowledgeable about the industry and employ methods to keep their cryptocurrencies safe. Having a secured wallet is a good start but one needs to understand that hackers are roaring, seeking whose wallet to devour, so you need to be careful of the applications and softwares you download. Visit only secured websites and never give out your private informations.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

As with any investment, you want to invest wisely and only what you can afford to lose. Not that you will lose it but, taking the worst case scenario. The main thing is to try to protect yourself with all possible means. We must be extremely careful. It is also very important to ensure the safe storage of your access key wallet.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Actually anywhere is not safe unless the money is in our stomach.
That would be the perfect place of safetiness.
Be careful and be sensitive if possible.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

If you keep passwords and sensitive data away from the computer, then it's okay) Cool

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

To keep money in any form is not very safe, everywhere there are nuances. As for hackers, you can buy a hardware wallet, then your money will be safe
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Custodian is one of the major issue with crypto right now. Hardware wallets are the proper solution for solving security issue. Even so hardware are not safe. I have heard people getting duped by malware and lost funds bcz of change of send address automatically. By far the safest source is the hardware wallets like ledger nano or trezor etc.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

We are the one who's responsible about our funds,hackers is like a vulture that waiting for the dead bodies to eat.

Keep distance from engaging to someone's approaching you in forum about personal details,stop entering sites that has been given links here because many of phishing sites inside those links.

If not thay important refrain from doing this actions to keep you money safe
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

invest in crypto is risky,, and there is no safe place on any investments opportunities my friend
even in real life,, because risk will always come together with an opportunities,
all we can do just how to minimize the risk,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

It is safe as long as you are careful and know what you are doing, most of the problem comes from the user negligence of security and they don't think that they need better security. If you want your money to be safer then it's better to store your money in the bank but the value of your money won't grow rather they will lose it's value to inflation.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

The cryptocurrency you own will be safe if you can keep your private key properly so your money is not stolen by hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: