Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is our money in crypto?  (Read 7714 times)
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

Yes ! everyone worried about her asset.
but, you can backup your wallet  still safe from hackers
don't input private key with any reason !
be carefull if you want access myetherwallet , there is so much phising site.
clean your computer, gadget, from virus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Your money is safe in Crypto, but I will have to tell you to only invest your money on good and legitimate altcoins, then secondly be ready to wait should in case your capital or profit isn't coming as quickly as expected. Patience is the key in Crypto.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Concerning the safety of money in crypto - my opinion - I did not lose money in crypto, so I will say that money is safe. But I will say that it is better not to keep money on purses, but to transfer to a stock exchange. It's safer there. It's my opinion.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

How safe?? It depends but surely your money will profit. Like this decrease of BTC probably so many of people and company are now weary because of this unnatural habit or level of price happening on BTC and other cryptos but for me it is very normal as money also inflated. Talking about safety it is surely safe here because crypto has no records or bankruptcy or other loss, lol. Also, you can withdraw it whenever you want to withdraw your money.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Save money in crypto is indeed very risky. We know that this is very much a hacker and they do it with smart. And with cases like these give us a sense of insecurity. But this is a risk in any job. And my own, if you want to save some money, is better in the Bank.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I have my own rules to make my wallet secure. first of all I never leave my crypto assets any of the exchanges if I do not need to exchange something. I use different wallets for my bounty and airdrops and for may main assets. I try to not use my private key any of my computer if its not needed. I use papers to save my private keys. I try to use longer passwords to make it more harder to hack.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I safe money in crypto with long term investment. While other people sell and cash out after each sucessful trade, i grow capital and invest more and more.
This is how it works.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

Now the system of crypto currency is improving every day. And more and more confidence in it, from the people. I think it is safe enough as in the bank. Although the share of doubt is always there and will be.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

I think the safety of your crypto assets depends on how you store them. I think it is safer to use paper wallet or hardware wallet, because they are not available to hack unlike using your private key. And try not to participate in every airdrop you see or open any link you see online.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Its true that your cryptocurrencies is not really safe. that is why its much better that you have multiple wallets for you to have a back up. There are a lot of great hackers today, so you always need to becareful because we cannot predict of you have tracked by hackers.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
If you use all possible ways to protect, then you are very difficult to crack. Now it is safer to store money in the cryptocurrency, rather than on a bank card. Wink

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

It is not safe if you didn't learn how to secure your cryptocurrency. It is like a house or stablishment that you need to secure to make your property safe at all time. I suggest you use a hardware wallet to secure your portfolio. Hardware wallet today are now supporting altcoins that has a potential in the future.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

The safety of one's money in crypto is dependent on how such individuals is being careful in the way he deals with crypto business .There are times one needs to just avoid participating in some crypto activities that could make one's wallet address to be exposed for hacking. Not all that alone, sometimes as well, we need to be careful of the kind of ICO project we intend to invest in that may loot our money away because not all ICO projects are genuine but rather scams. Hence, it is very possible for an individual money not to be safe in crypto if that person is not careful and cautious.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

You don't have to worry to uour money in crypto if you know how to store it properly because it will be always safe in your wallet. Its true that there are a lot of hackers nowadays that is why you need to be attentive and avoid things that hackers may track you.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Money safe in your wallet? Absolutely.
Contrary to your statement, hackers CANNOT hack into your wallet and steal your assets away. The only way that can happen is if you foolishly put your private key online or click on some phishing link where the hacker gets access to your wallet.
Apart from that, your assets will stay where they are till eternity.
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

most importantly, using cold wallets. if you have hardware wallet this is a much better solution, but for me, the most basic protection method is to realize the profit and out the exchange.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

I am very positive about cryptocurrencies and safety. I am Ledger Nano owner, so I have my all cryptocurrencies in a trezor.  I think that it is more secure place than any funds in the bank.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

I think that safety is a relative term but to my mind, crypto is the safe thing compared to the bank system even. it is gaining popularity and it is becoming more and more popular
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

I think it's safe enough. Because I have never even felt lost. This means that my wallet has never been hacked by hackers and also things that have harmed me. Saving money in crypto is safe enough while you store it in the wallet. But unstable prices sometimes need to be considered.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
Merited by johnny508 (1)

Alot of risk is attach to money invested in crypto because is volatile.You can never be certain of it outcome.in crypto ,anything can happen.To say your money is safe in crypto is kind of far from the truth,though you may be the lucky guy that will hit the next jackpot in crypto.In crypto,anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: