Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is our money in crypto?  (Read 7714 times)
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

it is not safe to store money in cryptocurrency. because hackers break into wallets. there were cases when hacked exchanges.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

if you have a tons of money sitting on a wallet i suggest you should buy a hardware wallet

Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

I also believe that if you have something to fear, then the best option is hardware wallets, now there are several options, you can choose for yourself!
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Yes in crypto our money is not 100 percentage safe. But is it same like real world ? Yes in real world also our money is not 100 percentage safe.
In crypto space there are too many scammers and hackers. I know in digital world if someone have too much knowledge about hacking they can hack everything. maybe they can not hack ethereum network but they can hack our wallets.
They can try to steal our coins.
That is really big and important issue.  I believe in the future our wallets will be more safe than before. I know there are hardware wallets. But always we need to send our tokens to some icos or to exchanges etc. Always we have risk to lose our tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

How safe is your money in physical fiat?
Your money is only safe in crypto when you own your private keys. The way you can loose your money in crypto is when you are hacked, investing in scam projects, price drop. The market right now is too volatile because its still in its infancy stage. With more adoption coming to play and rise in marketcap, there will bw no fear saving your money in crypto
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

For me having our money in cryptocurrency is already bounded with a huge risk but we all know that cryptocurrency is like gambling which we don't know if we are going to gain or to loss.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Your money is totally safe in crypto if you do some safety measures and never share your password and private key to anyone for any reason. You can choose a hardware wallet to hold your crypto there as that is fully safe from any phishing attack.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

And is your money safe else where??
ATM/credit cards can be stolen, banks can be hacked, governments can close the withdrawals, close your accounts, aprehend all your money...
at least with crypto you own and manage your money ...
of course that there are a whole lot of scammers, hackers, thieves, etc out there that are taking advantage of the unregulated market we live in... I hope this is only temporary and that some safeguards can be put in place to stop this madness

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Theyess1928

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.
Whicated1936

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Theyess1928

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

i think hold crypto for long term investments is good idea
Gony1947

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
Forme1968

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

I agree with you, Projects who have a good team behind it, for sure it will succeed in the future, so when we decide to invest in some crypto, we should read carefully the white paper and search about the team, then with your experience you can decide to invest or not in the project.
Hader1930

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

The crypto atmosphere is one that is still saddled by uncertainties and limited by a lot of forces. I wouldn't get too comfortable by saying our funds are safe. The fact that the cryptocurrency sector is still unregulated calls for a whole lot of care as this is a market and place where a lot of atrocities are committed ranging from fraudulent ICOs to dubious developers. One has to be very careful with funds in this terrain in order not to get bitten. A lot could still be done regarding security, only then can we talk about safety.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Indeed, You are right about that. Even though we have a safe wallet to store our tokens or coins still we need to be careful. We did not now how safe our coins inside the internet because if the hacker or scammer are knowledgeable enough to do it then we really need to be careful, even in real world we can encounter a scammer and a person who stole your money. In real world or in Crypto world we have all of kind of person to deal with. In crypto world make sure you do not share you private key to anyone, do not trust to share it with other because who knows who will still see it and stole your money right away.

We need to be aware to all of possibility of hacking and I think that is the best way to do.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Our money in crypto will never be in safety. The probability of breaking of a purse or the exchange is always present. It is necessary to secure our mrneta as much as possible. Therefore I use a hardware purse for storage of coins.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

I think that investing in cryptocurrency is dangerous. We must constantly remember this and diversify risks. In addition, you can not invest all the capital in cryptocurrency.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
When it comes to saving money in crypto, you are now your own bank. Which means that the security of your fund is in your hands. So why not get the best means through which you can secure your fund, by making use of hardware wallet instead of the wallet that can easily get compromised.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

All investment is risky so I don't think money is safe in crypto because prices drop on a daily bases and when price drop people lose money. The price is not stable in crypto when price rises you gain and when price drop you lose money
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: