Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin 2 Release - Monday 10th October 23:35 UTC  (Read 21311 times)
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:24:32 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2011, 05:35:27 PM by CoinHunter

If you like giant countdown timers :- http://solidcoin.info/

Monday 10th October 23:35 UTC

Also of note, 3 wannabe hackers from this forum claimed they would take down the SolidCoin 2 public beta and none have. Welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies, a truly secure network.

You can download the beta and see what all the fuss is about at the SolidCoin forums :- http://solidcointalk.org/topic/252-solidcoin-v20-public-beta/

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:36:01 PM

Also of note, 3 wannabe hackers from this forum claimed they would take down the SolidCoin 2 public beta and none have. Welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies, a truly secure network.

Nice one mate ! Seems like the 8 Japanese scammers ( Satoshi = kano = coblee = MtGox = lolcust = SAC = BitcoinExpress = ArtForz ) proved once again that they are total idiots.
grod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:56:18 PM

Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:00:06 PM

Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.

3 new ones have been working with us (and seem very trustworthy/reputable), but whether or not they will be up at hour 1 or not we won't know. Smiley They certainly *WANT* to be up at the release. There is also 2? I think currently working exchanges which should be able to seamlessly migrate to SC2.0 .

One of the newer requirements for exchanges if they want our support (which is essentially linking to them and telling our users that they are ok) is a very clear indication of WHO they are. We want to avoid this anonymous exchange situation so that people have more security.

bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:06:58 PM

Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.

3 new ones have been working with us (and seem very trustworthy/reputable), but whether or not they will be up at hour 1 or not we won't know. Smiley They certainly *WANT* to be up at the release. There is also 2? I think currently working exchanges which should be able to seamlessly migrate to SC2.0 .

One of the newer requirements for exchanges if they want our support (which is essentially linking to them and telling our users that they are ok) is a very clear indication of WHO they are. We want to avoid this anonymous exchange situation so that people have more security.

More examples that RS IS doing the right thing about security in cryptocurrencies. Way to go man !
Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2011, 06:08:11 PM

Nice one mate ! Seems like the 8 Japanese scammers ( Satoshi = kano = coblee = MtGox = lolcust = SAC = BitcoinExpress = ArtForz ) proved once again that they are total idiots.
You are not even trying to make a good argument and instead resort to just spewing inane assumptions around. But then again, that's how some of these alternate cryptocurrencies work. Tongue

Anyway, any idea when we'll see any white papers or the actual source code, if ever?

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:10:05 PM

I'm not mining when I can't see the source code, sorry.

If you look at commercial programs, non-open source code tends to be the most vulnerable in terms of security.  I just don't trust this.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:10:52 PM

I only have 1 solid question !

Will CPU mining be optimized for Intel Proc. in Windows ?

bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:21:25 PM

This is the KEY question. Tenebrix ( and scrypt crap coins like Fairbrix / Litecoin crap all made by 8 Japanese scammers ) SUCKS HUGE on Intel and Windows combinations. Even Linux 64bits sucks on my 2600K ! They give NO support whatsoever. Fuck them !

SolidCoin will work perfectly on Windows 7 and Intel. My 2600K gets about 160 khash/s ( maximum anyone has reported on any CPU so far ) which is damn nice !!! Fuck scrypt and Japanese scammers !
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:23:57 PM

Anyway, any idea when we'll see any white papers or the actual source code, if ever?

Yes, they are both coming. White paper won't be long after or before the release. Source code is dependent upon the trolls. If you have any services you want to use with SolidCoin then give me an email/PM if you need more technical information than is currently provided.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2011, 06:24:16 PM

Imagine it is ScamCoin launch of the week and nobody mines...

At least nobody reacts to this douchebag seriously anymore.  Roll Eyes
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:26:02 PM

Clock for Clock AMD PHENOMs seem the fastest option currently. However factoring in HyperThreading seems to put it big in intels favour. I haven't researched why yet, but a hyperthreading core gives nearly 90% of a non HT core on my I7-920.

Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:29:46 PM

^Nice,good to know and thanks for the info.

norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 07:25:09 PM

pics sourcecode or it didn't happen.
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 08:08:43 PM

Clock for Clock AMD PHENOMs seem the fastest option currently. However factoring in HyperThreading seems to put it big in intels favour. I haven't researched why yet, but a hyperthreading core gives nearly 90% of a non HT core on my I7-920.

The only way I can explain that is if you were using two HT cores on separate physical cores. Two HT cores running on the same physical core simultaneously, and both delivering 90% of a physical core doesn't appear to make sense.

Can anyone confirm this behavior?
bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 08:34:32 PM

The only way I can explain that is if you were using two HT cores on separate physical cores. Two HT cores running on the same physical core simultaneously, and both delivering 90% of a physical core doesn't appear to make sense.

It does make sense you noob. Read about HyperThreading !
sd

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 09:51:42 PM

It does make sense you noob. Read about HyperThreading !

If you believe hyperthreading should cause the behavior described above you clearly have no practical or theoretical experience of it.

Go back to your racist rants and paranoid fantasies.
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2011, 09:58:32 PM

sd.. its just easier to put him on ignore.. that way you dont have to read his crap

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
sd

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 10:04:55 PM

sd.. its just easier to put him on ignore.. that way you dont have to read his crap

I have reported a few of his more hostile posts to a moderator in the hope he and anyone else from his IP gets banned. I don't think many moderators will approve of his racist agenda.

Even with all the nonsense CoinHunter has posted I've never felt the need to report posts or ignore people before that anti-Japanese rant.
bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 10:21:04 PM

I have reported a few of his more hostile posts to a moderator in the hope he and anyone else from his IP gets banned. I don't think many moderators will approve of his racist agenda.

Even with all the nonsense CoinHunter has posted I've never felt the need to report posts or ignore people before that anti-Japanese rant.

Of course I am anti-japanese when they try and scam me. If Nigerians tried and scammed you, would you not be anti-Nigerians etc. !? Where did I write anything racist huh !? Probably made it up in your own head. Manga watching, noodle eating is what Japanese people usually do it's not racist. It's like saying french people are croissant eating which does not make it racist son. Grow up !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: