Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find the Next Big thing like Bitcoin?  (Read 1107 times)
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

I think soonest bitcoun will use by all as cryptocurence why most of the time maby people use bitcoin to use payent and etc. So it would  be easy by future. To uae bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

that kind of thing is always a mystery, where not everyone can easily guess what will happen in the future
but I still believe that unique technology always gets the attention of many people
keep innovating, maybe you can create something like bitcoin

TANGERE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

You need outstanding learning of financial matters, human science, science and different fields that can be identified with the following enormous thing. On the off chance that you'll simply toss cash at everything new, you'll lose, on the grounds that innovations like Bitcoin are one out of a million. Obviously you can't foresee the future with 100% conviction, yet you can make great estimates in the event that you have the learning.

Yet, Bitcoin itself it still the following enormous thing, it hasn't achieved its actual potential, not very many are utilizing it as a cash, so despite everything you can get gigantic benefits over the long haul.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:02:24 AM

The next big thing won't be forseen except by a select few, just like btc. But you can always keep an eye out for something interesting stop trying to find the next "big" thing and just look for what interests you and you will be on the right path don't think so much about money but think more about just enjoying your life and you will be ahead of the game (just my philosophy anyway)
This is true, unless you are on top of every single development in technology you will never find what is the next big thing before many people does it before you, but that is not really relevant, how many people found out about bitcoin before I did and yet I'm sure that I have obtained it reasonable profits compared to many people that came before me.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

The next big thing won't be forseen except by a select few, just like btc. But you can always keep an eye out for something interesting stop trying to find the next "big" thing and just look for what interests you and you will be on the right path don't think so much about money but think more about just enjoying your life and you will be ahead of the game (just my philosophy anyway)
This is true, unless you are on top of every single development in technology you will never find what is the next big thing before many people does it before you, but that is not really relevant, how many people found out about bitcoin before I did and yet I'm sure that I have obtained it reasonable profits compared to many people that came before me.
Yes I agree on that , we can't even know about it unless we try, we need to hold to make a huge amount of profit. I beleive that the next big thing is really unknown and we need to make sense of it. We can maybe earn a lot by buying and hold and then wait till the price rise up high and sell.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

If you want have to find next in bitcoin go and invest you to other project in any ICO that can help you money more have profit and if you want you cant hold it and to the next rising of your ICO that you have invest you can sell your holding you you have more profit. It is unknown but you must believe in your investment.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

I think you have to search every day to investigate there is always a project that bursts up and can give us profits you have to be passing through the networks and exchanges of coins in the cryptocurrency cas always emerge faster than those who have less than 50 million of units and the currencies that have less in circulation and are missing by mining 30% and those that are in first places or those that have a great technology that revolutionizes or have good advances not seen before and that contribute to the chain of blocks those are the good ones

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

I think you have to search every day to investigate there is always a project that bursts up and can give us profits you have to be passing through the networks and exchanges of coins in the cryptocurrency cas always emerge faster than those who have less than 50 million of units and the currencies that have less in circulation and are missing by mining 30% and those that are in first places or those that have a great technology that revolutionizes or have good advances not seen before and that contribute to the chain of blocks those are the good ones

Those are the factors that can give you some glimpse on why this project can be the next big thing, the contributions and usage that will attract more investors to invest and hold such project, you need to take the risk and time for you to investigate deeper, if you are well aware and have good knowledge about the project, you will be able to catch up moving coins, the project development and community supports are very important so find those qualities before you start placing your money.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

I think you should consider the ranking of altcoins at Coinmarketcap that belong to the top 5 cryptocurrency  as your basis in finding the next big thing next to BTC.  That would depend on which alts you pick as long as you had  carefully research each of those coins passed your screening. If I am to select,  I would still go for Eth since this is 2nd to btc.which I believe will next to thrive in the crypto market.

I agree with louie, your best bet would be to look at coinmarketcap and study the top altcoins. I think that is the most sound plan you can consider.

The figures might just help you invest better. I myself would like to decide based on statistics. At times these are more helpful than soliciting advises and investment suggestions.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

How do I determine and invest in something which can turn on in the coming years.Like a person who invested in Bitcoin in 2009(when Bitcoin was less known and popular) had received a huge appreciation in coming years.How to sense and identify that Next Big thing?

my advise to check the team and the roadmap. if the roadmap is properly executed and they are ahead of time, the project is active and the chance of success is high. dont fall on abrupt up and down but settle for a slow continuous growth.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

How do I determine and invest in something which can turn on in the coming years.Like a person who invested in Bitcoin in 2009(when Bitcoin was less known and popular) had received a huge appreciation in coming years.How to sense and identify that Next Big thing?

It is all right if you arrived a little late for as long as you can still join comfortably. I also came a bit late but I still made a considerable profit from Bitcoin. The train still has a lot of space available. Everyone can still hop on at this point and become richer in the years to come. I think you should not exert much effort in looking for the next big thing. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Waves, etc. may be big from our perspective right now but they are getting bigger and bigger still.

Exactly. Most people tend to think that the ride is done and that Bitcoin has already breached the ceiling when the fact of the matter is that no one really knows what the true ceiling is for Bitcoin or any other altcoin for that matter.

I stepped into the cryptocurrency market last year during the boom and made considerable profits myself, but I always think how my life would have been if I had discovered Bitcoin during its early stages.

Don't worry too much about the future and focus on the present people. Jump into this amazing world if you are willing to take the risk.

doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Although it was introduced in 8.5 years, bitcoin is considered the oldest and most valuable currency in history. In a short time it has created a lot of market turmoil and controversy, but bitcoin is still attractive to a large number of investors.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

For you to know the new bitcoin thing we can find on page wed or we can also participate in some bitcoin trading groups so we will also quickly get some information. positive from bitcoin
jhony525525

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

If we are crypto users we will not ignore the value of bitcoin and it's usage in these days while for now the bitcoin is the big thing for me and after this many other coins are operating in the world so we can go for that as well because these all are converted from one another.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

About 8-9 years back nobody knows about bitcoin when its value was less than 1k $, but after that around 2016-17 it get the momentum and reaches the moon heights now people say it is costly valuable and I said it is not less than a precious stone, now such stones are not rolling in the sand these are developed and get their value, when the next stone came nobody knows.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

M, that's a good question. I think that not one of you is interested in such a question. After all, if you know the answer to it, you can do it without doing anything at all. You just need to invest ...
In fact, it is unlikely to do this specifically ... it's mostly luck. But if we consider this possibility, we must constantly be in a trend and study what can become popular ... but again here too there is an element of luck, and very large and serious
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

To be able to critically spot such a thing am sure you specifically need to go depth into altcoins rankings and rating and ideally study things for yourself to make such a big move.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

Maybe one of the important things to do this is the constant research. But I think it takes a lot of luck also. And there are people who have just been born with some 6th sense for these next big things, and I think this thing can not be learned just like that.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████