Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round!  (Read 91872 times)
Mobo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:08:02 AM

I hope you guys dont get scammed

Sucks for those that sent through over 1 bitcoin.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:19:50 AM

I hope you guys dont get scammed

Sucks for those that sent through over 1 bitcoin.....
I still don't understand why would they send so large an amount of money
Habro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:04:32 AM

Good luck!  Grin
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:11:17 PM

No funds are lost!

PonziCoin will be back and we will start again from this point. E.g. half way through round #2

However, clearly some people's lives are so empty they would rather see all you guys lose your BTCBTCBTC by trying to get the site shut down for their own self-satisfaction, this is something I will not allow happen, and as such I feel it is in the site's and your BTCBTCBTC best interest, for some changes to be made before we re-open again.

Like always, I will keep you guys updated.

That's really sad that some idiots reported your website to AWS.
I hope you will get through this and relaunch site somewhere. Good luck!

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:33:59 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 01:48:20 PM by Vortuarackne

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.
New DNS Provider - acquired.
New Domain - work in progress.

All funds\data etc are safe and will be restored ASAP. The reset counter has been frozen so you will still have plenty of time to carry on round #2 when we return.

My ambition is still to be the most sophisticated Ponzi available, to achieve that, I believe we need to be successful on 3 fronts;
  • Automation - I believe the system is now fully automated without glitch
  • Secure - Clearly the site was over exposed last night, this is what we are working on, intensely, now.
  • Trust - I have been straight and up front with you guys throughout it all, at the game's peak there was over 40BTC in the wallet, all of which was safely returned to you, the players. I hope this is recognised and is taken into consideration going forward.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully you guys understand my reasoning behind the temporary freeze.
f1shy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:45:00 PM

Great job vortu!
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:00:49 PM

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.

All funds\data etc are safe and will be restored ASAP. The reset counter has been frozen so you will still have plenty of time to carry on round #2 when we return.

My ambition is still to be the most sophisticated Ponzi available, to achieve that, I believe we need to be successful on 3 fronts;
  • Secure - Clearly the site was over exposed last night, this is what we are working on, intensely, now.
  • Trust - I have been straight and up front with you guys throughout it all, at the game's peak there was over 40BTC in the wallet, all of which was safely returned to you, the players. I hope this is recognised and is taken into consideration going forward.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully you guys understand my reasoning behind the temporary freeze.

This is great news, any ETA?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:12:01 PM

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.

I don’t want to rush it; "Do it right, do it once". When I have more info, I'll be sure to update you guys Smiley
spayk

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:19:55 PM

relaunch 2 round ?
today ?
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:39:45 PM

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.

I don’t want to rush it; "Do it right, do it once". When I have more info, I'll be sure to update you guys Smiley

Maybe you could at least post the adress where to send money

And keep us update please, we have been faithful and I have lost money in round1 and I have money tied up in round2

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:08:09 PM

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.

Maybe you could at least post the adress where to send money

And keep us update please, we have been faithful and I have lost money in round1 and I have money tied up in round2

Address will remain the same; 1NcHirWVDfUAngWLjBzmPCQaeZaMPCceHC

The site should be up later today and we will continue with round #2.

Thanks for your patience guys!
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.

Please let me know when your new domain is up and new servers so I can report all those too  Cheesy

spayk

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

CrazyRabbi pls....
depboy

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:53:26 PM

Update, as promised.

New Hosting - acquired.

Please let me know when your new domain is up and new servers so I can report all those too  Cheesy

^^^^^Douchebag^^^^^

You need to seriously grow up and start taking responsibility for your own actions.  

I say this as someone who made a modest profit from round 1 of this Ponzi, and (as things currently stand) looks like giving most of that profit back as one of the round 2 losers.  I'm a big boy who doesn't need to cry when I make a losing bet.

The point is I entered into both rounds in full awareness that this is a Ponzi  (because the OP couldn't have been clearer and more up front that this is a Ponzi) and that there's always a very real risk of losing my "investment" (in quotes, because it's not an investment, it's a gamble)

As previously stated, this thread is quite correctly listed in the Gambling category.  Best advice with gambling is always to not play with more than you can afford to lose.  Alternatively, you can do something akin to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56jekYL2h7k

,and then cry like a baby on a forum page after the event.

Which is the better way to behave??
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:04:48 PM

When will it start I wanna be the fist to send so I can be the winner

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:16:32 PM

When will it start I wanna be the fist to send so I can be the winner

He said by tonight but there are a lot of 1btc deposits that need to be payed out too before you.
dspje

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:26:22 PM

I dont get all the ppl asking for refunds and whining about their losses.

When a ponzi dies (as in no more deposits), their deposit is lost. They can try again in a different ponzi with a new deposit but
they can't keep talking about their lost deposits, thats all in the game.

Im sure as hell not gonna deposit in the newer ponzi if there are still some deposits left to be paid out from an earlier one...

If it happens to be me (like it happened few times now) to be the last and losing depositor, but you won't hear me crying about it.

And where do you think your 20% profit comes from? Exactly, from other people losing. And if it is you losing, thats the game/gamble.

Try to wrap your mind around the ponzi-game before whining about your losses.

ps.
great work Vortuarackne
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

PonziCoin.co Announcement

Hey guys, thank you for your patience.

Yesterday was somewhat of a struggle with some individuals intent of destroying other peoples enjoyment. As such, I took the decision to temporarily take the site down, until a time when I could guarantee both the players and my own security. Since then I have been working on various improvements, these include;

• New (Paid) Domain - New purchased domain - PonziCoin.co
  • New Hosting - Brand new VPS, away from any restriction terms and conditions
  • New DNS Provider - Utilising CloudFlare we gain both site performance and some protection from any sort of cyber attacks; DDOS etc

The new site is now available and round #2 has been unfrozen. The reset counter has been rewound by 17 hours, so deposit away! This time we are here to stay!
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:23:41 PM

PonziCoin.co Announcement

Hey guys, thank you for your patience.

Yesterday was somewhat of a struggle with some individuals intent of destroying other peoples enjoyment. As such, I took the decision to temporarily take the site down, until a time when I could guarantee both the players and my own security. Since then I have been working on various improvements, these include;

• New (Paid) Domain - New purchased domain - PonziCoin.co
  • New Hosting - Brand new VPS, away from any restriction terms and conditions
  • New DNS Provider - Utilising CloudFlare we gain both site performance and some protection from any sort of cyber attacks; DDOS etc

The new site is now available and round #2 has been unfrozen. The reset counter has been rewound by 17 hours, so deposit away! This time we are here to stay!

In b4 massive rush of investors
spayk

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

who first send BTC? xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: