Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORA COIN an undervalued coin with great opportunity !  (Read 4939 times)
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:30:02 PM

Hey all,

new to this forum but I would like to talk about one currency - AURORACOIN. I think it is very undervaluated and almost nobody knows about it.
While there are shitless of other currencies, aurora actually has something new. It is trying to implement new monetary system into the iceland. It is the first national "bitcoin".
Why should it work?

1. Iceland krona has been known for its huge inflation - people dont want to use the shitty krona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_kr%C3%B3na read more here).
2. Iceland has 95% of internet coverage and the population is very concentrated, viral things like auroracoin can spread with speed of light.
3. Iceland have very cheap electricity due to their proximity to active vulcanos ...The people can be miners at low expense - also the cooling is not a big deal due to the temperature outside all the year.
4. There already is a pizza accepting the krona - how many other - "we are going to be it" currencies have that? oh yeah none.
5. There actually is system in iceland anyone can youse - their electronic ID system. It can be favorably used to spread krona to people.
6. Icelanders are progressive people and they are willing to accept the change - google Iceland revolution - propably you have never heard of it, atleast media in my country we pretty silent about that.
7.BBC, wiredco.uk and japan, Iceland national bank, even discussed in their parliament already + so many others- everybody is making fuzz. Only good for the coin. Check aur twitter if you dont believe me. How many shitty coins got report by BBC?

So check it. Make your own opinion http://www.auroracoin.org/.

Now why do I put support in Balduro (the creator)

1. Most creators are trying to get their currency to market asap, so they can sooner hype and dump their shitty coin. While Balduro always said when the times come, or do it yourself replies. So it was the communnity who actually put the AUR on first exchange yesterday
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=AUR&b=BTC
2. Balduro is very active on forums and always discussing it with us. Currently we are discussing how to reach Icelanders (we will do it propably via facebook - it is just so small community we can sponsorship the ad campaign).
3. The aurora site actually looks good and not so fucking bad like the other altcoins, which are bringing nothing at all yet are being hyped into the heavens of profits. Do you really thin, you can make money where the 90% others are making too?

Is money made by following the crowd or going early into the project like AURORACOIN? Where is the risk lesser in recent shits like pandacoin or auroracoin? You should ask and answer yourself this.

Few more interesting tips:

Shits like grumpycoin have 80 pages , aura has 20 yet grumpy has 500Mh/s and aura 1+Gh/s. It is a hidden gem.

I am for a discussion and arguments and yes I am a greedy person and I want aur price to go up. I am here to make money, not pretending I care about some moral standards (except for theft). So give me some good reasons why cant we profit on AUR - or to put it more precisely, if you buy it now you can profit- if you buy later you you wont make money simple as that.

The price is getting higher as the network is getting more hash. Everybody should keep atleast few. It might one day just replace the shitty krona. And even if it does not, it still will get so much hype week before, that it will sell like hotcakes.

So why are you buying/mining/speculating potcoins,teacoins,grumpycoins,corgicoins and shitty - tittycoins same as 95% people on this forum ? Are you going to became millionaire with 95% other percents???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

price up steadily by 10% /day not some hypes check it out ,-)

http://auroraexplorer.atorox.net/chain/AuroraCoin
krneki

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:13:14 AM

where to buy this coin?

BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:39:08 AM

Network is now over 1.6 Gh/s !!

you can buy aur here https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=AUR&b=BTC

Do you wanna come late ?

Isnt it strange coin with 20 pages of topic, 2 weekss old has steady price up and 1.6Gh/s network?
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:51:54 PM

Network is now 3.3GH/S

and our community decided to sponsor big facebook campaign, which community does that?
HowDoge

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

I saw the BBC news report on Aurora coin & was impressed with the idea. I have high hopes for this coin Smiley
Canaanite

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

Network is now over 1.6 Gh/s !!

you can buy aur here https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=AUR&b=BTC

Do you wanna come late ?

Isnt it strange coin with 20 pages of topic, 2 weekss old has steady price up and 1.6Gh/s network?

So far Auroracoin shows nice trading volume at "Cryptorush.in" and increased mining difficulty as well
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:14:50 AM

price up steadily by 10% /day not some hypes check it out ,-)

http://auroraexplorer.atorox.net/chain/AuroraCoin

or: http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/chain/AuroraCoin

;-)

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:16:05 AM

where to buy this coin?

http://cryptorush.in
https://poloniex.com/

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Canaanite

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:27:47 AM

Its starting to rise up in value after the successful launch of the Icelandic facebook campaign  Grin Grin Grin
CoinMode

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:35:43 AM

Is this the real deal? If Iceland does essentially replace their currency with AUR (meaning 51% or more), does that mean the marketcap of the AUR will be equal to 51% of all the currency they now have in circulation? How much currency do they have in circulation right now (in USD value, obviously)?
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:45:30 AM

Is this the real deal? If Iceland does essentially replace their currency with AUR (meaning 51% or more), does that mean the marketcap of the AUR will be equal to 51% of all the currency they now have in circulation? How much currency do they have in circulation right now (in USD value, obviously)?
Well their GDP is approximately twice the marketcap of bitcoin.  So you heard it here first gentlemen, buy now before it hits 2 BTC/AUR!

#Bitcoin
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:52:10 AM

Distribution might not work as expected.

Canaanite

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:53:08 AM

Well their GDP is approximately twice the marketcap of bitcoin.  So you heard it here first gentlemen, buy now before it hits 2 BTC/AUR!

According to the current price (that is very volatile lol) - 1 AUR coin = 4 USD
10,500,000 x 4 USD = 42,000,000 USD market value
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:09:04 AM

I may look at mining this, but the difficulty must be pretty high if its 50% premined.
What is the block reward etc, i cant find any mining calculators for this coin yet.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:12:51 AM

Is this the real deal?

No, it's not what you describe.

If Iceland does essentially replace their currency with AUR (meaning 51% or more), does that mean the marketcap of the AUR will be equal to 51% of all the currency they now have in circulation? How much currency do they have in circulation right now (in USD value, obviously)?

Calm down the horses. Iceland isn't doing anything here. This is a "private currency" at best. It might even be illegal.

It's an experiment. An exciting one.

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:14:09 AM

I may look at mining this, but the difficulty must be pretty high if its 50% premined.
What is the block reward etc, i cant find any mining calculators for this coin yet.

You can see some basic blockchain info on http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/chain/AuroraCoin

CoinMode

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

The whole story on this coin is that it was created by the government to help give their citizens more choices than storing money with traditional banks or investment firms, and this should improve the market through real competition instead of all the banks just shaking eachother's hands all day. So, is this currency really developed by their government? Well, I bought a few hundred anyway and they seem to be doing well since then, so whatever I hope they and all of us on here do well with the coin.
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Is this the real deal?

No, it's not what you describe.

If Iceland does essentially replace their currency with AUR (meaning 51% or more), does that mean the marketcap of the AUR will be equal to 51% of all the currency they now have in circulation? How much currency do they have in circulation right now (in USD value, obviously)?

Calm down the horses. Iceland isn't doing anything here. This is a "private currency" at best. It might even be illegal.

It's an experiment. An exciting one.

Icelanders are sick about their regulations. Krona gets 5% inflation a year and there are huge limits what to do with it. Iceland has best opportunity to make AUR their national currency. Iceland actually is doing somethign here - it has constanty being fucking krona savings.

If there is a country, where this idea might take off it is Iceland.
Canaanite

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:03:22 AM

The high difficulty is actually good, you don't want bunch of people having monopoly over the coin. Just mine your own share and cross fingers that the icelandic people will welcome it.
The value of the coin currently is 4usd per coin. you cant expect mining hundreds of it in few hours.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: