Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why a lot of projects launching exchanges?  (Read 364 times)
Mosesayo4450 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
The tendency to invest in cryptocurrency is so huge that so many people want to take advantage of that to invest in an Exchange to get huge profits from the investor's trade. Most of the Exchange coin is also increasing so that is why many people want to create their own Exchange.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I actually encourage the idea of having a number of new exchanges coming to the space, especially those that re community driven.The number of tokens that successfully completed ICOs but are unable to list their tokens is staggering, we need some competition, the space is large enough for all.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

My opinion is because of tree reason; First they will have a full control of liquidity of their issued token, Second its to expensive to list any top 10 exchanges so they just put less money to create an exchange by their own. And third if you able to get a good volume on your exchange it has a very good profit for owners.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

Many people doing analysis of business trends expect the arrival of large capital in the market of cryptocurrencies. So ROI in this kind of business now very high.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

I think the one reason is they can easily list their own token and exchanges have fees so they can gain a huge profits from it. Its true too many exchanges now is launching with added some features like lending, staking I think we don't need projects like this anymore we have enough.
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Well, I am in favor of crypto exchange coin. Because there are too many crypto assets we have right now, and we definitely need an exchange to trade them all. It's good to have more options to trade. But I hope all of them are safe to trade.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges,
I also noticed it, after Binance and Kucoin successfully made it's way to the top, others followed their strategy.

i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
Maybe this is really their way of thinking that if they launch an exchange, they will reach the same success like what others did.

But the market for exchanges now are too crowded, too many centralized and decentralized exchanges existing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

I think this is money (earning) driven and savings for a number of reasons:
1. They don't have to shell out large amount of btc in having their coins listed in big exchanges
2. When trading volume comes in, the revenue will be theirs to keep
3. Investors can easily get rid of or get paid for their money
4. Somehow attracts potential investors for reason number 3
5. the list can go on and on...
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

There are many projects launched to attract investment capital, business capital for people interested. Good projects will be invested by many people. This is also a form of financial establishment of the project owners. Do you need to determine if the project is good or not?
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

when you observ the number of token announcements everyday (only in bitcointalk) since December 2017, you will observ how much tokens need to be listing for exchanges. Even it is easy for ERC20 tokens to be listed in Decentralized exchanges, still need an other exchange platform to be enough trustworthy. As this may be caused by the enlargement of the number of crypto-users everday. I think we will see more exchanges for the near future.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

It seems to be no secret that crypto does have a great business opportunity, launching an exchange based project is a potential way that affects crypto growth.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:34:36 AM

Every day dozens of new ICO launch, so it should not be surprising to increase of the exchanges. In addition, there is an example of binance in front of us, in a very short period of time has achieved an incredible volume and quite satisfactory profits.  It must be appetizing for other exchanges.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

Currently too many exchanges are launched by adding some features like loans, I think we do not need a project like this anymore we've had enough. I think one reason is they can easily register their own tokens and the exchange has a fee so they can earn big profits from it .
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:57 AM

yes it is true right now that a traditional exchange at least almenos for me that I did business in it I was surprised when I read that the liqui is doing his own ico erc20 I think it's cool and I'm going to participate in it because as said a real exchange a real ico
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

IMO, the new ICO project towards creating exchange floors, most of them have unique features as well as creating a revolution for exchange floors. For example, Beaxy, this ICO project created an exchange floor where investors could trade both cryptocurrency and fiat currency.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

I think this is money (earning) driven and savings for a number of reasons:
1. They don't have to shell out large amount of btc in having their coins listed in big exchanges
2. When trading volume comes in, the revenue will be theirs to keep
3. Investors can easily get rid of or get paid for their money
4. Somehow attracts potential investors for reason number 3
5. the list can go on and on...

I quite agree with your points, the listing fee of some so call big exchanges are quite high, which makes no sense. some collect over 2BTC. just for list, mind you, they still benefit from trading fees.
its much easier to trade your coins when your project have an exchange. With time monopoly of some exchanges will swindle because new and better exchanges are popping up.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

That is why i wonder too that if a certain product will grow in the society will it still affect their altcoin price that is already in the exhange? that even if there is no more buying of that certain coin in the exchange it shall still going to be expensive because its commodity is actually successfully growing in the society.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Because it will be the most profitable business in this crypto market.
Just imagine, the number of ICOs and altoins are always growing day by day even in the bear market. Thats means people will exchange more and more tokens everyday.
So exchanger will be used more often.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

However, you need to know that most ICO projects are still in the early stage, so more often people just regard it as a hype.
So if it doesn't show up on the exchanges, it's going to get a lot of criticism.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: