Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bounty hunters show English proficiency certificate?  (Read 1740 times)
mimienamphine (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .

cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

I think this forum is mainly for English communication.
So if you don't speak good English, you should communicate in the local section. Otherwise, the bounty manager may hard to understanding what you say.

mh6e

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .

I think it is not really necessary. What's important that it can be understand and with in the topic discuss. Even if we have English proficiency certificate but no knowledge about the forum its still end up nonsense.
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

bounty participants should be rewarded proportionally by his work's quality. Bounty messed up pretty much by fraud participants with copy paste and multi account skills. I foresee the end of bounty hunting because of these kind participants.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

Why should that be.
Is it compulsory to be able to speak and write good english before you can participate in any airdrop. I don't buy the idea
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

Well, that's the situation going on and the campaigns are going into trouble due to the commutation skills of the people who are poor in English. I don't think that this kind of idea should come up but, I would suggest that when you are checking the member to get selected for the bounty even check out his recent posts. So that it will be easy.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

I think it is not really necessary. What's important that it can be understand and with in the topic discuss. Even if we have English proficiency certificate but no knowledge about the forum its still end up nonsense.

That is true and what is important is the essence of what the bounty hunter say, also it beats the goal of advertising the ICO as a bounty hunters main job because we are only limiting to the people who knows the English language well and what the ICO needs is investors regardless of language and ethnicity. What I do believe is at least a bounty hunters responsibility is to a well rounded knowledge along with improving his or her language skill whether it is in English or any other language with a bare minimum of the basics.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

It seems unnecessary to me. Poor English does not mean that you cannot communicate. You can learn instead of directly denying it. I think he has enough knowledge of encryption instead of limiting it to English.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

I think it does not really matter for me. Because we should learn to be more good or fluent in english. It's like that our one top requirements in this kind of community. And this one of our responsibility to understand one another.
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Yes, in my opinion, they must have professional knowledge and level to better express their ideas. In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a high-level thing. So you must have the same level as him.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:36:45 AM

Utter nonsense. English is primarily needed for translators or those who are actively involved in subscription companies. For simple hunters who participate in social companies, knowledge of good English is not necessary.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Am a native English speaker and completely disagree. Bounties are an invaluable resource for individuals of developing and third world countries to earn fair wages they would otherwise be unable to enjoy. Bounties are a worldwide marketplace of microeork and should remain as such. There is plenty of bounty work that doesn't not require English proficiency, and it's ignorant to suggest otherwise.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

I don't think you should be a bounty manager if you don't know English. Because reward managers generally need English to face various kinds of communication and information.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Post history in the profile setting of members of the forum have already sorted out the issue of English proficiency! The reasons why high rank members are rewarded differently is because they are experienced, familiar with cryptocurrency and active!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

I think this forum is mainly for English communication.
So if you don't speak good English, you should communicate in the local section. Otherwise, the bounty manager may hard to understanding what you say.
But we all know that only few campaigns are accepting post from local boards meaning the signature campaign participants must spread their post in purely English section

Requiring English proficiency is not the answer for spamming the forum because we are all came from different part of the world with or without good English proficiency..the only thing here is the manager must have translators so they will be the one to communicate fro those not good in english

eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

It seems unnecessary to me. The most important thing to do a bounty mission is not English.
I think finding a good task is the most important thing. It is most important that you have enough knowledge of encryption.
bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

I agree to this thing. You're already making money in this forum, why not get some time learning some english, right ?
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

We do not need to show certificates when the following bounty. Because participants bounty various languages and certainly have to understand when will follow bounty. Campaign bounty, in general use the English language, so we indirectly have to understand when to follow it. If we do not understand can use a translator to interpret it.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

What cryptospace needs is honesty not that bullshit moderation, its not like those who don't speak english can't trade. It doesn't matter whether those holders will win or lose their coins upon trading. If they get their coins in all their hardwork, the team has to be honest and distribute the coin to them, its all that's needed. If they intend to put a fix pool for the bounties, then give it to the participants after all, they owe them the marketing fee.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

in fact such circumstances need not be diperkeruh. Everyone was entitled to sit in the bounty. Since the beginning there is also no rule that damning. If the longer precisely even in Milan, I think being one of the bounty will be more a little later. Might be good to reduce competition. But a growing number of projects, and the lack of supporters, it will be very unfortunate.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: