Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:04:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bounty hunters show English proficiency certificate?  (Read 1739 times)
Gralph

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Not at all, showing your English proficient certificate is not necessary at all, in fact it isn't a criteria for you to be a bounty Hunter. All you need do is to explore whatever technicality you have in promoting a  content.

For instance, if you're a blogger, you need to gain mastery of the various steps involved in promoting any content after carefully reading their whitepaper and you're done.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

I do not say that I have perfect English and I sometimes really make mistakes, but I try to write correctly, I try to practice my knowledge wherever possible. Even with a certificate you will have to verify.
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

No, they shouldn't.
English proficiency is not always measure by certificate or certificate doesn't define English skill of someone. In fact, there are many people with formal study background and has certificate but not proficient in English, in opposite, many people are good in English but don't have a certificate. The most crucial thing is the capability and the skill, not on the certificate.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .
communication is important in this forum, and especially in telegram which is actually the main channel to communicate to the community, you must be good enough to be understood by other people and also to understand what other people are saying. that's pretty normal if an individual will get mad due to bad english of other people since they cannot understand what he might saying in the group.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

If you have to meet the international English standards to join the bounty, it is a funny thing. I think it's unrealistic, similar to asking a bounty hunter to KYC when joining a bounty.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

I don't like this rules. Because not every country in world use English. And not every Investor also know english...
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

Why participation in the bonus must require a good level of English. They advertise for ICO in their own language, their English is not necessarily good to be able to participate in the bounty, it's pretty funny

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .

That would only limit the reach of the project that manager is handling. I am a bit surprise that he did not see that coming when he started as a bounty manager. It is a goven that not everyone is good at english.
Samohunk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

No, they shouldn't.
English proficiency is not always measure by certificate or certificate doesn't define English skill of someone. In fact, there are many people with formal study background and has certificate but not proficient in English, in opposite, many people are good in English but don't have a certificate. The most crucial thing is the capability and the skill, not on the certificate.
Yeah, If you want to communicate with your own language go to your local board, and if you want to learn english yoy should read this forum every day so that you will learn too. So I think it is not fair to those who are not really good in English but this forum is really for those who know how to communicate in english, that is why there is a local board. Right?
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

actually I really agree with this. this is because many translators use the application in translation for bounty programs. so that if there is a certificate in professional writing the food will be monitored correctly
frankbeard

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

No.  People need to learn and this gives them an opportunity to do so and gain some $$.  The bounties should require higher skilled promotion if thats what they desire.  At the small portions they are paying they will get this type of issue.  Can't pay minimum wage and expect a professional. 
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

I think English Proficiency Certificate is not necessary requirements for bounty hunters as long as they have lot of knowledge about crypto currency and can understand their English grammar.

KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

It may be good for the overall state of the bounties.  I see tons of low quality shit postings along with bot like social media activity.  We really need to get the scammers under control.  Maybe limiting the bounty hunters to well spoken English entries would benefit us all. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

don't make things that are too important to become a huge discussion. such a thing is not advised in the bounty and thus just make things more difficult. When not proficient in the English language there are still local boards that receive and does not need to be forced to have to sign in in English. In addition to narrowing the space for the bounty hunter then this will also make the job of manager.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

it all depends on each person if the person wants to try to improve the quality of their posts it will be better. besides, we can choose another language that can be understood. I think that is it too serious if we must having an English language proficiency certificate to join in it. and actually, while the language that used is still understandable I think it will be fine.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

It seems to me that the requirement of a certificate of knowledge of English will be superfluous and nobody will like this idea
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

That is not possible. I believe communication is when both parties understand themselves. In as much as you can understand what information a bounty hunter is trying to pass across, that's all.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Maybe there is no need to show certificate. Maybe the admin can ban those bounty hunters that will posts in the thread or reply in telegram with bad english. Certificate for me is not enough to show your proficiency in the language, it is what you show or write. And I will suggest that attitude might also be included.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

That is okay, I will just made it up on my computer if I have to join bounty campaign they managed.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

I think this will not happen in mass mode, perhaps only some companies will put such requirements. Not everyone has a certificate. But the certificate itself is not an indicator of language proficiency. Some can just buy a certificate. And this will not affect the quality of posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: