Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:41:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bounty hunters show English proficiency certificate?  (Read 1740 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

I do not think bounty hunter souls show English proficiency certificate,  if this is applicable to posting and interacting with the forum and people,  large majority of forum users will be cut off!

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

The "certificate" seems a bit too much but I agree that there should be some sort of element that will make sure the person that joins the bounty should have enough English. I mean I am not a native English speaker and I know that my English is not perfect yet I still see people that are in bounties with much much worse English than mine.

If my English is not perfect like a native speaker and if I see people even worse than me that means bounty managers are not doing their jobs to make sure the people who get into their bounty has decent English. I think certificate is too much but a small chat about something (maybe about the bounty for example) should be enough to show the bounty manager that if the participant has enough English or not.
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Sounds weird. Maybe it is better to ask a diploma of education from bounty hunters? Smiley))

A bounty campaign is not an employer that have right to ask any certificates.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .
It is a fully bullshit and it is unreal to implement, just forget about this and keep working. And that "pro manager" will realize this very soon too.
Bridgetnana

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

This is bad. Because not everyone is well-qualified. The demanding is very ridiculous, I think this is a crazy idea
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .
I think it wasn't need to show that kind of English proficiency certificate because it will become crucial to every bounty hunters specifically people who knew how to talk English. Maybe the only thing the manager need is long patience and understanding I guess, because if they have it they will understand it even if it is hard. Also the bounty hunters must also their English proficiency even if it is only gradual improvement so that the bounty manager will not take a lot of time to understand them.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

I think this is stupid. As a bounty manager, I can't participate in her project if I can't show the English proficiency certificate. This is very unfavorable for herself. If a bounty manager has no followers, she will lose her job and her bounty will become junk.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

I think not so require. Because here are all the free expression. Even this forum only we didn't know there was anybody. even here could also try to learn English, sharpening so that better.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

In my opinion, they must have professional knowledge and level to better express their ideas. Now that Google translates very well, it's hard to distinguish this translation from the ideal.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Then don't count those. There are many posts some are qualified for being counted, some not.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
isidad

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

Even though the bounty manager has a good reason for his decision, but I will not support such an idea, he should instead specify that the bounty is for those proficient in the use of English Language. I am from a country where English is our official language, but nobody gives you a certificate for English Proficiency.
arsene1

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

We are in a global world where language should not be a barrier to reaching any height you do decide to reach, so I won't encourage English Proficiency certificate. How about bounty managers requesting for French proficiency certificate? Then Portuguese, Swahili and the likes, this won't turn out good, I would rather that he specifies that the bounty should be in simple and correct English with zero tolerance for wrong use of words.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

I think it's a bit excessive if we have to show an English language proficiency certificate to take part in a bounty campaign, because the bounty campaign is also a job that is not always good, even a lot of bounty scams.
actually it causes positive and negative things, but I suggest that if you want to make a regulation, it must be well thought out.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

If the project they are promoting is looking for english promoters then yes it would be nice to have proper english being used.  Maybe there could be a certificate program but how would you verify someone did not just fill in to get the certificate.  These would then  be being sold like accounts and merit.  LOL  Maybe the shit posts are ok. 

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

English language caters to much wider audience. Thus, it must be checked with out most quality. Some of the bounty hunters are just using jargons and extensions just to make their sentences longer but it destroys the grammar of their sentences in the process. It is better to post in their local boards if that will be the case than just spamming the forum for the sake of bounty weekly post requirements.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

Even bitcointalk forum does not restrict it language of use to only English so how should a bounty which seeks to draw investors from the global market insist on only English. I think the manager want to minimize the prospects of the project becoming an international project.

redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

For me, as long as the post of the Bounty hunter are being understood and within the topic,there's no need to show English proficiency certificate.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:29 AM

not all know English and English are not there main language so it is not right to restrict them to participate. a person can learn if he/she are engage in it. it is a good thing that they are trying. the more experience they get the more they will learn. this forum is like school it can teach everyone.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

not all know English and English are not there main language so it is not right to restrict them to participate. a person can learn if he/she are engage in it. it is a good thing that they are trying. the more experience they get the more they will learn. this forum is like school it can teach everyone.
Yes I agree on that no need to restrict it as long as the English is understandable, I also believe that the manager of the bounty it self know how to check the bounty hunters works and they can approve or reject the post of the bounty hunters it is all up to them it is not depend on bounty hunters the checking is in the managers task and the bounty hunters need to follow the rules.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

English proficiency certificates will help enhance post quality but I think it is pretty unfair for the bounty hunters that are only speaking native or local languages. Maybe every project team has to include local board posting within the bounty program as it can also help the project be known, spread it's ideas and be understood and promoted locally by local bounty hunters. Based on my observation some bounties requires "English only" language for the program where bounty hunters also has no assurance that the project will become successful, gonna be paying, scam or token payments could have a better value as expected after the bounty program but yeah as a bounty hunter everything is 50/50 so much better to expect the unexpected.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███