Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:15:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS  (Read 4148 times)
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

It is the proof that a person can be a better one after his/her failure. And success comes after failure. Failure is your key to move forward just stay positive that you will survive whatever happen. Sometimes also failure is the way to make a better move next time.
Success comes only to those who truly try and this investor has done it very well. I think that nothing is particularly easy for the financial market, it is even more difficult for investors to concentrate enough time to be more successful in the future.
Selling of your bitcoins is your personal decision and that you will be held responsible for every single decision which you will take in your life. The only thing which you need to keep in your mind is that selling all of your bitcoins will remove you from the race and that you will then not be able to make any kind of earning in future. Think well and hold your coins for more earning.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

This is a very valuable lesson, what I can learn in this case is don't have to use other people's money to invest anywhere. Because the risk is too great.

Stupids only say Bitcoin have the big risk to invest. People like you recently joined also think and take Bitcoin as a risky factor but truly bitcoin has the great future in the finance market.
How the torrent cannot be stoppable as like same bitcoin also will not be stopped by anyone. Kindly invest on the bitcoin and look for big profit soon.
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

I am very sorry for you! Good lesson to be learned, Never ever put your eggs in one basket.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Another foolish guy who does not understand the market trend of bitcoin and altcoins.

I do not know how you will cry in this year end. With in this year end we will be find the bitcoin price to touch the 10k USD or even more. I know will cry in that time.

If you want to invest the amount and buy back the BTC you sold means please do that as soon as possible you will not get the more bitcoins number you sold than.
Absolutely true ,
Some people learn from mistakes . Some not even learn if the same mistake repeated many times .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AmberReid

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

I bet your glad to have paid everything off, but man you could've been way more screwed. Learn learn learn!
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Another foolish guy who does not understand the market trend of bitcoin and altcoins.

I do not know how you will cry in this year end. With in this year end we will be find the bitcoin price to touch the 10k USD or even more. I know will cry in that time.

If you want to invest the amount and buy back the BTC you sold means please do that as soon as possible you will not get the more bitcoins number you sold than.
Absolutely true ,
Some people learn from mistakes . Some not even learn if the same mistake repeated many times .

I think selling BTC at this time is not the right choice when the market is showing signs of recovery, if you want to sell BTC, the moment a few weeks ago when it recovered near 9k $ is the best time. Investors should keep their coins and keep track of market trends.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

Selling all Bitcoin is not a good idea to me. There is still room for Bitcoin to jump. Selling off now is a Hasty discission which is dangerous because when you sell off and the price jump to 17k. You will start to regret
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

I regret that it happened to you. there are several factors that make you lose it. First, you feel impatient to enjoy the benefits that much, Both you are too ambitious to get the maximum profit. don't do that again
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

It is very good to have faith, but blind investment and saving coins is not the best way. You should learn to stop loss and learn how to trade every day!

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Probably too early to sell Bitcoin. I think the price could increase by 2-3 times in the near future. I still intend to buy 1-2 BTC at this time Smiley)
If you have already sold all of your bitcoins, then nothing good or bad can done as you don’t have anything left in your hand. However, if you are still thinking of selling all of your bitcoins and that you haven’t sold all of them yet, then it is better not to make any such kind of decision and that you should go for holding of your bitcoins as this will then help you in making more money.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

You also had the pleasure of having owned the first Bitcoin when it first appeared. And no one knows what its value is for storage. You can make money with Bitcoin while the price is low, but now the price has increased many times so why can not find now.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

As I recall last year was a period of increasing bitcoin and you bought it last year, if you bought it before the pump happened then I think the current price has made you profit and in my opinion it is not a problem.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

It is a good thing you have paid all your debts and thanks to bitcoin rise. Still i wonder why you are announcing it here. You said you have been in cryptocurrency for the last four years and all i see is a juniour member account. Well selling all your bitcoin is your choice and i will say kudos to you. We all have a reason we entered into this bitcoin market and i believe you have already achieved yours. Some are not done with bitcoin so let's all continue to pursue our own mark. Good luck my friend and feel free to enter this space anytime you want.
sikonamixx
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

the best thing to do is to buy low and sell high whether it s bitcoin altcoin stocks or any other  thing we trade for long and short term depending on our aims  thats why we need patience to beat the market maker. i see that those who sold bitcoin above 15k usd are quite lucky and maybe intelligent. now i see a good opportunity to buy bitcoin low before the coming bullrun starts.
Marierobinson16

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Investing in the crypto market is a very dangerous thing. Although it has the full potential to make money, it also causes many people to go bankrupt. We study, learn and be patient.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

gambling can damage someone's finances even though they are rich but enter into gambling, they will become poor. maybe someone hopes playing in gambling will get more money but it's wrong. just playing on the wedding is the same as throwing away your money and time.
if you want to get more money you have to work hard in the real world or open a business that is very interested in many people. so you get a lot of benefits from trading.
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I bought bitcoin for 18,000 USD. I will still wait for bitcoin to hit 60000 USD
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

I bought bitcoin for 18,000 USD. I will still wait for bitcoin to hit 60000 USD
Hahaha! That's too high and I think that is a long wait for you and for those who also buy bitcoin with the price of $18k, I think it is hard now for bitcoin to reach again that high amount, it will take too long or I think to take some years before it happens again, but if you still don't need your money in your investment with bitcoin and better to wait a little longer.
duonghoangphong4

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. I like this quote
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

~ snip ~

NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. I like this quote

lol . you only love the quote? but you dont know what is actually mean , am i right ? the quote is cool because it composes of unique words such as eggs and basket but actually , putting all your eggs in one basket is also beneficial as long as you know what you are investing with . lets say you only invest on legit coins such as bitcoin and etherium , therfor putting all your eggs in one basket is really a good idea to apply in here because that can possibly give you a 100 percent return for your capital if ever the price would pump verry high .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: