Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Encrypted currency will not make people rich overnight. I hope that people don't have this kind of thinking. This is a very wrong mentality. I like people to behave in a positive way to treat the world of cryptocurrencies. Be patient and earnest. Good return

hoping to be rich in one night is foolishness Grin
Normal people certainly know that to be rich we must work hard and patiently even in the crypto world
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

I don't think that crypto offers riches overnight but I do think crypto offers are sleepless nights, If you want something you must earn it unless it is already destine for you that you will become rich overnight.

DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Crypto currency can not make you rich in an instant. It's impossible. But everyone wants to get a lot of money and as fast as possible. For this reason, many who started dealing with crypto currency lost their money.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

There is no riches overnight anywhere  or else,  everybody would have become a millionaire.  You must pay the price of been rich and one of the best action of the rich is to delay gratification,  invest and never look back on your convictions.

odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

I agree to pour money into a coin without doing an analysis, it's a bad idea, before investing, especially not small funds, you need to understand it in detail!
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Exactly, people just hear good news that many people became rich just after 1 or 2 days. But not know that beside lucky people, there are so many people who lost everything. If you want to rich sustainablely, let's add more knowlegde, let's not wait in luck

shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

I agree with this. Encryption really requires patience, waiting for time, and you will gain a lot. And when you are investing, it is best to listen to other people’s suggestions before making a decision.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

When I came to crypto, I dreamed of getting rich quick Grin. Now I understand, it's probably special cases. The background process in my head - getting rich quick, but I understand that this will not be fast.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Patient is always the key to every success and this means investing in bitcoin require patience. For me i will continue to be patience by holding my coin so that one day I will be greatly rich and become known in the whole world.

Guard225

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I always go LONG term on my investments. Although there were times when i got incredibly lucky with some news-related trading getting pumps like 30+%, but as i said, it's just pure luck.
Crypto requires knowledge, analysis and patience.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Yes, that's true. Because crypto is not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme or a Ponzi type of investment that promises great returns overnight or so. Crypto by definition is risky as it's highly volatile, so the rule is, invest only what you can afford to lose. However, crypto (and blockchain) I think is the best thing that ever happens to our lives and so we need to educate ourselves in order to reap its potentials. As one investor says, "it's the only investment or betting opportunity wherein a poor person can leverage skill and luck and literally become a millionaire." Just my 2 cents. Cool

krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Yes, considering you have tons of luck. Though truth be told its tough to become rich here in crypto overnyt, it requires long duration of hard work and effort, sleepless nights and early mornings.  There might be some exception buts its very rare.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

Yes, that's true. Because crypto is not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme or a Ponzi type of investment that promises great returns overnight or so. Crypto by definition is risky as it's highly volatile, so the rule is, invest only what you can afford to lose. However, crypto (and blockchain) I think is the best thing that ever happens to our lives and so we need to educate ourselves in order to reap its potentials. As one investor says, "it's the only investment or betting opportunity wherein a poor person can leverage skill and luck and literally become a millionaire." Just my 2 cents. Cool

I definitely agree on that mate, as we here in the world.of crypto currency we try our luck here though we need enough patience to wait. Also, since each of us here aiming to have a great return and I also believe that someday I'm one of the luckiest users to have a great amount of profit. Nowadays, the market is in chaos that needs more time to wait and will able to recover soon as what was happened last year's great performance of crypto currency.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Yes you could definitely be rich. I am in crypto for almost 10 months and i am not rich yet. In fact, with my current portfolio, i lost some money. But i am hodling. So it depends, if you have some luck and invest in the cryptos that are about to take off to the moon, yeah you can be rich. But if you invest in the wrong crypto or don't do the right thing at the right time ( i mean selling at the right time). You could lose a lot. It comes with experience. Wish you all the luck.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

This happened alone, why can not this happen again? I think that all the same we need to clearly understand that the crypto-currency market will be able to start a new process, since the crypto-currencies are very volatile, the most important is when it starts?
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

You're right. Patience and peace of mind are the two basic qualities that a person needs to earn well on crypto-currencies.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

If crypto provides for wealth overnight, that person must be sober. If a mistake is lost all.

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is not gambling. Even the gamblers don't get rich overnight.  Riches are made in advance through hard work, consistency. Perseverance and a unique product or service that make life better for users!

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

In my opinion, getting wealth in investing in the crypto world cannot be achieved in a short time, let alone one night. I don't think that can be obtained. I agree like your statement above, that we must be patient. thus we can all achieve what we want.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

I think the world of investment is not an instant thing to get maximum results, but it requires a process and the key to patience to produce maximum results. Of course, you know that the risk of investing is very negative but very large for its positive value. But I am sure the crypto world will not die, but it will be beneficial for all of us even though we have long-term risks but if we have the determination to be patient then everything will be beautiful in time.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: