Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Crypto is quite unpredictable thing which often can not be technically analyzed. There are huge players on the market who influence the price. If you are lucky will have a chance to ride the wave to the top.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

Remember, one key to success is patience.
I think not just patience and I add experience and skills in the world of crypto. In the future the competition will be very tight, so you have to improve your skills in things like mining, trading, and more.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

True talk there mates. Preach it until the hordes of noobs flooding into cryptosphere seeking instant riches daily hears. Noobs are getting slaughter daily, because of their insatiable desire quick riches. Crypto is not a get rich quick schemes, it requires, patience, dedication, commitment, ability to learn and unlearn. You have to do your homework well. You can't just get rich overnight here. Get that into your thick skulls noobs

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
bddbd

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

I agree with you that encryption is indeed one of the ways to get rich, but it requires you to work hard and patience. It is impossible to get rich overnight. It is impossible in this life. It is still down to earth, waiting patiently. Have enough dedication
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

I do not think crypto offers riches overnight. To be successful in any thing/business you do, there is need to understand the basis before any tangible progress/profit can be made; and crypto isn't an exception. Time and expertise is important in crypto to acquire riches.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

It's possible. But not everyone can be rich "after a night". For those who have become rich overnight, I don't think they're experienced, they're just lucky.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
That is one reason we have much of panic hands in the market and they get to dump pretty fast when all they wanted was to get rich as fast as possible. Crypto could offer riches overnight to those who are really willing to invest for the main value it creates and really do not care the extent at which it drops so high as long as they are not investing what they could not afford to lose. The mindset of getting rich overnight is why a lot of people end up taking loans to invest or borrowing from friends and families without knowing the implication and risk of the investment and why they should be investing and there is no way people like that can be patient.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Crypto gives us an opportunity to achieve financial freedom. But it doesn’t take overnight. Because we need to go through the learning process. Also, doing business needs a lot of experience. So we need to be patient and strategize before we become successful and possibly be wealthy.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Crypto gives us an opportunity to achieve financial freedom. But it doesn’t take overnight. Because we need to go through the learning process. Also, doing business needs a lot of experience. So we need to be patient and strategize before we become successful and possibly be wealthy.

NO, crypto doesnt give you opportunity to have financial freedom, crypto is just a money that have a benefit of transferring wealth and NOT a tool to be rich, it's just those people that use crypto for speculation for their own sake for earning profit. Crypto is money and money is money, cant make you rich within a night.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

I strongly agree that one of the keys to success is patience. Patience is not just in crypto, in other ways to achieve success is also in need of patience. I myself during the move in crypto is still very small profit that I get even not quite at all. But I am sure, my patience in crypto will give the result that I want.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

it's true one cannot be rich in crypto overnight it is something not possible of even if possible happen in really rare cases fir example if someone had bought btc right before it peaked
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

When it come to investment, it should be counted as years or at least quarters, not day.

But actually you can get rich (well not that very rich) or make a remarkable money amount in a short time if you buy a coin just before it decide to take off. For examples the case of XRB/NANO last time, it was a crazy price peak.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
JibadeDotun

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Patience! Patience!! Patience!!!
If you look this virtue, don't invest in crypto currency because the market is so unpredictable it might rise today and fall tomorrow. Many people thought the market was going the keep rising like it was last year so they think its just on overnight thing but it's not. The big gainer in crypto are the patient ones who invested for the long term.
waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

YES, crypto offers riches overnight if you are the lucky type that accidentally invested in a coin that is about to pump. And NO, crypto does not offer riches overnight if you follow pump and dump groups or you don't do your own research before investing in a coin.
thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Exactly, one key to success is patience. I see a lot of people they want to be quick-rich in this market and they have paid. Lending coin and skymining,.. all of them took their money quickly. And I experience on my own, lost patient and I had to pay too. But now, afterwards, we grow and get more exp and more patient   Wink Wink Wink
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Yep. That's the truth. We should not expect to be rich in an overnight in cryptocurrency. We can gain profits overnight but not so much. Patience will be the key to success. Just be patient, and rewards will come.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Yeah that's one of the mistakes newbies always make when joining cryptos, they think cryptos is a get rich quick place, most of them will invest their whole money and expect to moon in one week or one month, cryptos takes time for your money to mature
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

it is very true once ,, not easy to turn the palm of the hand.
want to succeed because of crypto, we must get through hard times in the process of rotation of crypto currency.
do not get me wrong to go ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Being a millionaire is not an easy job, it would takes a lot of time, patience, hardship and blood in order to become one. People we know who get rich easily in cryptocurrency are those people who not afraid to take the risk to achieve their dreams. You have to invest a lot of patience before engaging into any cryptocurrency investment platform because its just a matter of buying and selling at the perfect time.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

You are right and this is normal with human behavior; Man will always jump to new innovation or revolution over hyping their value till they reach a point when the undervalue the technology in the long term. The route to success in crypto investment is indeed patience because as we all know that the space is evolving

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: