Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook shares price fell -24%  (Read 934 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

U.S President Trump claims Google ‘rigged’ search results, ‘illegal’ censorship. Vows to take action

President Donald Trump has accused search giant Google of deliberately highlighting negative news about his administration, and “controlling what we can and cannot see.” Trump vowed that the situation “will be addressed.” “Google search results for ‘Trump News’ shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD,” the president exclaimed via Twitter on Tuesday morning.

https://www.rt.com/usa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

There is inconstant manipulation of datum here in cryptocurrency  which inflicts the consumer to share prices with their fb account. Although a good means of showing how participated you are in the campaign, more critics and more findings have been conclusive for such low rates. Airdrops = FB SHARES campaign.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

any technology can be overestimated as it grows. sometimes the price does not show the real value and that is normal
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 01:01:13 AM by Flor1982

Yesterday, facebook shares price fell -24% on DOW Jones   Cheesy

https://www.marketwatch.com/story

Is this beginning of the end of .com and tech bubbles ?

Maybe this have something to do with data privacy issue in which Facebook was accused of selling the data of their users. Although it has no direct evidence but the people might think that this is possible. Anyway lot of known companies have been tested by nature but still survived and i think Facebook will recover in no time.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

I doubt that it is a beginning of the .com tech. I think it is a result of alot of people using a different platform that because it is outdated. In my experience, i knownof alot of people who just up and went to Twitter or IG dimoly because their parents are in FB. Maybe that is the reason why Facebook shares went down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Good and i hope it continues dropping.

I don't hate Facebook or Zuckerberg, but what they did is really bad and also they couldn't cover it up - Which is what companies do in their circumstance. So they really deserve it.

Maybe that way they will work to improve and deliver a trustable until a certain degree, costumer experience in the way they handle the information.

The only way you can make a really big company listen is when they are losing profits.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I think it's just a conspiracy. I still believe the condition of this cryptocurrency price can be very expensive. You just need to take advantage of a good situation like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.

pao25

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

After a period of initial public offerings of facebook shares, it was largely depreciated. I bet they also predicted this decline. this may be the reason why they want to extract their own crypto currency.
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

A lot of my friends have started to leave facebook because they have concerns over their data being stolen.  I don't believe that facebook actually deletes your information even if you permanently delete your account as well.
JonMarryS

Activity: 99

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

i'm not agree with you as there are many social media appear like Facebook,Many of us turned to it and Facebook become full of fake accounts.
But Facebook will only turn to those who know how to earn profits and achieve their goals in the commercial market.
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

Facebook has had troubles for a while now. Not sure what their intensives are but they have serious issues with customer support and security & privacy matters, on which they should start working on.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

Short positions against the so-called FAANG group of the largest US technology stocks have surged by more than 40% in the past year as investors bet against some of the biggest drivers of the global bull market. Bearish investors have shorted about $37 billion worth of stocks in the group, which comprises Facebook Inc., Apple Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Netflix Inc. and Google parent Alphabet Inc., up 42% from a year ago. Amazon leads the way with almost $10 billion in short interest, according to data compiled by Bloomberg as of 28 August from financial analytics firm S3 Partners LLC.

https://www.livemint.com/Money
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

There are at least 16 Wall Street brokers who cut their price targets after meeting Wehner. As a result, Facebook's shares fell 24% in trading. after the closing of the stock exchange.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

Bitcoin never fell more than -15% in one day. Facebook shares are more risky than bitcoin.

I think the current price of $ 200 is a bit high, it is normal for the market to make some adjustments. Also, income reports can affect market confidence.
Even the last time I used Facebook was about a year or two ago, and many of my friends stopped using it too.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

I don't think so. I think it's more like competition in the market for social media platforms. For one thing, facebooks appeals only to the gen x and boomers. Millennials flock in twitter and IG. I think after a while FB will regain their stocks.

First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Good and i hope it continues dropping. I don't hate Facebook or Zuckerberg, but what they did is really bad and also they couldn't cover it up - Which is what companies do in their circumstance. So they really deserve it.Maybe that way they will work to improve and deliver a trustable until a certain degree, costumer experience in the way they handle the information.The only way you can make a really big company listen is when they are losing profits.

100,000,000 facebook accounts could have been deleted or 100 million less facebook users most likely.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Yesterday, facebook shares price fell -24% on DOW Jones   Cheesy

https://www.marketwatch.com/story

Is this beginning of the end of .com and tech bubbles ?

I dont believe end of dotcom tech reflected by drop the stock price. Technology always needed and we are living on digital world. Facebook or dotcom company will always moving foward and always creating innovative product to survive

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

I dont believe end of dotcom tech reflected by drop the stock price. Technology always needed and we are living on digital world. Facebook or dotcom company will always moving foward and always creating innovative product to survive

How much is $500,000,000,000 ?? None of the giant companies are worth more than $150 billion
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

It simply means that the people are now losing interest to facebook and they are trying to pull out their money and they are going into another type of investment. It is part of the market whether it is stock market or cryptocurrency market, there is always a downfall for every stocks or cryptocurrency that you can see in the market and even the top performing stocks or coins can suffer that scenario also.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

It's hard to believe that biggest social networking site to date has fell to that percent of share. Well, everything has really its own ups and downs and i believe that this peculiar things that is happening to facebook today will just pass and everything is going to be ok too. Just like cryptos, ups and downs are inevitable given the fact that crypto is a very volatile asset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: