Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop the hate  (Read 10256 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2011, 02:25:32 AM

Listen please.  ParrotyBit and the rest, come down out of the clouds and stop acting like some kind of Grand Inquisition and universal police force protecting the innocent btc public.  The fault finding here is unbearable.   Stop all the bullshit.   If you dont like our company, dont beleive in it, fine,  then move on to the next post.

Open an account and trade, then comment, or shut up because youre not qualified to talk about our firm.  You dont know a damn thing about FX and all the remarks about copied blog posts and the Axa bldg renting out instant offices in Auckland are just off topic.

Moderator:  The culture here needs to change asap or many businesses will be turned off from btc.

FNIB does not have man hours to police this forum and respond to all the snotty liittle slights probably coming from the suburban  bedrooms of young adults living with their parents who seem to have unlimted hours to spend surfing this forum

Moderator:  If we cant post in peace without whithering attacks and cross examination from self appointed high commsissioners, then we quit.

Full Disclosure: I stopped reading at post 16 to comment on this post. Sorry for not reading further to see if my point(s)'s addressed but here I go.

YOU GOT TO BE MOTHER FUCKIN' KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You did not address a single question, all of which having a degree of importance. But you do take time to point the finger at us, like it's all our fault.

I can believe you wrote that if we put money in your account, then we'll have a right to ask questions and you will address them. LOOK, YOU MF ASSHOLE, it's the other way around.

I've stated this before, and will state it again now. It takes a hell of lot to get me riled. Please forgive me, all, for my use of colorful metaphors.

Now on back to reading the rest of this thread. (BTW, If I have errored with this post, I will PM the OP and apologize)

One more thing: I'm so pissed, that I'm not even going to proofread this post.

SENT>>>>>>>>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:26:58 AM

Now on back to reading the rest of this thread.

Have fun. It's a great read.
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:27:07 AM

The funniest thing is that if he hadn't got all hostile when people pointed out that the blog content had been ripped off from elsewhere, people probably wouldn't have dug to deep.  It's rarely a good idea to respond with hostility rather than explanations.

No business will ever have a positive outcome, with a negative attitude towards it's customers.

How can one expect a business to thrive when their OP consists of such derogatory outbursts to people are aren't even customers yet ?
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:27:40 AM

Well I have fully analyzed the situation and know exactly how to refute all of these false allegations, but as I have yet to receive a contract offer for my services I am afraid I will have to cease interaction with the public at this point.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:28:38 AM

Registrant:
   Sergei Vardomatski
   Surganov str.10a-201
   Minsk 220012
   Belarus

Aaaaaaaaw. He's cute.

I want to hug him.

Before you ask. That's his sister.

Lolcust, nice sister you got man. Nice legs too, not fat like these whales here in the UK. How much for a night Grin Huh

Maybe 5 bitcoins !? LOL nice investigative work guys.
greyhawk

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:37:09 AM

^^^ That's pretty creepy, yo.

Pretty sure there's a guy already renting out Belarus girls in the UK somewhere in the Services subforum though.
bulanula

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:38:03 AM

^^^ That's pretty creepy, yo.

Pretty sure there's a guy already renting out Belarus girls in the UK somewhere in the Services subforum though.

I was joking mate. Take it easy. Nice scam the OP tried to pull. 100 BTC for free YAY.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:41:39 AM

I was joking mate. Take it easy. Nice scam the OP tried to pull. 100 BTC for free YAY.

Maybe he'll have better luck on reddit.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bulanula

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:43:59 AM

Maybe he'll have better luck on reddit.

IMHO sending 100 BTC to an anonymous anything on the Internet = so dumb you deserve to be scammed.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2011, 02:55:34 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47438.msg564646#msg564646

Grin   Hey folks,

This is a pretty savvy group and we would like your feedback.

Feedback has been served. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ONE MORE THING: I'm pissed off at Matthew for not having a photo map already posted. If I find out he's getting laid while all this is going on, I'm sending Atlas over to break one random cam.  Wink
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2011, 03:18:20 AM

No prob, Matt.

Check out this link: http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=375.6022840885 Going to bed. To tired to check other scams from this guy.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 03:38:38 AM

Moderator:  If we cant post in peace without whithering attacks and cross examination from self appointed high commsissioners, then we quit.
Thanks for visiting! We wish you well in the future.

netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 03:44:32 AM

From the Bitcoin7.com - Brand new exchange market! thread, Mr. FNIB said (under another nick?):

When I clicked on the url it only lead me to announcement page.
Was it just me...?

In exchange of my disappointment I will post the site I liked personally!
www.firstnationalib.com

Has anyone heard of this site? I searched for some info and figure out that it is a company in New Zealand handling fx, gold and bitcoin. I am curious, so if anyone know about the site, please let me know!
 Smiley

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 04:04:42 AM

From the Bitcoin7.com - Brand new exchange market! thread, Mr. FNIB said (under another nick?):

When I clicked on the url it only lead me to announcement page.
Was it just me...?

In exchange of my disappointment I will post the site I liked personally!
www.firstnationalib.com

Has anyone heard of this site? I searched for some info and figure out that it is a company in New Zealand handling fx, gold and bitcoin. I am curious, so if anyone know about the site, please let me know!
 Smiley

It's amazing that the owner of the company, posts in another forum thread...asking about his own business...as if he never knew about it.

Scam.
greyhawk

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 04:08:18 AM

It's amazing that the owner of the company, posts in another forum thread...asking about his own business...as if he never knew about it.

Maybe he just forgot he had this company. I mean, he's running so many of them, it's hard to keep it all in your head.
netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 04:32:48 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2011, 05:17:10 AM by netrin

In reference to the OP...
  Some self examination and maturity is really needed here, as well as moderation to enforce politeness and respect.
Yes. I sincerely agree. It is a terrible disgrace to the good name of bitcoin that we have rampant, hateful, immature, greedy scammers on this forum and that the moderators are not enforcing some common human decency, nor protecting the newbies and gullible victims.

Cut the B.S.  Enough. Could it be thay these hecklers are wimps in person and the Internet is the only place they can go to act like tough guys without having the glasses smacked off their nerdy little faces and pencil necks? Check your attitude and clean up these boards.  The fact that you are in a shitty mood, cant get laid or just got up on the wrong side of the bed does not give you a license to scandalize somebody's name.
How immature, impolite, and disrespectful. Please see previous quote. Oh, that was yours!

EDIT: This post was a bit snarky toward Theymos, who I thought was censoring us. That is not the case, as he clarified to me. I'll keep the above for posterity. So, carry on lynch mob carry on...

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 08:17:45 AM

Posting to say that all the universal police and inquisitors bullshit is epic useless.

Once more, that forum remind me the market forum of EVE Online, where the corporations asked for investment and such (and 99% of them were scam).

Multiple time they tried to defend from scams by creating a police, by having AUDITORS (ah i laughed so much at the auditors), by having collaterals etc etc... Guess what? Everything ALWAYS failed and the scam continued without problems, scamming more and more every time.

And the same happens here. You self entitled paladins of the bitcoin universe are u-s-e-l-e-s-s.

I'm not saying that every bitcoin thing is a scam of course, but remember to pay attention, after all we are dealing with money, so keep your eyes open.

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 08:19:49 AM

Oh i have to state a thing: you can sell EVE money for real money, so these scam were profitable (we are speaking about tens of thousands of dollars for scam or more)

(in case someone was going to say "but eve money is not real, they aren't real scam")

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 10:27:32 AM

You see, people are going to scam and scam and you can't stop them, or apparently even make people aware of it.

Here, let me regale you with a real-world example from my Internet spaceship video game:

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
greyhawk

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 11:14:21 AM

And the same happens here. You self entitled paladins of the bitcoin universe are u-s-e-l-e-s-s.

So what you're saying is we should direct our attention to YOU?

You see, people are going to scam and scam and you can't stop them, or apparently even make people aware of it.

Here, let me regale you with a real-world example from my Internet spaceship video game:

He's talking about EVE a lot. A Lot. Maybe he's someone that got raped by Goonfleet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: