Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it suitable to buy Bitcoin in 2018 with a long haul perspective of 2-4 year?  (Read 200 times)
Tutu Qa

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

If you are not one of the risky trader/hodler, it'll be the best for you to invest in BTC. Otherwise, I recommend to invest in ICO's (It is like gambling, but you still need to use your brain) they are a lot more risky, but the potential to rise it's value is also big.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

I think it's worth it, because bitcoin is less risky, and it is now recognized by more and more people. More and more countries are gradually accepting the existence of bitcoin. After all, blockchain and bitcoin have good prospects.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?

Question is right but being asked at wrong time mate. Do you know bitcoin was being traded at 6K USD a few months back and that was the perfect opportunity to enter the market. Now as the bull run has started it is pretty sure thing that bitcoin aint coming back so soon. I mean if you really want to invest in it then you have to wait for it as it would be riskier to invest when the crypto is rising. It may or may not fall thats the next question. If you would have invested @6K then you would have been in benefit all the time. But now its like win-loss situation where you need to think about the long term investment and then think about entering the market.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

I believe that need to buy so as already here is here is will begin growth and we all again believe in progressive growth !
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Purchasing bitcoin in a long-time investment like 1 year or above is definitely really worth. But most people didn't want to wait for it and just want to make a quick profit.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Purchasing bitcoin in a long-time investment like 1 year or above is definitely really worth. But most people didn't want to wait for it and just want to make a quick profit.
For long-term investment, bitcoin and a couple of coins from the top ten will suit, and to get a quick profit it's better to invest in ico, but it takes a lot of time to analyze the project.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

It is the right time to invest on bitcoin and hold it for 2-4 years, most especially if the ETF will be approved by US SEC. However,  it is still on discussion so whatever will be the decision, we don't know what will be the effect of it on btc price. If approved then its good to all investors, but if not, that might be the fall of btc price.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

as a matter of fact bitcoin is the only thing that you can find around here that is worth holding on to for long term. everything else (meaning altcoins and tokens) are only good for a short term investment which can be from 1 hour to a couple of days.

but remember that you should always follow two golden rules: invest what you can afford to lose and don't listen to what others tell you to buy or not to buy, instead make up your own decisions.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
macshad

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?
Holding for two to three years is a really long time but if you look at bitcoin from the past history bitcoin has always or mostly been a very nice way to invest but the situation now is that bitcoin is not stable so much turbulence in market right now but u think bitcoin would come out strong so yes you can invest and hold but i also think its better to watch your invest and when you think profit is at an all time high why not cash and leave some back in instead of putting all your eggs in one basket
elygil2022

Activity: 140

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Why not? Invest all the money you can afford to lose in bitcoin this year. Forget about it and check the value sometime in the next decade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I always buy all cryptocurrencies with a long-term horizon, because I think that in the next two to four years the cryptocurrency market should grow a lot and I will be able to make good profits. Buy Bitcoin to sell it after a short time I do not think it's a good idea, better always think long-term in this market
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

If one looks at how bitcoin has been integrated into the masses recently, then we can say that in general this is a promising idea, because after 4 years, probably bitcoin will already be completely legalized. In the meantime, be patient and buy
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

If you are patient enough to hold for 2 to 4 years then do it. Historical data shows positive year over year returns
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

I believe that it is better to buy in the long term bitcoin for 2-4 years while the price is low.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

If you look at it on a long term perspective, buying at the prices now is cheap since bitcoin has more room to grow. Alternatively, you can invest in alts. The profits are much higher than bitcoin since they have the capacity to do a 100% increase unlike bitcoin.

a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

I don't think you should hold for 2-4 years although the outcomes might be really good but according to me waiting that long would be too much and you could instead trade and increase your capital
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

I am expecting BTC price to be much higher in the long term, 2 to 4 years is definitely consider long term. I would buy Bitcoin at today price since the plan is to hold for the long term.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

In my opinion it is a very good idea to buy Bitcoin in 2018 to sell it in 2-4 years. BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies and I think it has great margins for growth in the coming years and this will allow us to have good earnings. However, I always recommend buying cryptocurrencies with a medium-long term time horizon
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Yes, I think it's better now to buy BTC and hold it for a long time, since its price is still not very big yet. And it seems to me that after a while you will get a big profit.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

I think taht is great because the market balue of bitcoin is now increasing if they buy as of these moments they can easily incurred a huge income after two to four years in future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: