Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3307 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Yea this is true but I do not agree 100%. If the movement of BTC will be very fast I think the dominance of the BTC can reach 80-85% like the beginning of this year. Even the market gain some value against USD it will lose some value against BTC.
Jateng

Activity: 1275
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

Lately when I am very much involve in crypto especially in alts and I am now starting to trade, I observe that alt price is depending to bitcoin price because when bitcoin has a high, alt price is also high. Bitcoin is number, something like a leader so whatever bitcoin price is , so the market. "Follow the leader".

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

currently many other coins that have prices based on the price of bitcoin are reasonable if the price of bitcoin goes up so the market will rise too, so it looks like bitcoin has become the basis of the market price

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

currently many other coins that have prices based on the price of bitcoin are reasonable if the price of bitcoin goes up so the market will rise too, so it looks like bitcoin has become the basis of the market price
of course all prices are influenced by the king, bitcoin. bitcoin is the main coin in the cryptocurrency world so if bitcoin goes down everything can go down and vice versa.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

bitcoin is like a dollar if there is a change then all will be affected. being the main currency in cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. so it's not surprising that bitcoin's fluctuations affect the market. if bitcoin rises then the market will be green and if bitcoin dumps the market will also be red.
and I never thought bitcoin would be discarded bitcoin would still be there for several years I didn't know how long. but I'm sure bitcoin can last a long time.
You are absolutely right. Just as dollar fluctuates, all other currencies affected. It is because only dollar is international currency. You can buy and sell dollars in any part of the world, while no other currency is acceptable all over the world. Bitcoin is also the leading crypto in the world and when its price ups and downs, all Altcoin is affected. That’s why people like bitcoin the most.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

All of the altcoins is based on ethereum and eth is tether to bitcoins, that is the reason why the entire market is being affected every time the price of bitcoins dropping.

Bitcoin is number one  among all ALT coin posted in the market, it is very popular and it attract a lot of investors in the market, base on the market stability, market structure, fundamentals, among other is the high level of confidence by the investors compared to other coin posted. Yet, it is not automatically take all the ALT coins price during the heavy volume of investment resulting to the increase on price value of Bitcoin. some are even drops their market value. Market is Volatile and this apply to everybody.
I agree that bitcoin is number one among all altcoin simply because it is the first and father of all cryptocurrency. The market and bitcoin are connected to each other because all altcoin and exchange are paired with bitcoin. I also agree that bitcoin is most attractive cryptocurrency that can attract a lot of investors.
When somebody talks about cryptocurrency he will use the world bitcoin, although there are thousands of cryptos in the market. It is because bitcoin is the beginning crypto in the world and most people in the world only trust bitcoin. They only invest in bitcoin and when the demand for bitcoin rises Altcoin will also rise and if bitcoin falls, Altcoin will also fall.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

I think the market price of life depends on rising bitcoin prices, because bitcoin is one of the most sophisticated and most popular altcoins, so I think the price of altcoin also depends on the price of bitcoin.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Yes ofcourse because it's all depends on bitcoin price with the movement of bitcoin the crypto market is also guide of it. Let's hope than the crypto marketcap will breakthough to $1trillion USD and bitcoin will start bullish run in order to reach that.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

that means bitcoin is the parent of digital currency, therefore bitcoin will affect others, so we must always pray that the price of bitcoin remains as stable as it is going down, hopefully it will rise again, because everyone hopes bitcoin is stable.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency as the growth of other cryptocurrency in the market are tied to it. It help to restore hope of investors in other cryptocurrencies and stabilizes the market trend.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Indeed, this was happened many years ago. But I wondered sometimes that there are other crypto's are still getting higher while bitcoin price still rising. Though, majority of the altcoins are getting dumped while bitcoin increased. But those things happened whether it is downfall market or bull run seasons as far as I know.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

when the price of bitcoin goes up, the market will also rise and almost all coins will also have a high price because many coins have prices based on bitcoin prices so that bitcoin will be very influential on the market

Honestly, bitcoin price almost affects to many other cryptocurrencies. It’s simple to know why other coins price are mostly relying to bitcoin. Because as we all know that bitcoin is renowed in terms of digital currency, which is the first coin created in our world. Although it’s the oldest coin, always it keeps the highest role in the whole market. What’s more, you know people in most parts of the world is using bitcoin to pay for commodities, services and the like gradually, it’s a fundamental unit in digital transaction. Thus most people draw their attention to it and it’s considered as the most important coin in crypto world.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

Most coins are paired with Bitcoin on the exchange, hence Bitcoin is set as a standard of measurement of value for most coins, therefore in the event of the fall of Bitcoin, the coins fall in price as well until the sellers and buyers correct their orders.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

Bitcoin can be said of the king of coins, therefore all coins focused on Bitcoin, automatically go up the price of other coin,
We can see from the years gone by that soaring prices of other coin bitcoins also rose, hopefully for the coming price of Bitcoin could rise like the previous year.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

not all cases experience things like this, some time ago the price of bitcoin rose but the price of altcoin fell very deep, but now everything is different because the price of bitcoin has become the center of altcoin price movements.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

True, bitcoin is an indicator of the cryptocurrency market, and the prices of altcoin depend on the price of Bitcoin. Of course, there may also be an exception, and the price of some altcoins may rise regardless of the price of bitcoin, but the general trend follows bitcoin.
I think it's not dependent but bitcoin market have big affects on the entire crypto market because if the price of altcoin depends. the change in altcoin prices always follows the price of bitcoin. but in fact in the market there are many altcoins that experience price increases while bitcoin is not. that's just one example
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

not all cases experience things like this, some time ago the price of bitcoin rose but the price of altcoin fell very deep, but now everything is different because the price of bitcoin has become the center of altcoin price movements.
yes, you're right, not all coins will have a price that goes up when the price of bitcoin has risen, but most of the price will definitely go up, especially if the price increase affects the price of the ETH, most likely you will see a lot of green in each market.
VivianJacob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

Because bitcoins account for half of the cryptocurrency market, fluctuations in bitcoins also cause changes in the same direction.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Yes, it is certain, because maybe bitcoin is still a crypto currency that is the guideline for other currencies and the price of bitcoin is still the highest in its development and of course Bitcoin is experiencing an increase in the market.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

Bitcoin prices will rise again when market conditions are good news and when demand begins to increase the price of bitcoin will rise, but when it is not there then the price of bitcoin will be very difficult to get back up, because this bitcoin has price movements depending on buyers and sellers .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: