Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 10:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3312 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

The increase in bitcoin prices will trigger an increase in the price of other coins because bitcoin is the crypto currency with the highest value among other coins. so this will cause more and more investors to invest and do not rule out the possibility of investing with various other types of coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wayne_kenoff

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

I don't think there's any relation between bitcoin price and the market. I think its due to nature and its mostly happen with alt coins to. Whenever the price of bitcoin increase its effect on alt too
maemunah

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

chances are yes because from yesterday when the price of bitcoin rose the market also went up so did the opposite, bitcoin was a huge influence on the market
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Yes whenever Bitcoin is rising the market usually follow it up, but not every coin in the market, it’s mainly Ethereum, XRP, BCH and all other top coins. Why it is not all of them that follows up is because people usually run out from altcoins when Bitcoin is rising so that they can invest in BTC and make profit through the bubble. So this will make most altcoins to keep on dropping. Only altcoins that survive it are the top ones. Altcoins are best to go for when the market is stable.
Bastillsoul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

because when bitcoin price increases, the market will also increase because almost of altcoins have a bitcoin exchange. that is what I think.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

I think the price of bitcoin does have a big influence on the market but not all coins have a price that depends on bitcoin and there are some coins that when the price of bitcoin falls, the coin will actually rise

kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

I think the price of bitcoin does have a big influence on the market but not all coins have a price that depends on bitcoin and there are some coins that when the price of bitcoin falls, the coin will actually rise
it is not fully true if bitcoin price down , altcoin would down too.its only about market confidence and psychology.people are sacred if bitcoin price down, so they sell their altcoin stocks.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BennyK

Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. Any fall in its price apparently affects the entire crypto market. This is due to the numerous coins paired to Bitcoin on the exchange sites. Also, Bitcoin hold about 80% of the entire crypto investors. Panic selling of Bitcoin leads to these investors withdrawing their money from crypto, which affect the whole market.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

That's right market now are using bitcoin as a main pay tool to buy, so definitely if bitcoin prices goes down other currency will down also if you wan't to take advantage to buy cheaper alternative coins just observe the bitcoin price it will give you profit when the time comes to rise.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

All the altcoins in the market are related to bitcoin, they are bitcoin's children. Children do what their father do. So when bitcoin prices rise up, the market also will.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

When Bitcoin increases the market will also increase positively. Bitcoin is a positive influence in the crypto world. Because Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world, it is the standard that all other currencies are measured.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
I think if the price of bitcoin will rise up probably the market will also increase because they are connected to each other. We all know that the price of other coins are pair with bitcoin so that it is the reason why they are connected to each other.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

I think its a yes when the bitcoin rises the market also rise because bitcoin is the number 1 crypto so that if the bitcoin arise the market also will arise. And also I think the big whales are manipulating the market so that may rise when the bitcoin arise.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency that made the world surprised and amazed. All the achievements of the new or those next to bitcoin crypto was supported by bitcoin in many ways. Bitcoin became exclusive to the world which led for other people to know about other crypto as well sobwe should not be surprised anymore whenever crypto grows as bitcoin does first.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

This relationship can be traced quite clearly, on all timeframes and in almost all currencies, with small deviations in the charts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

If I think this altcoin really refers to bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins if the price of bitcoin falls then it is predicted that the altcoin price will also fall again and vice versa
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

Well, on my idea, i think it is directly proportional to other cryptocurrency. because last year, the price of bitcoin is so high and the ICO is mostly successful and has high value also.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

When Bitcoin rises all the market will be better when he recovers, but all the other altcoins are going down when he's going up. I think the price of Bitcoin will rise in the next 3 years and it will be higher than ever before, higher than 40 000.

demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

bitcoin is like a dollar if there is a change then all will be affected. being the main currency in cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. so it's not surprising that bitcoin's fluctuations affect the market. if bitcoin rises then the market will be green and if bitcoin dumps the market will also be red.
and I never thought bitcoin would be discarded bitcoin would still be there for several years I didn't know how long. but I'm sure bitcoin can last a long time.

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

All of the altcoins is based on ethereum and eth is tether to bitcoins, that is the reason why the entire market is being affected every time the price of bitcoins dropping.

Bitcoin is number one  among all ALT coin posted in the market, it is very popular and it attract a lot of investors in the market, base on the market stability, market structure, fundamentals, among other is the high level of confidence by the investors compared to other coin posted. Yet, it is not automatically take all the ALT coins price during the heavy volume of investment resulting to the increase on price value of Bitcoin. some are even drops their market value. Market is Volatile and this apply to everybody.
I agree that bitcoin is number one among all altcoin simply because it is the first and father of all cryptocurrency. The market and bitcoin are connected to each other because all altcoin and exchange are paired with bitcoin. I also agree that bitcoin is most attractive cryptocurrency that can attract a lot of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: