Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [APP] Appcoin - The digital currency for digital products | Client update!  (Read 101993 times)
appcoin.info (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:39:10 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 10:19:16 PM by appcoin.info

New Appcoin Client is now available! It's a minor update but still necessary for everyone to upload and replace their old clients with during the next couple of weeks!
        [Updated protocol version to 80001 and added protocol version ban for versions lower than 80000 to stop the unsynced client connecting to a custom build on version 70002. Added checkpoint and hardened checkpoint.]
        On Wed, April 2nd 2014, 00:00:00 GMT
        all clients running version 70002 or less will be kicked from the network (no connection, requires updating).

INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING:
        - Download the new Appcoin Client from the links above
        - Go to the appcoin-folder within the roaming-folder (%appdata%)
        - Backup the whole appcoin-folder and save it somewhere safe
        - Remove all other files from the appcoin-folder EXCEPT wallet.dat & appcoin.conf (DON'T DELETE wallet.dat -file!!)
        - Start up the new Appcoin Client (0.8.3) and let the wallet sync with the network!
        - It's recommended to backup your wallet again to a separate direction after succesful synchronizing

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
        [    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
        |   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
        Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
        A1ex

Activity: 350
        Merit: 250

View Profile
        March 20, 2014, 07:41:52 PM

24/7 MONITORING
        , ONLINE SUPPORT, AUTOMATED PAYMENTS,
        Stratum, 0% FEE , PPLNS, VARDIFF, SSL, POWERFULL SERVERS

APP.FORKPOOL.COM - APPCOIN POOL
        peter@266

Activity: 15
        Merit: 0

View Profile
        March 20, 2014, 08:02:14 PM

Someone take off 1000 votes . Its only 500 right now , WTF Huh

THIS COIN IS DEAD , DEVELOPER DOING NOTHING TO SAVE THIS COIN !!!  Shocked
        appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
        March 20, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

What votes are you talking about?

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
        peter@266

View Profile
        March 20, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote - was over 1400 yesterday , IF you wanna save this coin get some vote because this coin going down every day  Undecided
        appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
        March 20, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote - was over 1400 yesterday , IF you wanna save this coin get some vote because this coin going down every day  Undecided

Could someone else confirm?

appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
        March 20, 2014, 08:52:24 PM
        Last edit: March 20, 2014, 09:16:31 PM by appcoin.info

New Appcoin Giveaway added: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=25.0
        Appcoin on Bitcoin Garden forums: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=26.0

New Appcoin Client is now available! It's a minor update but still necessary for everyone to upload and replace their old clients with during the next couple of weeks!
              [Updated protocol version to 80001 and added protocol version ban for versions lower than 80000 to stop the unsynced client connecting to a custom build on version 70002. Added checkpoint and hardened checkpoint.]
              all clients running version 70002 or less will be kicked from the network (no connection, requires updating).

• MacOS Wallet: Updated client version soon available!

- Remove all other files from the appcoin-folder EXCEPT wallet.dat & appcoin.conf (DON'T DELETE wallet.dat -file!!)
              - Start up the new Appcoin Client (0.8.3) and let the wallet sync with the network!
              - It's recommended to backup your wallet again to a separate direction after succesful synchronizing

crocko

Activity: 826
              Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
              March 20, 2014, 09:48:00 PM

#CryptoRush @TheCryptoRush It appears we may be under a DDOS attack at this time.  Still investigating. We will be back online ASAP.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
              BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
              Goattrading

Activity: 182
              Merit: 100

View Profile
              March 20, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

#CryptoRush @TheCryptoRush It appears we may be under a DDOS attack at this time.  Still investigating. We will be back online ASAP.

Current:
              APP   Appcoin 1446   97.3607 %

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
              ― H.P. Lovecraft
              crocko

View Profile
              March 20, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
              Last edit: March 20, 2014, 10:24:02 PM by crocko

Joining the crew! I could offer help with some new services for Appcoin, contact me if interested.
              ps. Nice websites & design! Seems like people are beginning to adapt APP.

Still 0.00000003 BTC on the exchange (Buy) Tongue
              Actually yesterday was 0.00000004 BTC
              I invite you to defray the costs of a bored miner and buy all my 72045.33370026 APP all mined not purchased !
              If you really believe in the potential of this coin, that means you will have no problem to pay 0.0001 BTC each.

What have you with this Coin the Coin is good and has many Potential.....

You see only the Exchange in the Moment, have you only Dollers in your Eyes? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
              When yes, you must to wait a bit...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nothing personal with this coin.
              I am a simple miner. I am tired to wait: APP already listed on 3 exchanges, still struggling to stay alive. The 4th is coming, but I am bored.
              There are dozens of coins out where, waiting to be mined  - and I am stuck with this APP.
              I need to pay the bill for electricity too. Even if I sell all my  72045.33370026 mined APP I have doubts  I can obtain at least $1 in my hand...
              I saw that you support this coin and you believe in it because APPcoin has "many Potential....."
              Good for you !
              So there is no problem if I ask you to buy all my  72045.33370026 mined APP ??
              I will offer even a SPECIAL DISCOUNT: just 0.72045 BTC for all my APP coins
              Do we have a deal ?

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
              appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
              March 20, 2014, 11:16:34 PM

Current:
              APP   Appcoin 1446   97.3607 %

APP 1450 now. Seems like it's back to normal. Good that you noted it anyway!

appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
              March 21, 2014, 12:15:49 PM

• MacOS Wallet: Updated client version soon available!

peter@266

View Profile
                    March 21, 2014, 02:51:39 PM

Eny news today ? Enz change ? Appcoin Giveaway is only 100 app  Shocked ? WOW SO MANY COINS  Grin Grin Grin , You should giveaway 1000 app or more , there is no point even download wallet for 100 app  Undecided . And you still didn't put any BTC for votes on https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote  Huh You must be so  gready man  Grin , Just wait for people get paid for that  Undecided
                    appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
                    March 21, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

Eny news today ? Enz change ? Appcoin Giveaway is only 100 app  Shocked ? WOW SO MANY COINS  Grin Grin Grin , You should giveaway 1000 app or more , there is no point even download wallet for 100 app  Undecided . And you still didn't put any BTC for votes on https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote  Huh You must be so  gready man  Grin , Just wait for people get paid for that  Undecided

We will have new Appcoin related services released very soon. Thanks for asking.
                    We are also planning to launch an increased profitable Appcoin Giveaway/Faucet soon, as we manage to find a website that is easily accessible for as many interested people as possible. Appcoin is progressing on an increasing ratio and we will soon have news concerning Appcoin integrated application distribution platform availability as well.

CrunchHarder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
                    March 21, 2014, 10:15:22 PM

https://app.crunchharder.net

https://crunchharder.net/images/logo-sm.jpg

Peace of mind AppCoin mining with Crunch Harder:

*UK-Based Pool
                    *High End Dedicated Servers
                    *Fully Redundant, Fault-Tolerant Architecture
                    *Automatic Backup of Wallets and Databases
                    *Technical Support from Experienced Coin Devs and Pool Owners
                    *Dedicated Support Ticketing System
                    *4096 Bit SSL Security with SHA256

https://app.crunchharder.net
                    appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
                    March 21, 2014, 10:16:31 PM

New updated Appcoin MacOS client is now available! https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zciw158q0a3jav/Appcoin-Qt-Update-MacOSX.zip

crocko

View Profile
                          March 22, 2014, 06:52:05 AM
                          Last edit: March 22, 2014, 07:09:23 AM by crocko

Post your Appcoin wallet address on the pinned Appcoin Giveaway Post on our new Facebook page to recieve 50 free APP: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Appcoin/599046036854460

Up to now, the net force in the 0.18G/S, this is not a positive start, what next?

There are new Appcoin related services coming later this week and next week, don't worry. We are also launching a bigger marketing & promotion campaign to increase the knowledge of Appcoin.

Eny news today ? Enz change ? Appcoin Giveaway is only 100 app  Shocked ? WOW SO MANY COINS  Grin Grin Grin , You should giveaway 1000 app or more , there is no point even download wallet for 100 app  Undecided . And you still didn't put any BTC for votes on https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote  Huh You must be so  gready man  Grin , Just wait for people get paid for that  Undecided

We will have new Appcoin related services released very soon. Thanks for asking.
                          We are also planning to launch an increased profitable Appcoin Giveaway/Faucet soon, as we manage to find a website that is easily accessible for as many interested people as possible. Appcoin is progressing on an increasing ratio and we will soon have news concerning Appcoin integrated application distribution platform availability as well.

Same story every week.

@appcoin.info I like your enthusiasm and dedication for the APP Coin so let's trade: my 0.72k of mined APP vs yours 0.72 btc
                          Let's proof to the entire galaxy that APP Coin deserve to be kept alive by the MINERS.
                          Do we have a deal here ?

nepia

View Profile
                          March 22, 2014, 09:08:33 AM

apparently putting new coins on a exchange isn't what's really necessary.
                          https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=app-btc

More important things must come first, and appropriate consequences will follow.
                          In fact all of the exchange places handles BTC without being asked to do so.
                          Semmelknödel

Activity: 17

View Profile
                          March 22, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

Appcoin #1 on CoinTweak! https://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
                          virtualdn
                          Legendary

Activity: 1372
                          Merit: 1093

View Profile
                          March 22, 2014, 12:39:54 PM

we have listed you on http://coinok.pw/vote - good luck!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
                          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
                            Print  

Jump to: