Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryto signal trading  (Read 835 times)
Crusialman (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

and what you guys think about crypto trading channel ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

For money Smiley
1- They have VIP option that is paid. (money)
2- group members are pushing price higher. (money)
3- If group is big enought signal is not nessesary. Group is pumping price. Thats how many signal groups converts to pump and dump groups. Admin of this group of cours buys beafore signal and dump on group members (even more money)

Using signal goups in pointless because you will never learn to trade. When you will make waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 8$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
After few days you will say : i've lost 10$ but learned this and this and this
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

What would you say after few month trading by telegram signals?
I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

"Trading Signals" channels are basically pump and dump groups. They buy a certain low-cap coin/token, then tell their followers to buy this certain coin/token hence the price goes up. Then, they sell for a profit. That's pretty much it. In a group such as this, only the higher ups make profit. The one's that follow gets fucked up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

"Trading Signals" channels are basically pump and dump groups. They buy a certain low-cap coin/token, then tell their followers to buy this certain coin/token hence the price goes up. Then, they sell for a profit. That's pretty much it. In a group such as this, only the higher ups make profit. The one's that follow gets fucked up.

No they are not.

Pump and dump groups gives signal at specyfic time anounced weeks beafore to collect as much volume as possible. To make sure that everyone is ready to buy at 20:00. Not 21:00 or 22:00 or even 20:15 when he get to computer and realise that there was a signal.

Signal groups are just giving singals when its "good time to buy"

Pump and dump groups needs at liest 10 000 members online

Signal groups dont. But when they get that much members can convert (but dont have to)

Pump and dump groups pump low volume, low marketcap coins that are easy to pump at current moment (low walls). (they wont pump and dump bitcoin/ripple or any other big coin)

Signal groups gives signal at any coin.

Join at liest one pump and dump group and signal group beafore posting about them.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

No they are not.

Pump and dump groups gives signal at specyfic time anounced weeks beafore to collect as much volume as possible. To make sure that everyone is ready to buy at 20:00. Not 21:00 or 22:00 or even 20:15 when he get to computer and realise that there was a signal.

Signal groups dont. But when they get that much members can convert (but dont have to)

Pump and dump groups pump low volume, low marketcap coins that are easy to pump at current moment (low walls). (they wont pump and dump bitcoin/ripple or any other big coin)

Join at liest one pump and dump group and signal group beafore posting about them.

Trading signals are not all is good sometimes it causes of wrong signal to other people which rely solely on trading signals.
It's better to avoid on it and learn it from your self on how to trade.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

No they are not.

It completely depends on the groups. They could call their groups fuck-what but they pretty much have the same end goal, to make money off their followers(in methods that vary from group to group). Sure, there are definitely some legit trading communities out there(like r/bitcoinmarkets) that says their opinions on how they think the charts will move, but they don't claim to be a "trading signals" group.

And yes, I've been in such groups when I was starting out.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I think that it is possible to start trading whenever you wish as it is possible to learn the basics any time, you will be able to become a good trader whenever you wish if you have some initial capital
Crusialman (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

For money Smiley
3- If group is big enought signal is not nessesary. Group is pumping price. Thats how many signal groups converts to pump and dump groups. Admin of this group of cours buys beafore signal and dump on group members (even more money)

Using signal goups in pointless because you will never learn to trade. When you will make waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 8$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)

How about free channel without vip
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

For money Smiley

How about free channel without vip

They are earning on nr 2 and soon after on nr. 3 if they want that.
Or they are free to gain users to look more legit beafore enabling VIP signals.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

many people enter the crypto to trade and invest in the ultimate goal of making profits, of course, and there are also people who want to learn about crypto money technology, so it is clear that their main goal is to generate huge profits so that they can achieve their goals and be able to realize their dreams.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Why they do create trading signal channel?  Then only one thing comes to my mind on where those creators of those group neither they would build up a group either free or paid ones but most of them do have still the same target or aim which is to lure in people do follow up their trade but doesn't mean those signals are effective because most groups are just total fraud and just using up others investors money just to sell of their bags when the price had been pumped up by those noobs who just joined in.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:45:01 AM

Because they earn on thr users. First they start it as a free one and then they put a monthly fees over it. People buy it and they earn money from you.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Crusialman (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

Ok guys i know now

Thanks
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

I get DM to join countless Crypto signal groups but I don't know how useful it is and I sometime think it is for the big players in the crypto space since the admin or those in charge directs on what coin to buy and what if you paid to join the signal group and often get signals that you can't buy at the moment. And what if the signal turns out not to be as profitable as they said. So your funds gets locked up.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

No, I don't believed those those so called crypto trading channels, they simply sucked newbies like you to join and paid them premium when you can just do it yourself. You just need to study the market and do your homework. I don't like them because they will simply just identify a coin to be pump, which they already did prior and will tell their members to bought them. But while you guys are buying them, they already make they sell orders and so they took the lion share of the money and the rest for the guys who thought that they can get quick money but what they earn is penny compared to those on top like the admins of the group.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

No they are not.

no my friend. "signal group" is just a pretty word for the same old "pump group" and there is no difference apart from the fact that the signal group tries their best to hide the fact that they are a pump group otherwise they are not giving you trading signals. they don't even work for altcoins because of the high level of manipulation in the market itself so you can't even analyze the market and come up with a "signal" in first place.

and a pump group can also work on any coin. it doesn't have to be a small one. of course it is easier to pump smaller coins but it is sometimes more profitable to pump a bigger coin and depending on the size of the group and how much money the owners have they can pump any altcoin.

Only Bitcoin
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

no my friend. "signal group" is just a pretty word for the same old "pump group" and there is no difference apart from the fact that the signal group tries their best to hide the fact that they are a pump group otherwise they are not giving you trading signals. they don't even work for altcoins because of the high level of manipulation in the market itself so you can't even analyze the market and come up with a "signal" in first place.

and a pump group can also work on any coin. it doesn't have to be a small one. of course it is easier to pump smaller coins but it is sometimes more profitable to pump a bigger coin and depending on the size of the group and how much money the owners have they can pump any altcoin.

In pump and dump group eveyone knows that it is gambling. To earn you need to be first. Thats why they put small percentage of their funds. Thats why even 10 000+ members group has less than 100 btc buy volume. I think its not enough to pump big coins (2% is not a pump for me)(at liest on big exchanges where they will be able to sell it). Thats why to use those 100 BTC as good as possible they choise easy to pump coins and set exact date days/weeks beafore and whole 100 btc is pumped in less than 15 sec pumping price 30-200%. In ~1000 members signal groups buy volume can be close to 10 BTC max? There are newbies (pro are trading by themselve) and most of them are not online (not ready for pump). They are puting those 10 btc not in 15 sec but in 3-5h period.

They work and act totally different.

Even if signal group will pump price 1-3% (giving those ~2% profit to admins) in 3 h period its not pump and dump group which pump price 30-200% in 15 sec.

Huge signal group with 10 000+ members can slowly push price few %
Regular pump and dump group can push price very fast up to 200% in 15 sec

That's why i try to convince that saying that they are the same is wrong.

I've never seen pump and dump group pumping coins from top 10 in marketcap. But i've seen signal even on BTC/USD pair (tell me now that this signal on ~2000 members group pumped bitcoin)

they don't even work for altcoins because of the high level of manipulation in the market itself so you can't even analyze the market and come up with a "signal" in first place.

Thats why I alwais say when someone from signal group is telling me:

-"look at this trades and profits."
-What is your accuracy than. Its easy to show 10 profitable trades out of 50 signal given. - and most are not answering this question. If they do it looks like this:
-"We have 90%+ accurancy"
-i see there is no stop loss on those singals. Its easier without it to have 90% accurancy beacuse you w8 till profit accepting risk of -100% of some trades and locked capital for months. And -90% and then pump to 2% profit is still profitable trade. In that way you can have 90% profitable trades and still have wallet on lost. Or after first lost trade has some percentege of locked capital, with secon another part, third ... etc. till whole capital locked in waste trades waiting for pump to 2% profit on 1 to unlock something for next trade.

For now no leader answer this.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

All signal trading in telegram channel have 2 option , that is we can join it by free or paid member, and for paid member they will give more extra service, like early signal call so possible to make more profit. I did ask some of them about fee to become paid member, and they said about 0.01 BTC to 0.1 BTC. But offource all signal from their channel is not 100% accurate, and this signal good for trader who does not have times to make analysis in crypto market.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

Trading signal group is somewhat a win-win situation, but not most of the time.

They do it as a way of earning money, for example, you can join the trading
signal group if you pay an entrance fee, or signals for VIPs only.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

i think it is good but not really good to believe. i means you can follow what their signal but don't follow it too deep because from what i see trading signal sometime is bad for follower and who give you signal sometime already bought the coins in lower price

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄