Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2633 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

No, you don't need to wasting your energy to do that. The haters will left on bitcoin if they already lost hope.
We are the community are encouraged to spread the good thing about bitcoin to minimize the fud.
Anyway, i believe there are many peoples in crypto who don't easily get fooled by the fud.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Everybody won't be able to make them how to result in within it site, while they contain their own individual feeling, consumers Cryptocurrencies can be decentralized, now we have distinctive opinion around cryptocurrency, however can be ideal which will putting on FUD might most likely make individuals to panic and anxiety put up for sale expressly the learners on cryptocurrencies.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

if there are people to fall for it, nothing we can do to help. Centralized systems are not what is aimed by blockchain, I don't see why should be censor anything in here either.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

anything that is good has hater too of course. well for me some criticism isn't that bad it's how you view it as a person
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

The main motive for the formation of the forum is to communicate with one another. People would inevitably have a negative opinion towards something and this opinion should be discussed with other people. instead of banning people should discuss and debate.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

No, we need them too. A Hater always will not be a hater. I have seen many haters of bitcoin in these years who become a big supporter of bitcoin. So, if you look at every big thing in this world, you will find many haters of them. So, we don't need to get out them from here rather show them how bitcoin strong and how it helps millions of people. That will be great. Fudders are not harmful, I think greedy people is harmful to the crypto.

ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

What you said is cool but there is nothing they can do to take bitcoin away. Bitcoin can never crash, this same people will join us later when we team bitcoin take over the world
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

All of them love bitcoin. They just create FUD to buy at lower prices. Now they want prices to be lower for some reasons.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I think people like this we need in the crypto market.They really balance the system.If something is so popular, there must be some haters.They also know Bitcoin is the best but still they try to find out the negative sites of bitcoin.It is also beneficial for us too, because every criticism will contribute to improving something, like bitcoin,when no one criticizes bitcoin,the shortcomings will not be increased.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

There will always be an opposing side reguardless of the argument, whether it be crypto, politics, etc. There is F.U.D everywhere, as people are panic selling. Everytime the big regulators from big countries like the U.S or China issue statements that speak out for or against crypto, fear insues and the downtrend continues.

KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

One can't and shouldn't judge others by how they judge things. Let them hate it. This is an open forum. All perspectives are accepted and must be respected. One can fully express his own opinion. Hence, we must let them hate it. Soon it wont be our regrets.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

let haters keep throwing the issue against bitcoin, the most important thing is we don't have to follow what they do. love crypto, surely love bitcoin!
kingsmith002

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Yes bitcoin has a haters, I think all of the things become successful their is a lot of haters.We must believe that bitcoin is strong and it cannot destroy by anything.Bitcoin value is getting lower but i think that is a normal in cryptocurrencies, dont be panick.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

Buddy i get you well but get them out will to me personally not create conducive atmosphere.At least little criticisms in some also help alot. since it is a public platform there is always the likelihood of different perceptions and if we don not agree with them we should not tag them.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:37:41 AM

The more they hate bitcoin tbe more popular and get really strong as you can see this is a yin yang effect to be specific it is a balance. We have positive and negative energy we have control to choose what should we believe by seeing and investigating the facts and fake news its good to observe first and find some research before to believe to those negative statement.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:08:16 AM

Removing people here because they criticised Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies isn't the right thing to do but rather it will help Bitcoin developers to solidify their technology to eliminate such criticism, moreover everyone can not like Bitcoin at the same time
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

Haters will keep become haters not matter what to do. We should not do anything with haters because if we explain about bitcoin they will rejected and keep saying bitcoin is a buble. I am believe they will regret when bitcoin and cryptocurrency become common in the future and become profitable investment
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

It is not possible becuse the haters hate bitcoin silently and I think we should keep them here so that they can be jealous by seeing the success of bitcoin.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

The haters are very important at least they keep the enthusiasts in balance so I think not....we should be able to tell some people "I TOLD YOU SO"

Bitcoin haters actually have a good impact, they are actively paying the media to report negative things about bitcoin, for many people who are not familiar with bitcoin this is good because they are curious and many are buying bitcoin so that bitcoin prices continue to rise.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Am sure we can not get rid of all haters they definitely have to stay here and see the success story as butcoin overxones and conquers. With their eye they shall behold they shall see this new era of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: