Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2639 times)
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

Geting them out here is not necessary, silence remains the best answer to a fool and you can not also rule out their possibility of changing as time passes by so let us wait and whatch
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

it seems to me that after such a correction, cryptocurrency investors will be reborn, because not everyone will be able to withstand such a fall and new growth will be possible only due to a good understanding of growth
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

No censorship, if bitcointalk was about censorship they would be deleting half the board and half of all the accounts. Bitcoin is going to move how it will move, regardless of haters.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

bitcoin will not die and other people should understand this. we went very far and do not need to panic about short-term results

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.
Obviously when anything new is invented or introduced the entire public got divided into two , the one who is in favour of bitcoin and the another who are in against of bitcoin and if the thing is good and a kind of boon for the humanity and then slowly slowly with time the hating side starts decreasing and as soon as they understand the fate and potential of that thing, they come in favour of that thing so same is for bitcoin, we all have to create awareness among people about bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

yes, in this forum, I don't think there is a limit for people to express their opinions, sometimes the content is a lie that corners the BTC and makes investors become hot, but I'm sure people who deal with BTC aren't stupid, no matter how strong they spread my issue I think it will not affect them, they will buy and sell BTCs according to their calculations not because of public opinion, so there is no need to worry, all these issues will not panic, maybe it is also true to sort out bad opinions in this forum, it sounds like a little wise
jowabol

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Ordinarily I would have said given Bitcointalk discussion a chance to boycott anybody that will state any negative thing or spread FUD about bitcoin, blockchain innovation and digital money. Any framework that don't welcome feedback will never develop. The feedback is making bitcoin mainstream and more grounded.

truly, they generally make us exhausted, they spread the frenzy in the market, they are making a terrible diagram stream and spread FUD, yet the entirety of their negative activities won't influence bitcoin.

Indeed bitcointalk should boycott all haters of bitcoin and blockchain innovation, we know we get haters all around if something begin new so bitcoin haters additionally exist here so don't be falter their fantasy never work out as expected in light of the fact that bitcoin is more grounded cryptographic money and nobody can stop it, from most recent a half year numerous haters are crying yet in July all's mouth closed due to bitcoin value climb.

As usual, individuals who scrutinize bitcoin will dependably be there. As opposed to hindering these individuals, getting out with learning and reacting with data is a more compelling outcome.

Well I think the bitcoin and crypto network needs this individuals, however they could be irritating attimes yet it keeps the network solid, some of the time they remind me for what reason am into cryptos in any case. Lets let them be
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

I don't think there is a single thing in this world that doesn't have haters. And everyone hates something or many things in their life. If others start banning you from something just because you hate it, you are not gonna like it. For example, if you hate trump and you are banned from speaking about trump or worse banned from United States itself, that won't be good.

Bitcoin is such a big thing. It is bound to have haters. And there is nothing wrong with it. Different people, different opinions. So let it be.

I do agree that sometimes, things can be annoying.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

While the negative talk about the Bitcoin can be unappealing, I think it is good for the popularity of the Bitcoin. Plus criticisms can be good too. It puts you in check and, many times, lots of lessons can be learned from it. The only downside is it creates a negative impression in the minds of potential investors and even uninformed and less brave investors. But getting rid of the naysayers isn't a good idea still cos there are so many people in the world and you can only do so little to stop them from coming into the scene. I think the issue of negative talks about the Bitcoin can be handled in a better way.
24/7Airdrops

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

yes, they always make us bored, they spread the panic in the market, they are creating a bad chart flow and spread FUD, but all their negative actions will not affect bitcoin.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.
You are right. This forum is not made for the community or for people who hate bitcoin. And this forum was not created for people who spread HOAX or fake news. This forum aims for learning facilities for people who want to explore bitcoin, ICO and Cryptocurrency. Good for a newbie, or a senior person here. That's all my opinion here Thank you.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Don't respond to things like that. Because these people are only beginners who panic will increase and decrease the price of BTC. I'm very sure some people here are a lot smarter than that person. This forum aims to share information and learning facilities.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

this question really put in me in a dilemma you know. first of all this is a forum and we should learn how to respect other people's opinion but i think the OP is also right about the fact some comments are also dragging the name of bitcoin in the mud. But whatever be the case bitcoin is still strong.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

If you want an echo chamber, I suggest you sign up for Facebook.

If Bitcoin is not strong enough to withstand some criticism, then we should all be cashing out now.
Bitcoin met a lot of criticism in 2018 when it went down madly. But there are still a lot of investors who believe in Bitcoin and continue to believe in it despite the negative information and criticism of Bitcoin. If you are worried and anxious, you should recover your investment.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

I think that you would rather spend your time on focusing on your job and trying to make some right steps Here than you would be focused on the things like that, those people would fade away with time without your help.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Nothing wrong with some haters here and there. It is healthy to get the opinions of others, even if they are silly haters with no good argument.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

Do you want to create an ideal society? There can be a disruptive criticism. But you are adults, and you can decide who to believe. Criticism is really a motivation.

#support SecureCryptoPayments
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

why man!? at least they are providing us free entertainment with all those conspiracy theories! I really like to start my day laughing on those hater's silly posts.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Well thats right but they make this forum even happier, knowing that they cant kill bitcoin in every way . Looking at their post makes some of us laugh . Besides they also give positive impact because we are able to hear their side , why they hate bitcoin.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

The sad thing about this is that these haters are the people making money by causing panick and creating fud. Then making money and just hating bitcoin but making a lot of money just by hating bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: