Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2633 times)
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

i'lld smile at this but i dont think that chasing hatters away is going to make anything change because hatter will still be hatters you cant stop hatting and critics around the world why because even when you become so successful via blockchain tech u still gonna have hatters, i think we should leave them and allow them see bitcoin become so successful that they will come running to us 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

We must take their words as a challenge to change for the better. Haters or should I say that criticism is good because if it doesn't exist, I think a project won't progress or develop
MaxApple147

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

No, it is not possible because the haters don't have any tag visible on their id that they are the haters of bitcoin. And i think it also no need to do.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

Because of they are not visible so that it is impossible for every one ti identify them and get them out. They make their trap silently and make harm if it would possible then it would really be good.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

Yes, if there is a possible way of doing that, then it should be done. i'm tired of people spreading bad vibes.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Yes because they are just spreading nonsense and causing others to panic some of my friends sell their bitcoins because they panic but the question is, is it possible to make them out of here? Well i guess we cannot totally clean them, because even if how good you are there are people who really find faults at you so we cannot totally get them out of here.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

In no way, shape or form. It won't be alright cos this is a free world. How about we enable them to perceive how significant bitcoin has respected people groups achievement. I trust a times goes on they will lament not joining bitcoin.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I think that if a person does not like to discuss for some reason the topic of Bitcoin, then he can go to the section of alternative currencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

This is an open forum and we are not a communist where we ban people because they are contradicting on what the others are saying, maybe you are in a country where censorship is strong I don't like that implemented here, it's ok for me we have fudster because the truth will eventually prevail.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.
For me , Its not bad for them to stay in bitcoin because they are able to bring up some fun. Its kinda funny how they tell us that bitcoin is dead or something similar to that,But yes they deserve to get out of here they just closing our minds about the real purpose of bitcoin. They keep spreading false news about bitcoin thats why I agree with you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Well, haters are necessary for success. Success wouldn't be success without the trials it takes to get there, so let those haters be! They are entitled to their own opinion, but it doesn't necessarily follow that their opinion would direct the path of what they are hating, which is bitcoin. Just when they thought that they are putting it down, they are, in fact, pushing it to sucess by spreading prominence and awareness about it. Not all people are dumbwit to believe easily what they've read or heard. For sure, there are some who have read about it, dug more into it and found it interesting, and then they invested. The buzz that these haters create in criticizing bitcoin is probably the reason why it's still standing strong amid waves. So let them be!
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

hahaha...i really don't know what to say because sometimes i wish they were kicked out due to the false information they keep on spreading in this community but i guess we live in a democratic world where we cannot really prevent people from sharing their thoughts. but then whatever lies they spread some of us will never believe it.

Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

Yes, am also of the opinion that all bitcoin haters should be screened out of this forum, they keep coming up with fake news and discouraging potential bitcoiners from investing and they never see any good idea in cryptocurrency yet they are among us.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

Lately, I have realised that most people speculative negatively about bitcoin. You may have noticed that most people who endulge in this FUD, may end up driving away new investors. Such negative talks should never be tolerated.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, even those who don't like Bitcoin. And they have the right to express their opinion publicly. Also different people have different experiences and some had bad experiences with Bitcoin.
Anyway, the best way is to fight then with arguments and to debate about pro and contra.
Some might even change their mind and think positive about Bitcoin.
That's right, I completely support your answer guy. Truly this crypto market covers all kinds of people and all of them have their own express. Always, most of the people who got failed  it on this field, often throwing tantrum and criticizing on bitcoin hastily. Besides the little bit of experience and information about the bitcoin, then growing the negative thinking about it. I really have bad thought about those who know clearly bitcoin but usually they spread the FUD, it is such a stupid act!
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

Negative influences are part of the factors to be consider in order for an individual to learn. Without negativeness one could not learn just like what i am trying to emphasize is the things that will make you realize on the differences on your thoughts and their thoughts and how it create an impact that you will be able to reflect on those factors and then learn. Just be mature enough those people scrutinizing the system of bitcoin are not just giving you the chance to learn but to earn also.
sheeeitc0in

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

what if i told you
fuds helps you spot stages of the market cycles.
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

We cannot expect that all people will love the reality of bitcoin. In every aspects, there are called the hater, so do the Bitcoin. Many believes in bitcoin positively and others are bitter about it. But come to think of it, those haters often help us to be aware. Dont you think they are not bothered? They are more pressure than us on how to overthrow our belief in the bitcoin. And we are making ourselves busier to defend the cryptoworld to those doubter because we are also learning from them. We are becoming more conscious to protect our wallets. Dont mind them, as long as we are working for it fairly, we have nothing to worry about.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

I think that would be a direct strict step. If any member tries to create FUD in this forum, he should be warned 2-3 times. If he still continues to spread FUD , then he must be banned from this forum.               
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

I don't think it's a hater but they are disappointed with bitcoin, they have issued everything they have for bitcoin but they are disappointed with the current state of bitcoin and feel panic, in my opinion what is actually being done is to be patient because not everything we want is in accordance with expectations and starts HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: