Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why personal tokens can be useful?  (Read 206 times)
trademaniac (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

In my opinion, you can tokenize each of us, each person has a value.
Examples of using such tokens are obvious.
I could accept payments for my own token services and would be happy to pay for coffee at the token of my favorite coffee shop.
and you?

Brianlee0112

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Yes, i think it will be helpful for the complexity of the platform and many newbies being unaware of such new ways of working. To be justified for all, everyone should be equally aware of the know hows of how the whole system works. In future it would be really useful reducing our chances of theft, losing money, misplacing them, or just carrying them in general.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Yes that can be really useful but the complexity of the process and people being still unaware of such technologies will suffer undoubtedly. If you want a fair market then everyone needs to be aware of how the currency of the market works otherwise it would be very unfair for a good number of people. But, in future it would be really useful as it will reduce our hassle of carrying fiat money or having the fear of losing them.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:08:03 PM

I think there is already a NEP5 token where you can tokenise your own data and sell that to buyers...basically taking the power from companies that harvest data like facebook and giving it back to the rightful owners. Exciting stuff!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

I think it's very important to have a own token. So we can use our tokens if needed. I can take the token for my personal payment and I'm happy to have my own token.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

For me, the personal token is my money, which can be used for payment and for various payments. In the future, it will become a necessity in our lives. And we need it.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Yeah personal tokens are really very useful. It is a digital asset by which I can make payment for using a system or product or services. It is also used as stake in a company.
deafmaster

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

I think crypto works like that. But it is not that widely used. I hope that someday it is used wide variety of services.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I could accept payments for my own token services and would be happy to pay for coffee at the token of my favorite coffee shop.
and you?
But the problem is how can you give the value to your token?  the majority of icos are using the crowdfunding to determine the price of each coin. As long as you have product and it should be appeared instantly.
but how you can do that if your product still under the development? At least to create such a new distribution method will be very helpful.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

and you?
If you think in this way, then in general, this is probably correct, but it seems to me that the token of some project should have value in terms of the utility of the project itself. Do you understand what I'm talking about? That is, if the project can solve global problems, it is really cool.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

In my view, all people will tokenized every cryptopeople and there has a value each of us. Using this token I can accept a payment in a popular restaurant and I am very happy for this also.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

And who will set the price to your token? How many tokens do you need to pay for my cup of coffee? The idea is good, but how to determine the value?

[
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

and you?
You can really create your token if you do want to but the question is, people would easily just use that coin? or they would just simply pay you up the traditional fiat on buying a coffee from your shop?
How they would recognize it if they wont get any changes? If you can convince people on your place then its good but I would say price wont really be that high yet adoption will be definitely needed mainly.

Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

well when there is money issues everyone want to keep it private so I think you can understand why people wants to have personal coins and of Course you can not do any payments with it if you don't have personal tokens
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I have seen several ICOs like these, and they are usually celebrities and athletes. I am a bit skeptical since who would probably be interested in such tokens. Will see how it pans out further as soon as we see these trading.
TokenSell

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

and you?

Monetize your time upfront to know what type of your work is necessary. You can have different types of tokens for each type of work you do.
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Lol Funny. Good idea though but the flaws will be, who will set the price of each token. will it be a 1:1 ratio? What if I decide my self-token is more valuable because I proffer better services. Will the other party agree? And what If I need your services but the tokens are Limited and no one else wants to sell? What should I do?
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Yes that can be really useful but the complexity of the process and people being still unaware of such technologies will suffer undoubtedly. If you want a fair market then everyone needs to be aware of how the currency of the market works otherwise it would be very unfair for a good number of people. But, in future it would be really useful as it will reduce our hassle of carrying fiat money or having the fear of losing them.
Absolutely you have a point due to we have also different  opinion at different people ,maybe its not the right time to implemented thier system if in case,all you need to do is people make aware about to used iT ,and of course if will happen, it very great news for all of us ,
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

This is really really funny. So unrealistic which is nonsense? I don't understand why many people saying this is a great idea and have a good point.

I will make a damn coin with trillions of supply. And I will price it 1 trillion dollar each coin. So are you going to accept my coin? I can even buy everything in this world. Sick idea! Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I think personal token is so useful because the holder can tokenize of us. Each person have a unique value. I cloud agree to payment for my token service and I am very glad to pay it for my drink from my favorite restaurant.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: