Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most unusual ICOs of 2018?  (Read 381 times)
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

What are the most unusual project's ideas who is helding ICO this year?
Finance, banking, marketing - hundreds of ICOs with such ideas appear every day.. What about some fresh and unusual ideas?
What can you advice?

I've found this article, rather interesting and useful: https://medium.com/@forico/5-unusual-icos-of-2018-5403ac29301d
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

Thanks for sharing!

I've heard about some unusual idea about cryogenics, but can't exactly remember the name of the project, it should be the 1st on this list Smiley
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Thanks for sharing!

I've heard about some unusual idea about cryogenics, but can't exactly remember the name of the project, it should be the 1st on this list Smiley

Sounds very interesting! Can you at least give some description about the project?
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Sounds very interesting! Can you at least give some description about the project?

Honestly, don't remember, maybe you can find it at https://icobench.com or https://forico.io
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

For me it is Argentas, Credits and BlackBox.
It is really good projects and i believe in all of this. I participate in bounty campaigns from them.
And I believe that these projects will be very successful. If they are able to find the investors.
Unfortunately they have not enough attention of community at the moment. But I think everything will change.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Its good, their project has more impact to me since I've been wanted to see something different rather than a coin that just copied from one and another, the only downside of this coins is that they were most likely to be ignored or to be scared of investing since it is uncommon their would be investors who would doubt its capability.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Lotosnetwork implements the use of blockchain amongst the believers of Buddhism.Interesting fact, is that their token is called 'Karma' which is ERC20 based. There is also another one, named Pawtocol, pet care community helping pets all over the world with longer sustainability and greater health. Another one was ExtraLovers which is a blockchain-based advertising platform for the Erotic Industry, intimate services with secure privacy and reliability, Users can ask and receive honest information about each other and do so privately. These were the weirdest projects of 2018.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

What are the most unusual project's ideas who is helding ICO this year?
Finance, banking, marketing - hundreds of ICOs with such ideas appear every day.. What about some fresh and unusual ideas?
What can you advice?

I've found this article, rather interesting and useful: https://medium.com/@forico/5-unusual-icos-of-2018-5403ac29301d

thanks for information.
I think it's a good source for learning about ICOs and fill some science dissertation Cheesy
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Lotosnetwork is trying to use blockchain to fix the problems in the world of Buddhist teachings. Their token is also called 'Karma' which is ERC20 based and then there is Pawtocol, a blockchain-based, member-owned pet care community who helps all pets around the world to live healthier and longer lives using artificial intelligence and technology. These looked like the weirdest and unusual projects of 2018.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

now many co and claim to be unusual,and I believe that now is the stage of the market and the development of powerful, and I wish the project as quickly as possible and active growth and good luck

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Thanks for sharing the list. All of them looks quite fresh and promising. I think CryptoPolice has the most innovative idea. And we really need something like this.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

There are lots of ICOs which are fresh and have a good possibility. Loomia, Coinmetro, Cypherium are some of my choices. They have some unique features.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

GoEureka, Icasting and CryptoPolice looks really promising. I think these ICOs are going to do good as they have creativity and uniqueness.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Something that has caught a lot of people by surprise with ICOs is the unusual practice of incorporating Proof of Work incorporated with ICO.  Also, sometimes there are masternodes involved with ICOs.  to me, these are the most unusual ICOs in 2018.  It is also important to note that the ICOs doing this with POW and MN involvement some of which actually came from 2017 but have been revitalized in 2018 based on their POW and MN push.  Of course, this is to raise funds for their business efforts which is very interesting for the evolution of crypto currencies.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

this is very unfortunate that  they didn't get enough investors but from my side i really like their project. If they get investors they will be succeded i believe.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

For me it is Argentas, Credits and BlackBox.
It is really good projects and i believe in all of this. I participate in bounty campaigns from them.
And I believe that these projects will be very successful. If they are able to find the investors.
Unfortunately they have not enough attention of community at the moment. But I think everything will change.

I also participate in the company's bounty from Credits.

And what is unusual about this project? They create the product that the crypto community needs

But I don't see anything unusual here

CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

i think you cann't call it as unusal. this project are not that much common that's why The investors cann't beleive on them . Being a participte of bounty campaign i know about their project. They have the capability.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

I think those project may be good or bad but there has nothing to be scared. Investors will be careful about their investment I hope. In my opinion, we should not invest in unsecured project.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/is a future cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:

https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

I couldn’t clearly remember the name, maybe Fysical which is working on human moves through their physical world. This is really a good project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: