Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most unusual ICOs of 2018?  (Read 381 times)
yasuo632

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

ExtraLovers, a blockchain-based erotic industry advertising platform with intimate services for security, privacy and reliability, allows users to privately ask and receive honest information about each other. This makes me a little scared. I believe in the technology of blockchain, but if it is not conducive to social development, I will definitely not invest.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Thanks for sharing. It sounds quite interesting to me I do not know much about this though. Well if these proposed projects they can able to make successful then it would be definitely good for crypto currency.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

I don't know if this is unusual or not because I'm new but I've seen about cryptocurrency as payment for legal marijuana/pot named Potcoin.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Before investing in any ICO or new project everyone should analyze that project because fraud can attack us. I think we should be aware about those fraud ICO and should study more about this crypto market.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

this is a very interesting question, I am very glad that someone is interested about it but if you notice the market history then you may understand that there been a lots of ups and downs are happening these here not was stable so find some specific names will be very hard , but if you focus on the market you may understand the recent conditions

Well indeed I guess This is good, their project has more impact for me because I want to see something different than coins that just copied from one and other,
the only downside of this coin is that they will most likely be ignored or become afraid of investing because it is not usually they will be investors who will doubt his ability.
Akmaral ( Akee)

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

There many unusual projects whose belongs ICO. I was trapped on of this projects last year and it was very bad experience for me. But recently I am benefited with another projects which also belongs ICO. So, if you carefully choose your project you will definitely get a good results perhaps.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

What are the most unusual project's ideas who is helding ICO this year?
Finance, banking, marketing - hundreds of ICOs with such ideas appear every day.. What about some fresh and unusual ideas?
What can you advice?

I've found this article, rather interesting and useful: https://medium.com/@forico/5-unusual-icos-of-2018-5403ac29301d

Streamity ICO is one of them, it's the first ICO exchange that can pay out your cryptocurrency into several currency in the world without any intermediatary.
ICO is going on and will end soon.
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Thanks for sharing the list. All of them looks quite fresh and promising. I think CryptoPolice has the most innovative idea. And we really need something like this.

Totally agree!
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Few days ago I saw a very unusual project named iCasting. They completely want to disrupt the casting industry with the help of blockchain. It’s really seems to me interesting.

Yep, i agree! Article also tells us about this project
Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

Maybe i'm not in the subject because it's not an ICO but an ICD : i speak of course of FRESCO, The project is So unique and original, users are more restricted so... But I can't be a revolution in art world. I'm not making any ads, it's just for me the most unusual project of 2018 Smiley
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

When I found out about this project, I immediately decided that this is what I need, and having studied it more detail and deeper, I realized that I was not mistaken with the choice
The Future of Social Selling
A blockchain infrastructure that liberates social selling - the biggest gig economy of tomorrow
https://gemstra.com/
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

What are the most unusual project's ideas who is helding ICO this year?
Finance, banking, marketing - hundreds of ICOs with such ideas appear every day.. What about some fresh and unusual ideas?
What can you advice?

I've found this article, rather interesting and useful: https://medium.com/@forico/5-unusual-icos-of-2018-5403ac29301d

Actually its much better now than 3 to 5 years ago, there was an Ico about the canned air I forgot the name, but since the boom of ICO so many useless and shitcoins are setting up ICO these are pumps and dumps coins, I remember they are targetting Yobit to list their shitcoin in th emarket.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

I do not remember the name ICO! It's based on the use of artificial intelligence and data about your memory, your character and your actions! Of all this,  they make you your avatar in the electronic network!

[
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

it liking be demanding to examine apiece and every individual of them to bargain the boss individual enclosed by them. Plus, it is embellished functional to activity for the concourse, i.e. NEO, ETH, BTC
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

For me, the most interesting and honest ICO of 2018 were Fusion and Libra Credit. There were no gas wars, the passage of KYC and other manipulations. And even more so it was not necessary to draw pictures and post photos in social networks. It would be great if all the campaigns that are planning to organize ICO, pay attention to these projects and adopt their investment model.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

There are very good projects in the market though most projects are scam and worthless, I think current good projects are the reason of that, they influence others.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

From this article I learned that is this projects looks good and based on their white paper their team also looks good and their bounty campaign also attractive and I think people can earn more profit from here and they need to do more effective campaign.               

That's all fair enough. if I know one thing about ICO projects is the fact that effective marketing campaigns can make a lot of a difference and its important for projects to remember that.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

I do not know for sure, but now there are many sites that code down on poor quality ICO projects and fraudulent ICOs, which will help us avoid those ICOs.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

2018 is the year the ICO changes abnormally. The ICO's reputation has been diminishing, many fearing to invest in ICO projects for fear of fraud. ICO projects appear in the market but do not prove its growth potential. It is difficult to distinguish good or bad projects.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

That's an interesting post. I have previously heard about GoEureka. It's an innovative project that uses the blockchain technology to build hotel booking platform.               
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: