Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

It is legitimate to predict that future bitcoin prices could be up to $ 100,000. I also agree with that we are optimistic that crypto hagra will improve over time and now is a benchmark where the crypto world is set to improve to be better in the future

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin. Smiley

Oh, although I do not have any side business (just my permanent job), I try to invest in Bitcoin each time I get the money, my salary - these are the investments in my future.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

Well, it is really true that Bicoin=Future. Bitcoin really helps a lot to create a better future since it provide people an accessible way of living. All through out this can also help our economy to grow.

I think Crypto always has the opportunity to help us change our lives, our gifts, our exchanges, which will help us become hunters or paid investors. If you have experience and knowledge about the digital currency market, then you will quickly become rich and successful
I think very few people do the same thing with me and they always admire what I have done. However, they never thought that they would do anything bigger than that.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

Bitcoin is the future because it's changing the lives of people as well as creating opportunities for investors though the prices are unstable. I believe  bitcoin will be great  in the future.
seninyanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

You made a very good investment, everyone should buy at least one bitcoin.   No one should regret it when bitcoin is appreciated.
So it was always logical to make purchases at the right time.
dirisu2018 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

You made a very good investment, everyone should buy at least one bitcoin.   No one should regret it when bitcoin is appreciated.
So it was always logical to make purchases at the right time.

bitcoin, like I have rightly said, is the future, just today, I read that rolls Royce are now accepting bitcoin for transaction/purchases. several institutions are gradually appreciating the coin, Bitcoin has passed through so many hurdles and it still survives, i can tell you that before the end of these year, we will be experiencing a bull run
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

That's crazy, what you did was not actually growing your future instead it is an investment for the future and as you know investments always contain risk. I believe if you want to ensure that you will stay happy and healthy in the future then you have to make smarter decisions today. not like investing all of your money into the future but to grow your skills today. You can do something which will help your money in your future. like make a house and give it on rent so that will make you money even in the future.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Bitcoin is the future, so if you want to smile in the future you should invest in the future which is bitcoin and that is what i tell all my friends

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Well, it is really true that Bicoin=Future. Bitcoin really helps a lot to create a better future since it provide people an accessible way of living. All through out this can also help our economy to grow.

I think Crypto always has the opportunity to help us change our lives, our gifts, our exchanges, which will help us become hunters or paid investors. If you have experience and knowledge about the digital currency market, then you will quickly become rich and successful
I think very few people do the same thing with me and they always admire what I have done. However, they never thought that they would do anything bigger than that.
I guess this can happen in the future because Bitcoin's demand is increasing all over the world and more and more people are enjoying themselves in Bitcoin because it is the easiest and the fastest way to earn a lot of money.Bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.It is like an extra income or pocket money.Bitcoin has some advantages over the normal Fiat currency like transactions are much faster etc.Bitcoin is the new era of currency and it can also become a global currency.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

I think Bitcoin is a very useful long-term investment. if we look at the previous year about the price of Bitcoin, then we will see the price in the previous year was very cheap. for now Bitcoin is experiencing a very good price swelling. but for now the price of Bitcoin has Downtren, but that's normal in my opinion. be bitcoin like gold which is currently famous. no one knows the price of bitcoin for the future. but I believe that bitcoin in the future will have a very expensive price.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

Bitcoin is the future because it's changing the lives of people as well as creating opportunities for investors though the prices are unstable. I believe  bitcoin will be great  in the future.
Yes we can consider bitcoin as the future, we just need to believe that the price will be recovered soon. I will be patiently waiting about  its improvement next month or before 2018 ends.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

I just love the equation bitcoin is equal to the future, any one whose financial mentor is not investing and advising him or her about bitcoin is on a long thing..
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

We are actually being led to this vision of Bitcoin being the future. Bitcoin has certainly made some major impact on the society and economy in some nations around the globe. Poverty is not an excuse to becoming successful. It is the mindset of man that makes him rich or poor. If he thinks like a poor person, then he will remain poor. But if he thinks like a rich/successful person, he can become one if he wanted even if he is poor at the moment. It's all about being positive and the perseverance to become victorious.

adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

for me I can say bitcoin is a good destination for people and investors because it's just the very first thing called diginal money where you earn money even at home and at bitcoin it's good to invest for the future to the future of your life
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Bitcoin in the crypto we have see the most valuable coin if we have hold definately price increased so bitcoin future very bright.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

yes ... I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the currency in the world. In the next few years, it will be easier for bitcoin to be accessed by all people from various backgrounds
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

I think that ,Every day technology is advancing and more and more way to have money. Bitcoin is now recognized as an innovative and contemporary way to transfer anonymously without utilizing standard financial networks or services. I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments,thanks
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

I guess is too early to said that BTC is the future. Technology moves and change so fast and might there is a better than this.
And the other factor, people that invested too much in fiat is hard to convince about change unless on what they have will be compensated.
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

In fact, bitcoin is a remarkable coin. Also, this coin is accepted. This success is quite a lot high. This is a fixed coin. bitcoin has a clear future. It's alright. Because today we have made great progress. Any successful coin shows great improvement. Bitcoin shows that it's too late. Investors who earned it are the best examples. The future is bright. And everyone who invests here will be successful in the future.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

One thing to keep in mind with futures in particular: The future price a year from now doesn't necessarily equal the expected price of the asset. The futures price = expected price of asset (1+risk free rate / 1 + risk of the underlying asset). This means that if you think bitcoin is more risky than the RF rate, then you are actually paying a premium for someone else to hold on to it. My hypothesis is that the premium commanded will be very large, so if the futures price is, say, $15,000, then the expected value of bitcoin is actually much larger than that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: