Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the usual mistakes that newbie traders usually do?  (Read 1913 times)
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

One of the main mistakes of novice traders is the lack of a strict plan in numbers and greed. Also, they usually forget about profit-taking with the growth of the digital token rate.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

The first mistake that triggers the next error is the decision to trade when they’re not ready to do so, they enter the market because hearing the news and tempted by "get rich quick" schemes that can actually be a deadly boomerang for themselves if they don’t understand how to throw and catch the boomerang.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Based on my experience and my friend’s, the most common mistake made by beginner traders is to buy when the price is high and eventually those people panic sell because they cannot control their emotions well. Greed and rash are the demons that whispered to the ears of each trader.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

I think the common mistake is they don't know what they are doing, they buy coin based on other people opinion and keep jumping ship when they look other coin's price increase several percent. They only buy something that's already up only to suffer the correction later, they believe the correct time to buy is when the chart is green.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

I think the common mistake is they don't know what they are doing, they buy coin based on other people opinion and keep jumping ship when they look other coin's price increase several percent. They only buy something that's already up only to suffer the correction later, they believe the correct time to buy is when the chart is green.
You're somehow right but their common mistake is that  they dont usually go for experience i.e they are usually after earning money while the first thing they ought to focus on is improving their skills concerning the fundamental and chart anaylsis. Meanwhile, what they do is following the crowd which lead them to buying at the wrong time and they don't know how to prevent losses either.

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

As a new kid in the cryptocurrency world, we often have our share of first mistakes in trading which helps us to be able to become better and wiser in the next transactions. What are these usual or common mistakes that newbies commit?

Most of them are investing due to the hype in the market and when the prices are dumping then they will sell it at its lowest price due to panicking which is a very bad habit.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

The wrong thing as trading newbie's faults is that they immediately enter the trade coin and do not even know so much that the money loses their money.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

mistakes often made by novice traders are always taking decisions in a hurry, actually this is also often done by people who are experienced in trading, therefore we must be careful and think carefully to make decisions, especially for novice traders .
You really do have a point, but with experience taking decision in a hurry is something that usually ends up being fixed by a trader who is ready to learn from his mistakes.

I have been there before and I have seen myself getting out from a position with some little profit while the market keeps going higher, which could have amounted to potential profit. Depending on how volatile the market is though, it is a good thing to always allow the market to develop in any case before making any decision.
minymax1212
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

From my point of view, they cannot analyze by themselves and depend too much on emotion. Some newbies they don't know who can trust and lose the direction. 2 years ago, I invested in Forex, fomo made me change the decision a lot.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Usually, the newbie traders what they do is they trade coins in panic mode buy high and sell low in this way they loss money in big time so they should control their emotions
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

too eager to make a transaction and often assume it will go up or down even though we need to look more closely and analyze it. trading uses capital and we have to make as much profit as possible
Assumption is the craziest killing machine for any trader which has ruined a lot of things. Never assume for the market, but just trade what you see and what the market is telling you without forgetting that you can make the wrong decisions at time which is the need for the stop loss.

A lot of people usually do not understand this but they still always hit the market anyway. Once you trade with the mindset of not making all the money overnight, you will realize yourself making swift profit with ease.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

mistakes today are made not only by beginners, but there are also many professional traders who are also mistaken. in itself, the crypto market is not very predictable.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Their usual mistake is they enter cryptocurrency and start investing immediately without any knowledge about cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

One of the major mistakes is believing pump and dump groups. Typically they'll end up buying in at too high a value, and then get left holding the bags at the end of the pump. Usually these are on absolute trash coins as well so there's no hope of a recovery. Avoid these at all costs, after a while you will come to understand the market so signals won't be necessary.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

mistakes today are made not only by beginners, but there are also many professional traders who are also mistaken. in itself, the crypto market is not very predictable.

Perhaps, but the difference is the reaction to thr mistakes they make. Newbies often resort to anic selling or shorting when they get a slightest loss in a trade, removing any chances of recovery. Yes thr market is unpredictable but there are certain attributes you'll acquire through experience to negate that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sereda_Rostislav

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

The most common mistakes novice traders: greed and the desire to recoup, do not put a stop order because the feeling of hope and in general any feelings. In trading, there is no need to be emmatic. And as one can not be sure of the growth in prices, in trading probabilities are considered.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

I think most mistakes refer to the problems of patience and the lack of experience, as for me, i have gained some experience already and think that I can trade better than before now
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

The wrong thing as trading newbie's faults is that they immediately enter the trade coin and do not even know so much that the money loses their money.
If I talk about the first step, it is the evaluation of a crypto currency that needs to be carried out. Irrespective of what the media or anyone talk about, you have to do your own research and have to quest for a coin which is worth investing in. If you do not do this, you would be prone to loss in the future because this is the very first step that many investors really care about and the pace of growth of the assets you invest in rely on this factor.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Yeah, I think they are common, I've made all of them way back: 1) Risk management (no all-in, guys) 2) DYOR: understand selling pressure from miners, total/circulating supply, etc 3) Have a plan

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
bradshe1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

There are many mistakes, actually. But imo the most typical one is refusing to learn and just hoping for the best result. Seriously, I know some people, who think that they can earn on crypto “just because everyone else does”.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: